one step

L.I.N.E.s

“Don’t use my blanket...!” Heenim grabbed his blanket used by Sora who slept next to him.

“Why are you so rude...just share a little...” Sora pulled the planket to cover her body again.

“Issshhhhh!!! No way!” Heenim pulled it back.

Sora got up and sat down on the bed, ruffling her hair messily. It’s 11 pm and she really wanted to sleep, but she couldn’t.

“Oppa...” she called him and lied down again.

“What...”

“Will Siwon be the wolf till the end?”

“I dont know...No...?”

“No?”

“He has taken play performance class last semester and passed it with an A...but some play performance lectures still want him to help, to fill the empty place...like in our case the wolf.” Heenim turned to his sister.

“Why there’s no one who fill the wolf?”

“Because I don’t want to take double positions...”

“You?”

“Yes...it should be me who got that character, becuse I fit it berfectly...but as you see...” He yawned “I’m more talented to be the script writer...”

“Oppa...won’t it be great if we can play together and stood at the same stage?”

“I don’t want to be that greedy...”

“Has your passion turned into writing ?”

“No...off course not. This is just new and interesting. I still love acting...”

“So, oppa...who will be the emergency wolf if Siwon won’t be with us till the end?”

“I won’t tell youuuuuuuu...” he serenade.

“Eyyyyy...wae?”

“Because it will be a surprise...hihihihi...”

“Don’t say if it’s you...”

“No! I won’t...just wait...” he pinched her cheeks and hugged her, wrapped his leg on her waist.

“Yaaaaaa!!!! You’re heavy.....!”

“Not as heavy as you? Hihihihihihi...”

“Don’t start, Heenim!”

“It’s fineeee.... your s and butts have the shape, so you deserve to be heavier you know?hahahaha...”

“Ya HEENIM!!!!” she kicked him down to the bed. He yelped in pain, but still...his sleepy face gave his twin a wide teasing smile.

***

Knock knock knock....

“Who is it?”

“It’s me, granny...Little red riding hood...”

“My little riding hood? Come in, dear...I didn’t lock the door....”

“CUT!” Leeteuk shouted. “Charandaaaa!!!!” Everyone clapped their hands. “Enough for today. We still have two more final scenes. Heenim are still finishing the last part. See you tomorrow. Class dismissed!”

The stage full of noises before the sudents all left the stage.

“Why are you so pale?” Leeteuk approached Sora.

“Am I?”

“Have you eaten?”

She shook her head and just about to leave him when she saw another different thing. Leeteuk was holding his cup of chocolate.

“It’s getting longer...” Sora whispered.

“So...?”

“What have you done so far?” Sora asked.

“Teach...sleep...eat...teach...sleep...eat...”

“No...! That’s not what I mean... Have you done something bad?” she asked frankly.

“What?!” he got surprised and giggled. “Like what?”

“Dunno...became my stalker perhaps?” she bit her lips.

“Wow!” he smiled. “Seems that you enjoy my presence to be a stalker?”

“Ahhhhh....so you stalk me all the time?”

“Do you watch too many movie recently? Huh?”

“But if you didn’t do something bad...why is your connection thread getting longer...?”

“Hey! I can’t even see it! How will I know?”

“Hehehehe...so...” she thought. “Have you found...someone’s interesting recently.Uhummmm...a lovely one...”?”

“Someone’s interesting? A girl?”

“Are you interested in a boy or man?”

“No....I don’t. I...” he looked at her. “Wait...someone really catch my eyes?”

“Ne...”

“Perhaps...”

“Perhaps?” her tone turned a little high with surprise in it. “Who?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Huh? Be...because... Because you’ve got the black thread! It may lead that girl to trouble just like me!” she bluttered.

“Well...so far, as I remember, it’s just you who find trouble with it...”he crossed his arms.

“Huh?!” she got shocked. She bit her lips again in annoyance. “You! I will keep my eyes on you! I will make sure, you won’t harm anyone!” she stomped her feet and turned to walk out quickly but...

BANG!

She hit the door. She tripped and almost fell down if Leeteuk didn’t catch her in a flash.

“Awwwwwwwwhhhhhh....” she rubbed her forehead. Grabbing her shoulders gently, Leeteuk led her to sit down on a chair.

“It must be hurt...wait here...” He rushed quickly while Sora was looking at him without blinking. She looked at the door. There were some chairs next to it and a trash can...

“If he hadn’t caught me...it would have been worse, wouldn’t it?” she thought. “That man...with a girl? Who could it be...?” she took a deep breath while still rubbing her bruise forehead. “Why is it so annoying...?”

Not that long, Leeteuk had arrived, he run. “Here...” he attached a small plastic bag of ice blocks on her bruised forehead. “Urggghhhhhh...” she almost yelped in pain.

“Hold on...” Leeteuk still helped her to hold it.

“Gomawo...It’s...better now...” she thanked him.

Leeteuk smiled gently. “Never mind...”

“It’s been several times...you helped me in a rush like that...”she grinned.

Silence.

“Did I bleed a lot last time? During your gangster fight?” she suddenly asked.

“Yes...that’s the worst thing... You’re just so small...That’s the worst thing I’ve ever experienced...”

Sora smiled “If I didn’t want to leave you at that time...there must be something very interesting in you...” She looked at his little finger...

“It had to be very interesting colour...”

“Really?” Leeteuk asked “What color was it?”

Sora looked in his eyes “I don’t remember...”

“I...will pay that all...for causing you between life and death...”

“By stalking me?” she .

“Well..I am NOT stalking you, that’s just coincidences...”

“Too many coincidences!”

“How will I know? However...If you think that way...that’s fine...I can see you enjoy that though...” he smiled widely.

“Mwooooo???” she got surprised. “Aiiissshhh...you wish...” she turned to the other direction.

“Hey! Why turning your face? Are you blushing?” Leeteuk  tried to turned her face.

“Ya!!!! Don’t touch!”

“Awhhhh...look at this...you’re blushing...”

“Don’t touch!!!”

“How sweet....” he again.

“There isn’t such way....stay away! Stay away!” she managed to kick him.

“Awhhh...sweet...” he ruffled her hair.

“Don’t touch!”

 

“Did you hear that...?” the girl in blue giggled.

“Awhhhh...it a little...” the girl in white blushed.

“Stay late after lesson...hihihihi...” the girl in green giggled.

“I’m sure...there must be something between them...” the girl in white said. “I  want to leak it...hihihihi...”

“Don’t! Let’s just keep it for us first!” the girl in green dissagreed.

“Okayyyyy...”

“That’s romantic....”

“I know...hihihihihi....”

***

Sora was stunned looking at the last scene of the script. She shook her head, rubbed her eyes, well..who knows she made mistake in reading that. She re read it again...

She turned to Heenim.

“What?” Heenim looked at her.

“You...”

“What?”

“What would Grim Brothers say if he knew you ruined his story to be like thisss....?”

“But...that’s the ending should be!”

“Hahahahahahahahaha...” Sora bursted in laughter.

“See...you like that too!”

She stopped laughing “I like that! But...” she looked at him “Who will be the wolf?”

“Urrmmmm...” Heenim lifted her shoulders and winked at her.

***