Eeeeeeyyyyyy...!

L.I.N.E.s

Backstage. The first trial all scenes.

“Let’s go, Sora!” Nari said.

“A minute...” she replied.

Sora looked at herself in the mirror. “You can’t scared me anymore Wolfie...”she said. She paused for a while...her cheeks turned to cherry once again, her heart flutter. “I should do it well..” she murmured.

“Ready?”  Leeteuk’s voice surprised her.

“Ne...” she smiled.

“Any problem?”

“No...just...a little nervous hehe...”

“Wae?”

“Just scared if I forgot anything or couldn’t do well...” she bit her lips.

Leeteuk smiled and pulled her closer.

“Seonsaeng...” her word was dissapear as Leeteuk kissed her directly on her lips gently.

“In case you forgot...” he whispered.

“I....” she blushed in red.

Leeteuk giggled and hugged her tight.

“Kajja...” Leeteuk held her hand.

 

“Take this, Ailee!” G-na gave tissue to Ailee “How could you get noosebleed like thisssssss!!! Aish!!!”

“They kissed......” Ailee grinned as she wiped the running blod.

“We’re lucky I guess hihihihihi...” G-Na giggled.

***

The light of the stage turned into yellow and white only, shimmering two figure sitting on the centre together.

Dean Sooman was sitting beside Heenin, among those students and the rest of the cast.

From the first scene till the tenth, it was perfect. Each cast played the role well, even very well. The music and lightning were almost perfect.

And that was the last scene they played.

“Hey, Red Riding hood...I...” Teukverine looked at her managed to control himself. “Will you get scary if... If I sat closer?”

She smiled at him and shook her head  “No...I’m not...” she replied.

Teukverine moved an inch closer. “What about if....this close?”

Riding Hood Sora looked into his eyes “I’m NOT... Why should I?”

“How...” Teukverine thought for a while and looked into her eyes. “How about this close?” he moved closer and closed their gap.

The time had come...

She still looked at him...but then, she moved her gaze to his little finger...which glow...beautifully glow...and she honestly got surprised by that. She then giggled and replied. “Hey, Wolfie!” she gave him wide smile, a smile that melt Leeteuk inside the wolf. “You can’t scared me anymore Wolfie...”

Leeteuk cupped her face and looked at her.

Silence...and everybody held their breath...some are bitting either their finger or the tip of their t-shirt collar.

Finally...

“Sarangae...”he whispered.

 Sora’s eyes sparked in surprise.

At the next second, he kissed her gently on her lips.

Sora closed her eyes and replied his.

It’s not a Wolverine kissed Ridding Hood, a lot better, they kissed.

One...two..three...four seconds...and they let go...

The light dimmed before turned black.

And everybody cheered, shouted in admiration and clapped their hands for the great chemistry and ending.

The light was on when everyone looking at Leeteuk and Sora who giggled around with their blushing face and they almost hugged.

“CHARANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” they shouted as they clapped their hands.

“Goosebumps everywhere!” Deaan Sooman shouted at them as he gave two thumbs up for them.

“! Two of you are damn great!!!” Heenim threw his hat on the floor and shook his head before jumped on the stage and hugged hs twin and Leeteuk.

"Yaaaa!!!! Don't say such word to your lecture!" Leeteuk kicked his butts.

All of them laughed happily.

Finally, Leeteuk and Sora bowed at the audiences, Well, it’s just Dean Sooman, the lightning man, make up, and costume anyway. The other casts follow behind, hugging them before all bowed together.

Once again, the light was off.

And Sora used this moment to grabbed Leeteuk’s collar down and gave him a second quick kiss. “Saranghae...” she whispered.

As the light on again everyone could see their blushing face and they could just wonder why...

***

“ One, Yesung hyung is out of town.

 Two...I will have a date with Sohee right after this...

Three, don’t try to text me or even call me. You have Leeteuk sunbaenim (!!!!) to help you.

Four, have I told you that I will date at our ‘house’ ?

So....

Don’t go home tonight!”

“Whattttttttttttttttttttttttt?????? Heenim you crazy!!!!!!” Sora shouted at her mobile phone, cursing at the short message Heenim just sent.

“What happened?”Nari asked Sora.

“Any problem?” Hyorin asked.

“Girl...I can’t go home now...” Sora her face.

“Wae?” Hyorin asked.

And Sora coldly showed Heenim message. Nari and Hyorin burst in laughter.

“Can I stay at your house?” Sora asked.

“Sure! You can awwwwwwwhhhhhh!!!!” Nari sceamed as Hyorin stepped on her feet.

“Why did you step on my feet?”Nari shouted. Hyorin grinned.

“So...whose house?”  Sora squatted down, she suddenly got tired.

Hyorin gave sign to Nari, and she looked behind Sora and grinned.

“Gosh! I forgot! I have a blind date after this. Heenim won’t let you go, will him?” Nari pat her head.

“Not today, Sora. My cousins are coming, and you know how noisy they are, don’t you? Sorry...” Hyorin apologized.

“Araso...” she sighed. “Take me to the hotel then... I’m lazy n tired to ride my bike...” she whimpered.

“I think...that seonsaengnim can help...” Nari pointed behind Sora.

Sora turned to the other direction, she saw Leeteuk walked to their side. She suddenly blushed. But then she turned quickly to Hyorin and Nari. “I don’t think....”her eyes widened looking at both of her bestfriends run away. “Yaaaaaaaaa!!!! What the hell are you?” She shook her head, knowing their intention.

“Any problem?” Leeteuk asked.

“Noooo...” Sora shook her head shyly.

“Kajja...”

“Huh?”

“Heenim and Yesung hyung texted me to take you today....”Leeteuk replied.

“Mwoooooo??? But I can’t go home!”

“I know that...." Leeteuk hesitated for a while " That's why....You can sleep in mine.” he cleared his throat.

“Huhhh??????”

***

*Ps: I really love Heenim n Yeppa...really xixixixixi...*