Scene 12

L.I.N.E.s

I'm so so so so so so sorry for my very late update. I got  soooooooooo busy and got sick since Wednesday...just recovered today. ..TT. Hope I could maintain my health better. Happy reading... Ps. Miss you all... ^^v

***

Walking through the hall and passing it to the corridors bringing the red cloak in her hands was actually made Sora became a centre of attention. Rather than entrusted and kept it in the locker, she’d rather kept it herself. But that day, it wasn’t the only thing that made her became the center of attention. She just walked cassually with Leeteuk walked beside her but a little left behind, and Heenim was there too helped carrying some properties. Some students whispered each other while looking at them. Most of them adoring... Adoring Heenim?

No...no...no...

It wasn’t Heenim..

It was because of Sora and Leeteuk...

That girl wasn’t running avoiding him again...

And that lecture was calmer and brighter walking next to her...

“Morning! Nice to see you all gathering. All complete?” Leeteuk asked.

“YES!!” everyone replied in rhyme.

“We’re gonna do everything today, since we have shorter time of performance. We will practice till the tenth scene. Heenim will copy the last scene and we will read it together. Make yourself ready to work hard today. Hwaiting!” Leeteuk shouted.

“HWAITING!!!” all replied.

And Leeteuk was there finally to help them as one of the character. Heenim was there to be the director hahahaha...the first day for Director Hee.

Sora got herself ready as she finished tying the coat and wore her hood. She looked around to check. All seemed ready. Some were with costume, eventhough it hasn’t been the fix costume. Her heart bit faster as she bumped at Leeteuk who stripped off his white shirt. Naeun who helped him with his outfit blushed badly, but it seemed like he didn’t care. Perfect skin tone, arms...and...abs... Well...ehm.. Sora carefully yet quietly observed him...her cheeks were getting redder...

He turned and thanked Naeun for the costume and got ready to wear the sleveless white tee when he realized Sora was eyeing him. He grinned playfully and walked closer to her.

“Omo!” Sora turned as she got panicked. She then acted like she’s busy with her cloak.

“Help me, will you?” his low voice tone made her got goosebumps. She tried so hard to calm herself down before turning to him. She cleared . Leeteuk handed her the sleeveless tee.

“There’s Naeun there...can’t you wear it yourself?” She pretended to be angry.

“I can see how annoyed you are by seeing your blushing face..” Leeteuk .

“Aisssshhhhh!!! Shut up!” She shyly and harshly at the same time grabbed the tee. “Nod down...” and she helped him wearing that.

Some girls and boys who watched that scene got stunned and blushed. Some of them making ‘awww...” sound.

“You’re not affraid anymore?” Leeteuk asked.

“I am STILL...” Sora glared at him.

“Bad luck?”

“This is bad luck!” She pulled down his tee.

Leeteuk giggled.

“OKAYYYYY!!!! Everyone’s ready?” Director Heenim shouted, cutting the moment.

“YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!”

“Scene one. Music ready? Good! Lighting? Nice. All in the position. Little Red Riding Hood....ACTION!” Director Hee comanded. And they started practicing. Heenim seemed happy with the result.

“Why?” Riding Hood Sora asked.

“One...I’m NOT interested in eating old lady anymore or even her little granddaughter... Two that Joker thing has ruined mylife...”

“Isn’t it better? Aren’t you became more powerful, wolf?”

“Look at me! I’m NOT that wolf anymore...Not the wolf leader anymore! It ruined my pride!”

“Are you a dog now?” Riding Hood Sora giggled.

“What?” Teukverine widened his eyes.

“Wanna dog food?” she giggled.

That dimple....

Dean Sooman was smiling from Heenim’s director chair.

Finally...

The lighting of the stage lamps was striking here and there, signaling the battle was about to start. This was the first battle on the eleventh scene where all good characters like Little Red Riding Hood, Batman, Doraemon, Harry Potter, Spongebob united to fight against Jocker and the mutans.

“FIGGGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!” Sora shouted and the war begin. Magic trick happened here and there. Well..that’s a war in fairy tale after all.

“CUT!” Heenim shouted.“We’re done!”

And everyone clapped their hands and bowing.

***

Sora was walking across the stage after changing her costume. She felt so excited as Heenim would revealed the last two scenes. What kind of end would he bring?

“Sora watch out!!!” Nari screamed.

BANG!!

She tripped down as a hand pulled her from aside and grabbed her till she fell on that person instead of on the floor. However, the long board hit her a little on her shoulder.

“Gwnchana?” Nari and Hyorin run after her.

“I’m...fine...” she grinned.

“Really?” Leeteuk checked.

“Thanks...for catching me...” she bit her lips.

“What happened with the floor?” Leeteuk asked.

“It’s part of the trick for the battle. Seesaw trick...I forgot to put the sign, mianhae....” Hyorin whimpered, she felt guilty.

“I’m fine now...no worries...” Sora smiled.

“Is it bruise..? Sora....mianhae...”

“A little...it’s fine....” she assured her.

“Bad luck...should I stay away first?” Leeteuk asked.

“No...!”

“Huh?” her answer made Hyorin, Nari, and Leeteuk got surprised.

“I mean...yes...sure...”she corrected, trying hard to hide her shy face.

“I see...”Leeteuk stood up. “Don’t miss me, will you” he before walking down.

“Omona....look at two of you...” Hyorin teased.

“Shut up, Hyorin!”Sora pretended to get angry. But her two bestfriends couldn’t help laughing at her.

***

“So...listen...I want you to put away all black thread thing...” he smiled meaningfully to her “do you like him?”

“HUHHHHH????” both Sora and Leeteuk got shocked.

“Do you, Leeteuk?” He turned to him as well...

“I...” Leeteuk was unable to utter one more word.

“Sora? Aren’t you have such feeling?” Dean Sooman turned to her again.

“Me? Off course I’m NOT!!!” She answered quickly.

“I think I am NOT either...” Leeteuk followed after.

“DON’T?” Dean Sooman asked. “Really? I thougt...”

“I’m not Sure....” Leeteuk and Sora completed their previous answer at the same time.

They got stunned and looked at each other.

***

“Awwwwhhhh....”most of  the students got blushed. Some male students shook their head and giggled looking at Heenim, felt so amazed and wondering how could get the ending idea.

“Oppa...you are crazy...” Sora pinched his cheeks hard.

“AAAAAEEEEEEEEE!!!! THAT’S HURT!” Heenim yelped in pain.“It’s a masterpiece! Dean Sooman even looooveeee it veryyyyy muchhhhhhhh.....”

“But this is a Little Red Riding Hood! Not a Cinderella, Snow White, or Beauty and the Beast!” Sora protested.

“Who is the author?” Heenim asked.

“Grimm’s Brothers.”

“WRONG! IT’S ME!” Heenim laughed evily. “So....anyone...any objection?” Heenim asked and he smiled sweetly. No one objected. Off course, they love the ending too!

“See...it’s a good story, isn’t it?” He winked at Leeteuk who kept on patting his head since he finished reading the ending.

“You...”Leeteuk shook his head.

“Hihihihihi...happy practicing... and See you tomorrow! Class dismissed!”He dismissed the class. And everyone happily left.

“YA! How could you dismiss my class!” Leeteuk protested pointed at him.

But Heenim just laughed and run away.

Silence...

Sora read the line “And so...the wolf cupped  the Little Red Riding Hood’s face and kissed  her gently...They made sweet kiss..es...” Sora blushed. “Damn you, Heenim!” she cursed.

“Everyone has left....” Leeteuk cleared and tried to hide his shy face  “Wanna practice that scene?” he asked.