broken hearted

L.I.N.E.s

“Ya Batman! Next time, learn to fly...If we run out of fuel like that, we can’t go further. I really need to see my granny...” the little red riding hood Sora said.

“Araso...I’m sorry...” Batman Wooyoung said.

“And I guess Superman needs to learn how to ride a car too...” Doraemon said.

“You’re right! He can attend Mrs. Puff riding school with spongebob!” riding hood Sora said excitedly.

“So...I think...I need to continue it myself then...I’ll try to find my granny house. I wonder why she didn’t tell us that she had moved. Fortunately, Mr. Huntsman knew where she lives now. Well...I have to go... thank you....” riding hood Sora smiled widely.

“Are you sure you won’t need accompanion again? How if you meet Jocker?” Batman Wooyoung asked..

“No...I don’t think so... Why the hell should he meet my granny?” riding hood Sora smiled widely.

“Thanks...for being good friends...” All of them hugs.

“CUT!” Leeteuk said. Everybody clapped their hands, gathered and bowed. “ A good one from fourth scene...” Leeteuk praised. “Class dismissed. Thanks for today...”he said.

Everyone went out from the stage happily. Sora was the first student leaving the stage. While Leeteuk have some seconds to eye her walked out before got himself busy cleaning up things. He was so lucky that a lot of female students were willing to help him voluntary.

Walking passed the hall, Sora stopped for a while as she heard something next to the library and music room next to the teachers’ rooms corner. Sounds like someone’s arguing. She tiptoed quietly and peeked.

“If Miss Luna gave you a lot of ease, I won’t give you any, Siwon. You missed some meetings and you fail in creating movie animation required in this test. Your idea is quite good, but the result is far from it...” It was Miss Dara who spoke.

“ But this is too much! F! I’ve never got such!” Siwon protested.

“If you think that it’s too much, you have to revise it... I give you a week...”

“A week!!! I’ll have full basket practice and drama this week!”

“Well... I guess it’s not really my business as you’re grown up now, and I guess you know what is called by priority, right?” Miss Dara smiled. “See you next week. And I want that in my room no more than seven days from today. Good luck.” She pat his arm.

Siwon looked at her with his handsome blank face. “Chakkaman!” he stopped her from leaving. “You take the responsibility as well...teach me!”

“Excuse me?”Miss Dara got quite surprised.

“Teach me!” he repeated.

Sora closed her eyes and sighed heavily. “That’s how they supposed to meet...violet yellow... Though they shouted each other...but the thread spark beautifully...” she seemed a little sad.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmm....interesting....” A humming voice suddenly appeared.

Sora turned “Are you now a stalker?” she asked.

Leeteuk smiled widely teasing her. “Do you miss my office and the detention hours?”

“Mwooooo??”

“Excuse me...but...you are blocking the door...” Leeteuk pointed at his office door.

“Ahhhhhh....” Sora grinned “Mianhae...”

Leeteuk unlocked his office door and entered, leaving Sora alone.

Meanwhile as Sora busy daydreaming, Siwon walked passing her. “Hey, Sora, what are you doing?” he greeted her. He smiled seeing her standing in front of Leeteuk’s office.

“Ah...Siwonnie...me? I...”

“Another detention hour?” He .

“hahaha...no...how could you..?” she got puzzled, but then she realized where she stood up. “Ah...no...”

“hehehe...I just wonder, you’re the best actreess in our year, why should you join detention?”

“Because I always slept in his class before. I didn’t even know if I AM the main role...!”

“Hahahahahahaha! SO funny... But you act so well and naturally, Sora...”

“Really?”

“Yes...”

“Ummm...why didn’t you practice the play today?”

“Me? I...I met Miss Dara...got terrible mark in my animation...which I think you’re the best on that as well as Heenim, aren’t you?”

Sora smiled shyly.

“I wish I could ask you for help, but...I know you have been so busy with classes, detention, practises, and things...”

“Well...I can help you if you want to...”

“Ah...how nice! But...well...I will have my detention hours with Miss Dara....hahaha...can you believe it? That will be soooooooo...boring I guess...animation is the thing I hate the most so far...”

“Bet you’re gonna enjoy it later, Wonnie...” Sora smiled meaningfully.

“Wish me luck then....” he smiled back at her, melting her heart. “Ah...need a ride home?” Siwon asked.

Sora almost jumped in excitedment hearing his offer, but she thought twice after she saw the yellow violet on his little one.

“Ummmmm...no, thanks...I have my bike...”

“Your WHAT?”

“Bike....”

“You ride bicycle to the campus?!!!” he got surprised.

“Yesss....” she smiled widely.

“That’s cool!”

“Gomawoooo...” she blushed shyly again.

“Well...I gotta, go...see you tomorrow cool girl!” Siwon pat her arm with his clenched feast lightly.

“See ya...” Sora gave him her dimple smile.

Her heart raced seeing him leaving. “Bogoshipeoooo...” she shouted in her whisper after he’s a little far.

“Why not shout it outloud?” A voice suddenly appeared, made Sora almost tripped from her place.

“You...? Again?? Why always appear everywhere?” she protested.

“Me? I wanna go home...”

“Ohh....” Sora nodded. “Okay...dahhh...” she waved at him.

Leeteuk smiled and walked away leaving her.

She was standing there alone before walking with heavy step to the parking area. “Why’s my heart aching?” she murmured. She sat quietly...”I’m just an admirer...why should I be sad about it? Shouldn’t I be happy that they will be united?” she grumbled.

“So...someone’s got broken hearted?”

Sora stopped. “WHATTTT? What again? You followed me???” she turned and shouted to Leeteuk.

“Who asked you to stomp your feet, whimpered and grumbled that loud?”

“Why should you listen? And why haven’t you gone home? Didn’t you leave first?”

“Couldn’t I meet someone and do another task before going home?”

“Ahhhh...you did....”

“So...what color is Siwon’s?”

“Wae asking? “

“I just wanna know...”

“I won’t tell you...”

“Is it black like mine?”

“Off course not!!! He’s thread is violet yellow!!! Awhhh!!” Sora covered with her hands while Leeteuk giggled at her easy mouth.

She sighed heavily.

“I supposed he has found his other half thread?” Leeteuk asked.

Sora looked up at him. She looked at him with sad eyes.

“Nugu? Another girl? Taeyeon?”

She shook her head.

“That hot girl....ummmm...Hyuna?”

She shook her head again.

“Gain?”

She shook her head stronger.

“No? Not Gain? Not Hyuna either? Um...” Leeteuk thought “Too many hot girls here...” he shook his head.

“Aah.....is it...?” he looked at her with his teasing eyes. “Miss Dara?”

Her eyes started to get teary...she bit her lips...

“Miss Dara???? That new lecture??? Jinjjaaaa???”

“Hiks..." she started sobbing,

"Hey...ah...jinjja...are you crying?"

"HIks..."

"Aigooo...hey...Sora...? " He tilted his head to see her face clearer.

"Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!” And she cried outloud.

“Ya! Ya! Ya!!! Why are you crying like this...omo! shhhhhhhhhh, So...Sora...” he got shocked as Sora cried.

“Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!” she cried more loudly.

“So...Sora...Uljima....hey...uljimaaa....” he awkwardly pat her back.

“Hwaaaaaa!!!!”