Spy

L.I.N.E.s

Uncle Ben was looking at Peter Parker with his wise eyes “Because great power requires great responsibility...” he smiled.

Sora replied the video once again. It’s Spiderman’s video cut. It’s been the xx times she replied that. She nodded herself.

“I will make a change then...” she thought. “Yeah! I will make things change...” she smiled widely.

As she stood up “Arrrghhhhh!!!”  she hit Nari’s tray who passed behind her and the soup she carried landed safely on Sora’s head and make it wet as well as her blouse. Nari showed her “Oopss.., Sorry” face and grinned.

Taking a deep breath, Sora thought. “I just...saw him smiling wierdly at me this morning and I got my head hit and my body covered with soup... How lucky I am...” She smiled weirdly and turned to Nari.

“I’m okayyyy.... So okayyyyy...” Sora stompped her feet and run quickly to the toilet.

***

“Okay...Mr. –you know who- is finished teaching... what will he do now... ah...he goes to Common Room. “

Sora followed him secretly. She frowned as he made turn to....the storage.

“! What will he do...?”

She tiptoed and peek on the key hole on the door. He opened his pad. She tried to examined what’s on it. She almost screamed “GOTCHA!” as she saw him lit a cigarette. Some pictures popped out from the pad, but she was unsure of what pictures are there. But...most of them are red... That’s strange. What does he plan? She saw him shook his head and cousinarly giggled evily. She got goosebumps. She stepped backward as she thought, he might have planned something bad. The chill hit her nerve as he turned his head to the door.

She almost tripped and losing her balance.

The strange feeling crippled, and she really wanted to run as she knew he walked close to the door. And so as fast as light she run away from the place she was now and hid in the music room, catching her breath.

“!” she cursed. “This is not good. Even heroes bleed too...” she grumbled.

She tiptoed and skipped the room quickly as she bumped to Siwon and fell down.

“Ahhh...Sora, mianhae...gwenchana?” Siwon stood up and helped her quickly.

“Ah...I’m...fine...” she grinned holding her pain.

“I’m really sorry...”

“No no no...Siwon. Not your fault...” Sora shook her head and blushed.

“Allright...tell me if something wrong happen to you later, okay?” Siwon smiled gently.

“Neeeee....” Sora smiled as Siwon walked away.

“Ahhhhh...This is a nice curse...xixixixi...”she giggled.

Sora still followed Leeteuk secretly after the class. He always went to the storage room, and sometimes he roamed to the music room. He played piano well... But sometimes the melody he played is kind of something terrifying. But out of that...Sora noticed Yiruma’s ‘Kiss the Rain’.

AS he played that, she would secretly sat down outside above the big window, hiding between some flower pots. That’s the only thing about him she felt okay with. She had ever peeked the way he played…she cursed the way his fingers danced on the piano…but she also cursed the way the black color shone and spread fear. She knew…when she follows him, there would be something bad happened to her. But she really needed to find out the way to let go of this bad lucks. As he’s one of the lecture in the department…and they might meet from another further years ahead. He’s one of the most noticeable lectures she never knew nor cared before.

The most important thing is…she also wanted to know his motives. He received a lot of love from students as well as parents and other lectures… But…why is his thread had black color as if he’s someone who’s lack of love and had ever done extreme mistake or crime or even had dark plan?

Sometimes she felt like he knew she followed him. That’s why when the gloomy and cold feeling cripled, she would run as far and as fast as she could.

When It was in his class, she would pretend to fall asleep or get sick, so she has the permission to leave the class.

Still, she has the nightmare. Still...she had some bad things happened. Like...she got vomitted as she drank the expired milk, appointed to help one of the killer lecture in a task, got detention as she got bad score in one subject, just because she was late as she got flat tire on her car. The worst one was...one of the campus bandit confess his feeling to her, and when she rejected it, he got so mad and he destroyed the entire class. Sora got the letter from the dean. Fortunately, she was stated as innocent one, and that boy got punishment. Those bad luck followed her everywhere.

For most girls, he’s prince charming...

And for her...he’s the dark prince...

***

“Sora...” Leeteuk called her.

She still looking at the window.

“Sora!” He called him louder and she was awake from her daydream, “Ne?” she replied as she looking at him with blank stare.

“Meet me after class in music room...”he instructed.

“Me?? !!!” she got so shocked.

“Yes. You!” he appointed straightly at her.

“w..wae wae wae??” she asked.

“It should be me who asked a lot of wae to you…” he smiled gently. “How far have you read and memorize your part on the script?”

“My what???”

Sohee kicked her legs “Didn’t Heenim told you?” she whispered.

“Tell me what?” Sora kicked her back.

“I guess you haven’t known…” He gave her his dimple smile. Making other girls blushed and droll but made Sora really want to run away. She frowned and she’s trembling. Heenim’s not there today...he’s got something else to do...an she has to face –you know who- alone...today...

“B…but I…have an appointment today…”she made an excuse.

“With whom? That important? I will wait then until you finished your appointment…”

Biting her lips, Sora showed her whimpered face to Nari who gave her big ‘sorry’ grin on her face.

***

5 pm…

She hasn’t showed up…

6 pm…

She hasn’t showed up…

7 pm…

She hasn’t showed up…

8 pm…

She hasn’t showed up…

He’s getting impatient.

“What’s wrong with that girl?” Leeteuk grumbled.

He decided to have some drink. He walked slowly wearing his coat and opened the door.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!”