Lil Unluck

L.I.N.E.s

He smiled with his dimple smile, and her hair color changed into burgundy brown. He looked handsome and muscular. He waved again and blew her kiss.

He came closer with some friends. They’re mostly western “This is Ariana, Pete, Joanne, Henry, JB, Yonghwa...” he introduced her. “This is Sora...”

“Awwwwww....”

“Hi Sora!”

“You’re cute!”

“Ah...thank you...” Sora blushed in red.

“I can’t believe Heechul’s twin is this beautiful...” Pete said.

“Ya! Seeing me this handsome, you should be able to imagine that my twin will be beautiful too...” Heenim responded.

Everyone laughed.

“Okay...I’m gonna move...” Leeteuk stood up.

“Take your time....” they said in rhyme.

Leeteuk waved and brought his netbook to his room.

“Still there?” He smiled to the girl he loved.

“Where else?” she smiled. “How are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m busy...” Leeteuk said.

“Busy?”

“Uhum...busy missing you...” he continued.

“eeeeeeeeyyyyy...cheesyyyyyyyyy...” Sora giggled. They giggled.

“what about you? What are you busy of?” Leeteuk asked.

“Assisting, studying, acting....many...”

“Sounds so busy...” he showed his dimpled smile.

“Oppa...”

“Ne?”

“Do you still remember a lecture I assisted?”

“Jong Suk?”

“Uhum...”

“Wae? “ he frowned.

“Dongsaengs said he’s so handsome and charming...just like you...”

“So...”

“I learned a lot from him...”

“And...”

“He strangely said that he liked me...”

“WHAAATTTTTTTTTTTT????!!!!” he got shocked. “I’ll go home then tomorrow!!!”

Sora bursted in laughter.

“Why laughing? What did you said?”

“I said I like him too....”

“WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?????!!!”

“Should I say I hate him? He’s just a lecture I like, just like dean Sooman, Miss Dara...”

“You....”

“Moreover he has unfinished love story he needs to fix...” she winked.

“ Hihihihihi... No worries... This is always be Sora’s Leeteuk...remember? Park Sora? Hihihi...” She smiled gently. “Saranghae...”

“Aish...this girl...” he was beaming and shook his head. “Saranghandaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” He shouted.

And they both laughed.

***

 

“I need to book a ticket, under Jung Soo Park, this Thursday, first flight to Seoul... I see...I will. Thanks before....” Leeteuk smiled happily.

***

Bu Hyung shook his head while following his wife and Sora walked happily in front of him. He helped her carrying the bag.

“Honey, slow down,please...It has been 8 months!” he shouted.

Minjung rolled her eyes and turned. “Me? Slow down? You should be faster, honey...don’t walk like a granny... “ she grinned and Sora laughed.

“Are you sure about this?” Min Jung asked again.

“Never been this sure...” Sora answered.

“How if he has to work out of town? You didn’t even tell him...”

“Never mind... I know I can find him...” Sora smiled gently, assuring her sister.

“As long as you know the way back here...”  Min Jung smiled gently and hugged her little sister warmly.

“Send my regards to Chullie...”

“I will...” Sora smiled before waved goodbye to both of her lovely ones.

***

Jong Suk held her pasport and walked calmly to his seat. He replied the stewardess sweet smiles. He turned right and walked a few meters car cooly. But his attention caught a very interesting thing. He shook his head happily and walked closer to that seat.

“Excuse me,miss. I’m on 55B, can we exchange seat?” He greeted a lady in blue coat. She looked up at him and blushed seeing how handsome he is.

“She is my lazy student who tries to escape for vacation today....” he added.

“Ahhhh...I see... sure...” the lady then stood up and happily moved to his seat.

“Kamsahamnida...” Jong Suk bowed slightly.

“Fine...” she smiled sweetly.

Jong Suk grinned obseving a girl in duck pancoat, closing her eyes and listening to a song with headset. He smiled with amazement. Knowing the family trip permission he gave to her was used for personal traveling. “How dare you...” he then took off one of the earphone.

Got surprised, Sora opened her eyes and turned her head quickly “What the...” she stopped with her eyes widened.

“Hell?” Jong Suk continued her sentence while smiling.

“Gooooshhhhhhh!!! Are you a ghost??” Sora asked.

“Meeeeee??? No! I’m just a lucky lecture who caught one of the students told a lie....family trip? Which one is your family huh?” he giggled.

“Hey...hey...listen... I’m gonna meet one of them...” She replied.

“I see....”

“And....what the....ermmmm....are you doing here?”

“Me???? Stalking you?”

“Whattttttt???!!!”

“Hihihihihihihihihihi....”
“Oh...shut up...”

“Hey! I’m your lecture...”

“Hey! This is not our campus!” she protested.

“I see... Well...guess this is my lucky day meeting one of my dearest student in my campus duty then...” Jong Suk smiled.

“Ha...ha...ha...”

“It’s gonna be fun trip...” Jong Suk ruffled her hair.

“Ya! Don’t disturb! I’m gonna sleep!”

“Hahahahahaha...”

“Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Noisy!” She kicked his leg.

“Awhhhh!!!!” he yelped in pain.

***

Min Jung stunned in front of the car as well as Bu hyung.

“Annyonghaseyo noona, hyung!” He smiled happily with his dimple smile and greeted them warmly.

Min Jung frowned and walked closer to him held his hand before caressed his back and hugged him before Bu Hyung did the same.

Min JUng and Bu Hyung looking at each other.

"How's life?" By Hyung asked.

"Never been this great ..." he smiled widely.

“Ummmm....Teukie...why are you here? How could you...”

“Wae? I have some off days... Something wrong?” his tone caught something wrong in Min Jung’s words.

"Goshhhhhhhh!!!!" Min Jung pat her head.

“Sora...she’s on her way to London now....” Bu Hyung said.

“She whaaaaaaaaatttttttttt?????????”

***