Do you wanna build a snowman?

L.I.N.E.s

Happy TeukSora 900 days everyone!!!

*hugs for all*

ps: if you havent watched Disney's frozen before here's the link related to the title in this chapter hihihihi...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1lDcPm-KRw

Happy reading!

***

Leeteuk sighed. He leaned his head to the door. It has been days after he came back from his working trip to Chelsea. At first all seems fine with Sora. As he went back, she greeted him warmly as usual. What’s lil strange was the pancakes she made. He really wondered, how could she learn cooking that damn delicious and smooth pancakes. And from the very first scoop he had been fallen in love with the taste. That was the most successful food she made. He loved and missed the most the way the cuddle and kissed. He loved her scent and everything about her.

However, couple of days ago, she changed. He was just finished practicing the performance, and he waent back to their room. Oh...Have you known that couple like them could stay at the same room as long as they have clear status? Well...they lived in a small apartment, just like Heenim and Sohee. They’re neighbours.

He was just about to take a shower and there he bumped with her. And it was the very first time she showed her disgusted expression. Well...he sweat a lot, but he didn’t smell that bad, did he? Since then she was always got mad whenever he went back without showered first. Before that, she never complained. Well...going back directly wasn’t bad, right? He just wanted to meet her directly. And it’s more comfortable to have a shower at home right? And...ummmm...who knows...they can ‘have shower’ together...hihihihi...

It turned like a hell.. now. She didn’t want to open the door. And he had to knocked at Heenim’s door to have shower there. Even Heenim got surprised, though at last, he gave him weird smile and giggle. 

“She doesn’t like your smell?” Heenim asked.

“Yeah...so weird, right...?” Leeteuk asked. He walked to the fridge and took a peach. He ate it while thinking.

“So...how many peach have you taken from my fridge?” Heenim asked.

“Now three. Waiting for Sohee finished shower two and now one...”

“Yesterday? The day before yesterday? Since when you like peach? Sohee likes peach...Are you pregnant? Hahahahahahaha...”

“Aish! Shut up.....” Leeteuk grumbled, but still finishing the peach.

“I’m leaving. Gomawo...” he waved at Heenim.

And...there he was. Again, standing in front of the door.

“Sora...open the door...I have showered....” he knocked again. No answer.

Knock...knock...knock...

“She hasn’t let you in,hyung?” Heenim stopped. He was about to go somewhere bringing a can of soda. Leeteuk nodded.

“Araso....” Heenim smiled. “Hey....sing with me...”

“What song?” Leeteuk asked and Heenim winked at him.

And he started to sing...

“Sora!

Do you wanna build a snowman...?

Come on let’s go to play...”

Leeteuk burst in laughter.

“Ya!!! You supposed to follow me!” Heenim protested.

“Yelling at me huh??!!!!” Leeteuk pretended to be angry.

“Andwae sunbaenim...” Heenim pretended to be scared. He then grinned widely.

“Let’s sing it again then...” Leeteuk started.

“One...two...three...”

“Sora!

Do you wanna build a snowman...?

Come on let’s go to play...

I never see you anymore, come out the door, it’s like you’ve gone away....

We used to be be best buddies and now we’re not...I wish you could tell me why...”

Do you wanna build a snowman...It doesn’t have to be a snowman...”

No respond.

Leeteuk continued again

“Do you wanna build a snowman...? It doesn’t have to be a snowman...”

Baby perhaps?” He grinned himself.

Click!

The door’s opened.

Heenim and Leeteuk got surprised. Heenim then giggling seeing his twin and ruffled her hair before singing the last part “Ok, bye....” and left them together.

Leeteuk blushed looking at her. It was the smile he missed the most. With his V neck tee and khaki shorts... Erm! It must be a new V neck tee as, he ripped that before he went to Chelsea...they played quite hard hihihihi...

“Come in...” She giggled as she leaned her body to the door frame.

“So...Do you want to build a snowmaaaannnn?” Leeteuk pinched her nose and hugged her. But she shook her head.

“It doesn’t have to be a snowmaaaaaannnn....” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“What? Baby?” Sora pinched his waist and he yelped in pain cutely.

“Can we?” he grinned.

“Okay, byeeeee....” Sora waved at him. And he burst in laughter.  “Wae???”

Sora smiled and took something from her shorts pocket. A small stick.

“What is this?” Leeteuk took it and look at the stick with two stripes on it.  He frowned and looke at her. And then look back at the stick. Suddenly his eyes widened. He blushed in red and his cheeks were ascended to heaven.

“My juniooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!” He giggled and carried Sora in bridal style and slammed the door. He run and seated her on the sofa and kneeled down.

Cuping her face, he looked at her twinkling eyes deeply.

“I...Park Jung soo, promise you, Kang Sora...that I will shower right away everytime I finished practicing or having exercise...and I....” he stopped and smiled gently. “I love you...so much....”

Her face turned to red...and she smiled shyly...”I love you, Jungsoo....” Slowly....they kissed. A kiss full of joy.

“Do you want to build a snowman...?” Suddenly Sora serenaded.

“Mwo?? Hahahahahahahahahaha....” And once again they bursted in laughter.

“Let’s get married...” Leeteuk asked her to. She was stunned and blushed, bit her lips.

“Okay...”she answered.

“Let’s get ready...Mrs. Park...” he pecked her lips.

“You can call me that...soon...” she answered  with her bright tone.

They hugged warmly...

And that’s the moment she saw his thread glowed beautifully....and in a second she thought she really saw it ended on her little one.

***

“Olaf!” Heenim grinned widely.

“Olaf?????” Sohee got surprised.

“Yeah! Nice name, rite?? Olaaaaffffffff....” Heenim caressed Sohee’s stomach.

“No way!!! My son isn’t a snowman...!” she protested.

“But that snowman is cuteeeeeeee....and kind”

“If you want something cute and kind just name him Sohee...”

“Eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....better named Heenim then” Heenim gigled.

“Aha!!!! I get a briliant idea!” Heenim clapped his hands. “It will be Ohee...!”

“Oheeeeeee?????”

“Olaf and Sohee.... It can be Heenim too...” Heenim winked.

And Sohee suddenly got dizzy...

***