Dean Sooman in action

L.I.N.E.s

“Do you like reading Japanese manga?” Dean Sooman asked.

Nari, Hyorin, Bora, MinAh, Ailee, and G-na nodded.

“Have you ever heard a manga entitled ‘Bus Stop’ by Usami Maki?” he asked again.

Bora, MinAh, and Hyorin shook their head, while Nari and G-na nodded.

“That’s a nice manga, Sir...” Nari said.

“But...what’s the relation?” G-na asked.

“Well...The characters in the manga were first met at the bus...slowly they’re fallen in love. Some of them had to hide their relationship...because the condition.., because one of them was a very popular student...or...they’re teacher and student...just like them..”

Everybody looked at Leeteuk and Sora who sat next to Dean Sooman with surprised face, even Leeteuk and Sora themselves.

“Mwo?” Sora asked.

“Well...you know how popular Mr. Teukie is and how bright Sora is... Even without people knowing they are in a relationship, they have broken so many people’s heart, haven’t they?”

“But I...” Sora and Teuk were about to protested.

“Shhhhhhhhhhh.... I know what you wanna say...” Dean Sooman winked at them. “So...let it be just like this, If they want to keep it as a secret, let them keep it...” he said.

“Sora!! Why didn’t you tell me!” Nari pouted.

“What?? Nari...I...”

“I know it will be like this...” Hyorin said and smiled with her teasing eyes.

“Being honest....urmmm...I have put...we have put suspicion for weeks...and...we...unconsciously or consciously stalk Sora and Mr. Leeteuk...” Bora started.

“MWOOO???” all of them got surprised.

“One of my cousin, CL, lives in SM apartment, I guess it’s the same apartment where Mr. Leeteuk and Sora live. We saw them walked together and even they went into the same apartment.”

“Wait.....you what???” Sora asked.

“We even took their pictures...”

“WHATTTTTTTTTTT????” they got surprised as Aille took her mobile and pocket camera, showing their togetherness.

“That’s damn sweet!” Nari cursed.

“I envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....” Hyorin stomped her feet.

“Isn’t it weird, when all girls screaming and having nosebleed seeing Mr. Leeteuk’s hotness and only this girl run away from him?” G-Na added.

“I observed...Sora often got troubles recently...isn’t it weard that Mr. Leeteuk was almost most of the time there to help her?” G-Na asked.

“That’s why we smell something fishy...”Ailee smiled to them. “And...we know we’re right...”

“If Dean Sooman hadn’t asked us to help carrying costume boxes here, we wouldn’t have really known about your relationship...” Bora stated.

“WAIT! LISTEN!” Sora stood up.

“This is not like what you thought! He just kept mocking me miss 60! You heard that too, didn’t you? And he said that I wear this loose Tee because there’s fat in my belly. And I can’t stand that so I....” Sora stopped.

“you....” everybody looked at her, except Leeteuk who hid his blushing face.

“I....”

“You.....”

“I... I opened my tee just to show himmm...” she bit her lips.

“Wahahahahahahahahahahaha....” and everybody burst in laughter.

“And Leeteuk followed stripped off his shirt too???” Dean Sooman raised his eyebrows.

“No...no...Sir...I just...”

“Hahahahahahahahaha...Araso...arasooo....” he laughed outloud.

 “No...no...no...it’s not like that...it’s...” No matter how they denied it, the more tease they would got.

“Ahhhh...how lovely....” G-na giggled.

“Ah...Sora....how could you with that innocent face...” Nari pinched her cheeks.

“So...do we agree to keep this in secret?” Dean Sooman gave final question.

“WE DO!!!” they swore.

“Great..” Dean Sooman clapped his hand. “You can keep all this... We’re here to protect you...” he pat Leeteuk and Sora’s shoulders before leaving.

“Ahhhh...you have to tell me the detaillll....” Nari hugged Sora.

“Ah! Let go!” she pushed her, pouting.

“Awwwhh...you’re blushing...!!!!” Ailee pointed at her.

***

“Fufufufufufufu...”

“Pppppffftttttt.....”

“Ahhh...those two really..” Sohee shook her head.

“Hyung, you’re right...something will happen...hihihihi...” Heenim giggled.

Yesung smiled meaningfully. “It’s just a matter of time and the real color will show up I guess...”

“But oopa..pretend that you know nothing...” Hyorin requested.

“Ummmmm...okay..” Yesung agreed.

“Let’s see what can I do hihihihi...” Heenim giggled.

“Yeobo, you will really do it?” Sohee asked.

And Heenim grinned widely as he his laptop and opened his script. “And...they....” in a minute he finished typing.

“Read this... This is...will be for next week practice...”

***

“Sir...this is really...” Leeteuk felt uneasy.

“And it’s not like you see...” Sora tried to explain again.

“Eyyyy...what are you talking about... Drink first... This is the best americano...” Dean Sooman asked them to drink as Sora and Leeteuk met him at his son’s apartment.

“You will drink it? You don’t like bitter thing, do you?” Sora turned to Leeteuk which made him got surprised and made dean Sooman’s smiled widely.

“You remember?” Leeteuk blushed.

“Eh? I just....”she blushed as she realized their situation.

“Hmmmm...you’ve known each other well I guess... so, why denying?” Dean Sooman asked.

“But It’s not like you see. You my believe it or not, but I can’t stay next to him all of the time... it will be terrible...” Sora started.

“Really???? Wae?” he asked. Sora then explained about her ability to see those thread which made Dean Sooman got stunned and surprised.

“What about me and my wife?”

“Match really well...it’s cream red...” Sora smiled widely. “You’re lucky...”

“I am...! But Sora...I don’t think Leeteuk~sii got bad intention... Isn’t it so pure and honest feeling that his black thread is caused by the..well...mistake and trouble he did at the past to you? He tried to save you, didn’t he?”

“Yes...”

“What a very rare and unique relationship!” Dean Sooman clapped his hands.”Dimple Couple?hihihihi..”he giggled again. “I know...I really know your emotional situation at that time...miss 60? Hahahaha...”he laughed. “But Sora...” he stopped. “You hate him?”

“Huh?” she got surprised with the question.

Leeteuk anticipated her answer.

“Ummm....nooo...not hate...”

Leeteuk seemed relief.

“So...?”

“I just feel...insecure....”

“Araso...” Dean Sooman nodded. He thought for awhile. “So...listen...I want you to put away all black thread thing...” he smiled meaningfully to her “do you like him?”

“HUHHHHH????” both Sora and Leeteuk got shocked.

“Do you, Leeteuk?” He turned to him as well...