Tadaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

L.I.N.E.s

Sorry for the late update..So damn busy. Enjoy the lil surprises from the story xixixixixi....

***

It was a cloudy day and it rained a little in autumn day. All class A students were busy practicing their Little Red Riding Hood. It was the first day for them having Siwon played only half of those scenes. They’re still waiting whom would replace him. The girls were assuming Heenim would take his place, and they would gladly screamed in joy for Sora’s flower boy twin. They have been so sure that they kept on seeing him walking here and there holding the script with his beautiful forehead frowned as if he memorized something. There wouldn’t be any envy because Sora played the role with her own brother. Well...Sora got some jealous female friend because Siwon played as the lead male as the wolf.

But who?

The seventh scene came to its way and at that time it was Sora’s appearance lying helpless on the floor. The setting was made dark and gloomy. Her hands were tied tightly. She moved a little and made a little hurt voice before successfully taking something inside her cloak. It’s a wand...

“Alomohora...”she whispered and magically the rope untied itself.

“Lumos!” she said and a little light appeared from the wand. “Lucky me...I met Harry Potter at Doraemon’s house and he left his wand hihihi...”she smiled widely.

She rubbed her hands and stood up slowly examining around her. She squinted her eyes to find the escaping door. Ah! She found it... Her heart bit faster...since she has to make sure that it’s the correct escaping door. Jocker planned to destroy fairy tale world so that all children in the world won’t know the magic and beauty of the fairy world...he wanted to change into a world full of war games. Little red riding hood had to do something to fight it. And the first thing she had to do was...escaping...

But deep inside little red riding hood was Sora...her heart bit faster not only because she got excited of the story line...but she knew exactly...the door wasn’t an escaping door. It wasn’t an escape door, it’s a door to the other room...It’s the door where the wolf who has transformed into wolverine lied down after the mutation of andamantium and they would join in union... Well, that’s how’s Heenim script was.

 It was Siwon who lied there previously. And started from that day...it’s someone’s else...unknown...

The background music changed and started to play...

She opened the knob with pounding heart...

It’s locked...

Well...she also knew that...

“Accio key...” she whispered. And..flop! suddenly the key appeared.

She unlocked it very slowly and opened it...

The background scene changed...

A man lied there...tight on the surgery bed...

It wasn’t Siwon like usual..

And she stepped closer with her heart beating so fast...

One step..two step....three...and four...and... a glowing and longer black thread was the fist thing seen...

And she almost jumped from a big shocked...

It’s Leeteuk...who replaced Siwon’s role...

SURPRISE!!!!

***

Heenim was busy...

Sora knew it...

He was so damn busy...

The busiest man on earth of....looking at himself on the mirror...

“Oppa! Stop it!!!” Sora kicked him.

“AAAA WAEEEE???!!!!” He he stomped his feet in annoyance tried to kick her back but he failed.

“Why should be Leeteuk~shii?”

“Why are you so noisy asking about that? I’m the script writer, it’s up to me! He’s an actor as well, why don’t he?”

“Urmmm.....”

“Why? Do you get annoyed or blushed with that face?” Heenim .

“HUH????”

“Hahahahahahaha...” he laughed outloud. “It’s fine, twin...” he backhugged her. “all of us will do well...no worries... I believe you can go on though these all, as Yesung hyung told me, your case is different, the bad luck because of him might be everywhere...but...he’s everywhere too, isn’t he?”

“ehhhhh??” Sora get surprised again, she could feel the heat creeping on her cheeks.

“I’m leaving first...I’ll go on my date with Sohee...Don’t disturb by calling except emergency, okay?” He pat her shoulders.

“Oppa, you do well...” she was beaming.

“Sure!!! “ He smiled handsomely and left the office.

Back to business...Sora opened the script again and started to read when the door’s opened.

“Oh...where’s Heenim?” Leeteuk asked.

“He just left, have a date...” Sora answer without looking at him.

“I see. Hey. I brought you two these. Eat. You haven’t eaten, have you?” he handed a box of pizza.

“Gomawo!” Sora smiled widely. She opened it.

“No poison there. It’s a little gift for playing so well today...”

“How kind...” she smiled at him.

His heart fluttered....he cleared his throat to neutralize the butterfly on his stomach.

“Well...Any bad luck today?”

“Huh? How strange...no...not yet...” she answered and bit the pizza..

“Awwwwwwwhhhhh....the bad luck is just happened...” she whimpered.

 “What?!!!!”

“I can’t eat this....!!!”

“Wae???”

“Should you ask wae wae wae?” her pitch is getting high.

“Sure!!! Ahhh...that’s because....” he grinned “Miss 60?”

“Shut up!!!!!” she shouted.

“So...Miss 60 is really on diet?” he .

“I said shut up!!! I’m not 60!!!”

“Jinjja?????” He stood up and observed her. “I don’t think so seeing your big size tee... Big tummy? XL? XXL? XXXL?”he giggled.

“You what?!!! How dare you...” she looked at him with death glare. She hissed looking at his glowing black thread... “I don’t care...” she stepped forward and pushed him till he sat on the armchair roughly. He got so surprised.

“Look at THIS...!!” She lock her stare with his.

Slowly, she grabbed the tip of her tee...

Leeteuk held his breath...

And she stripped it off...

Her clear glowing view wrapped perfect figure in blue lacy bra...milky skin...full round s...and...it’s a quite flat tummy... in a word...she’s hot!

Leeteuk was unable to utter a word, examined her from top to toe...Gorgeous...so gorgeous... He blushed badly...so badly...

“Hey...Sora....” he was about to say something.

She bent down and grabbed his jaw...

“Hey...ahjussi...I’m not 60....” she whispered. “What about you? This...is it a fake abs?” she pointed at his shirt.

Leeteuk got goosebumps...his man mind worked again. And so he grabbed her arms and stood up...

“Havent you seen it previously, Sora?”

“Oh...how many daysssssss ago??? Look at your size...it’s bigger isn’t it? Heenim coild be much fatter just in couple of days, why can’t you?”

He was heated up.

It’s enough...

Leeteuk cupped her face. “Look at this...”

He ed his shirt...slowly...

 Sora’s eyes widened...

Still...the perfect abs showed up...

He came closer to her ‘What do you think?’ he whispered.

She lifted her head, blushed...how he loved it...

“I’m sorry...you...you won’t hear that miss 60 anymore...” his low voice made her shivered...

“G..good!” she tried to be cool...realizing how their position was...their face was just some inches close...so close...

It’s suddenly getting hot...when...

Knock knock...

CLICK...!!!

The door’s opened.

“Annyongha...”

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” some girls screamed and dropped the boxes

and Dean Sooman dropped his jaw.

***