Sora~nghae

L.I.N.E.s

Forgive me for not updating frequently...got so busy with work n my connection isn't friendly...I was about to update last monday, but Leeteuk's father's death made me feel so gloomy that I don't even want to finish this chapter. I will try to manage my time better. Happy reading ^^

*hugs*

***

The light got dimmer and the focus was moved to Riding Hood Sora and Wolverine who sat side by side. The melodious background music started.

“Hey...Riding Hood...”

“Yes?”

“Ummmm...nothing...” Wolverine smiled. They looked up the sky.

“Will you get scary if...” Wolverine sat closer to Riding Hood Sora “If I sat closer?” Riding Hood Sora looked at him and observed his eyes.

She smiled “No...I’m not...” she replied.

“What about if...” Wolverine moved a little closer...”this close?” he smiled with a hope.

Riding Hood Sora smiled and tried to find something in his eyes, She shook her head “I’m not...”

 “How about this close?” he moved closer and closed their gap. “You can’t scared me anymore Wolfie...” she said. Their gaze locked. The next second they kissed, just a short one and they let go with smile.

Everybody clapped their hands and smiled at them. They certainly knew, the final scene, the kiss was different from the last one they saw between Sora and Leeteuk seonsaengnim. It’s just a kiss. Period. Thier heart bit faster, but not flutter. Some of them blushed, but none closed their eyes nor bit their fingers like what they did when it was Sora and Leeteuk. It’s crystal clear that the difference of the cast made it.

“Daebak!” Heenim shouted. Sora and Siwon smiled, together with the other casts they did deep bow and get off of the stage.

“I’m sorry I just can help till this reharsal.” Siwon said.

“It’s a big help, Woonie. I hope that seonsaengnim will arrive soon tonight.” Heenim replied.

“He’s representing university in London?” Siwon asked.

“Yup. In musical drama major. He’s awesome.” Heenim praised.

“Okay. Gotta go.” Siwon excused himself. Heenim gave him warm hug before he went to Sora.

“Nice job!” He shook her hand and ruffled her hair.

“You too!” Sora smiled widely.

“I need to leave...” Siwon looking at the other direction where Miss Dara had been waiting.

“I knowww...” Sora grinned. “Make sure two of you will be here on the D day.”

“Sure. But...we need to come separately...well you know...we have the same case...” Siwon smiled before he waved to Sora and the other.

“Go home and have a good rest...” Heenim pat Sora’s shoulder and handed her the key.

“How about you?”

“I don’t think I will. Let me just stay here...”

“But you need to go home and rest too...”

“Sohee’s house is nearer...” He grinned.

“Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....Two of you! Just get married!” Sora pinched his cheeks.

“We will!”

“Mwoooooo?? Oppa...jinnjaaaaaa?”

Heenim wink.

“Oppaaaaaaaaa.....” Sora shook his shoulder.

“What?” Heenim laughed “You won’t say that I shouldn’t be with her because we have different colors, will you?”

Sora smiled and shook her head “I won’t...”

“Good! A perfect one?” Heenim asked.

“I dunno....” Sora lifted her shoulders.

“What do you mean you don’t know? You can see such thing right?”

“How do you feel, oppa?” Sora smiled meaningfully...

“Me? I... I feel she’s perfect...”

“Then she is...” she smiled widely.

“Awwwwwwwwhhhhhh!!!! Ugly duckling! You make me feel so worryyyyyyy!!!” Heenim ruffled Sora’s hair harshly and pat it while she’s laughing outloud.

***

“Oppa...We’ve done our reharsal.”

“You all did great?”

“Yes, we did!”

“Great! I know all of you will. I’ll check in soon.”

“Take care...”

“Sure!”

“Oppa...don’t you wanna ask something?”

“Like what?”

“Like...how’s the last scene?”

No reply.

“Oppa...”

No reply.

“I kissed Siwon...”

Some minutes passed...

“If he did it for real I will bomb his house!”

Sora laughed outloud reading the kakao from Leeteuk.

“Sora!”

“Ne, oppa!”

“Sora~nghae”

Sora smiled reading his kakao again.

And she typed....“Saranghanda...”

***

Min Jung sipped her fruit juice. “So...you know the relation you have clearly now? How do you feel?”

“Never been this happy...” Leeteuk said, smiling with his dimple smile to the noona in flowery dress and red high heels as her trade mark.

“Are...our threads having the same colours?” Leeteuk asked.

Min Jung got surprised with his question. She smiled as she saw the sapphire blue glowing on his little one.

“How if...” she stopped, looking at him carefully with her serious look “How if they don’t have the same colours?” she asked.

Got a little shocked with her question, Leeteuk felt bitter feeling creepin inside. “Eventhough our threads are different...can’t we just be together?”

Min Jung frowned her forehead, touched by his question marking his answer.

“Don’t...Don’t you know that...only the same threads will be together? Surely no hope for the different ones...”

His heart broke into pieces and Min Jung know just by seeing his thread lost the glow.

“Teukie...” Min Jung held his hand “How do you feel about her now?”

He looked up at her and smiled bitterly “Noona...I love your sister, Sora...”

“ I see..” Min Jung smiled at him meaningfully. She stood up “Okay. I need to leave... Thank you for the juice...You should visit London more often...” She hugged Leeteuk warmly and left slowly, leaving Leeteuk with blank hurt face. Still he bowed as she left the table.

“Ah....Jung Soo...” She turned to call him.

“Ne, noona?”

“I just asked how if your thread was different with Sora. I didn’t say your thread is different with her, did I?” she winked at him. “Ah....her birthstone is amethyst...in case you wanna propose her...” She grinned and waved before she left.

Leeteuk got stunned and roughly pushed himself on the chair, covering his now relief and blushing face.

***

“Amethyst...” He whispered as he fastened his seatbelt as the plane’s ready to take off.