The boy (?) next door

L.I.N.E.s

*Still so damn busy...I'm so sorry for my late update...enjoy the story, n hope you like the story line... ^^*

--------------------------------------------------

Heenim shook his head. “Wake up....” he said.

No response from his twin. “Aissshhhh...” he grumbled.

“Wake up....” he said again, crossing his arms.

No response at all. He nodded and squatted next to the bed. “You don’t have pretend to keep fainting...I know you’ve been awoke since I arrived...” he whispered. “Wake up, palli! Teukie Seonsangnim has left...”

“Jinjjaaa!!!!” She opened her eyes and jumped excitedly just....to see Heenim burst in laughter, Yesung gave wide grin, and...Leeteuk giggled looking at her.

“YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Why did you tell a lie!!!!” she shouted in annoyance.

They still laugh...

“Don’t you know, it’s quite heavy to carry you here...” Leeteuk make carrying bridal style gesture with his hands.

“What...what do you...” Sora was speechless.

“Is it 55 kg?” Leeteuk asked.

“Mwooooooooooo?????” Sora got panicked.

“Ah....58 then....”

“What do you mean???!!!!” her pitch was higher with more laughter from Heenim and Yesung.

“60?”

“Kyaaaaaa!!!!!!” She threw Leeteuk with her pillows and bolster, but he managed to avoid it well, and stuck out his tongue before walked out of the room.

“I’m 48!!!!!!!!!” she shouted.

“Jinnjaaaa???” Heenim teased.

She was blushing “ne!!!!! 48!!! Plus two I mean....”

“Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....” Yesung and Heenim coulnd’t hold their laughter anymore.

“Yaaaa!!!!! Wae laughing huh!!!! What’s so funny about that!!!!” she stomped her feet.

“Chak...chakkaman....” Heenim tried to stop his laughed and breath.

“Sora...listen hihihihi...at least you’ve got nice s...and that explains your....heav...I mean...perfect weight...” Yesung said.

“Yeah!!!! Many girls will envy you if they know yours...xixixixixi...” Heenim added.

“I will go on diet! And you’ll see my S line!”

“Why should you?” Yesung asked.

“If I were a girl perhaps my s would be bigger than you...” Heenim touched his chest “And more beautiful too...” he did buing2. “It’s okay to be 50....” he grinned.

“Your diet is usually filed, rite?” Heenim added.

Sora squinted her eyes. “If I can be successfull in my diet...you’ll pay that hard, Heenim! You have to cook for me for two months and buy me a new bike!”

“Deal!” Heenim smirked. “And...what else will you do?”

“I will even kiss the wolf If I make my diet well!!! Don’t call me Sora if I can’t make it!!!”

“Ahhhhhh...arasooooo....you noted that, right, hyung?” Heenim smiled widely at Yesung.

“I did....”

“Let’s go then...it’s been 1 am...” Heenim yawned.

“Yaaa!!! Where will you go?” Sora shouted.

“To my room...” Heenim turned his head. “Why? Scared?” He grinned.

“Meeee???? Of course NOT!”

“Good....” Heenim left the room.

“Ya! Opaaaaa!!!!” she called him.

She threw herself in the bed. “This is all because of HIM! Aishhhhhhh!!!! How annoying!” She covered herself with blanket. “I’ll make it 48!!” she grumbled.

Meanwhile...

“That’s the ending?” Yesung asked.

“Ne....” Heenim replied.

“How sad....” Yesung said.. “What about....like this...” Heenim told something to Heenim.

“Woaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!” Heenim gave two thumbs up. “But...that’s also sad..! hahahahaha...” they laughed.

“ Has she known who will be the wolf?”

“She hasn’t... She will...but...well...but based on your idea...well...she will droll at the beginning kekeke... however,it’s just two of us, okay?” Heenim said something to Yesung.

***

“It’s dark, you know??? It’s black! Like a black cat which can give you a curse! Look at me! Trapped on the elevator, hit by bike, almost poisoned...”

“And able to stay with him because you have your detention class ALONE with himmmm...” Hyorin rolled her eyes.

“Whatever, Hyorin.. Listen! Just stay away from him... If I could, I’ll be happily switch my position with you...!”

“What? Come on, Sora! Your act is the best!” Nari disagreed.

“That’s why... Stay asway from him... I couldn’t imagine my life...” Sora started to whimpered. “Another 10 hours detention with him...and he...hiks...he’s now my next door neighbour...” she sobbed.

“MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????” Hyorin, Sohee, and Nari got surprised.

“That’ssssss........!!!! Awwwwhhhhh!!! Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” Nari asked in excitedment.

“What for?! I just known that last night! Ahhhhh....that’s a terrible curse.... I will receive so many bad things....” she whimpered again.

“Ya!! You’re so lucky, you know! I envy you!” Sohee said.

“Nothing to envy about thaaaaaatttt....”

“But, Sora...isn’t it a fate?” Nari asked.

“Fate what?”

“You keep on meeting him, bad things happen, but wasn’t he there as well when you need a help?” Nari asked.

“Fate?!!! You call it fate?”

“You think so, Nari?” Hyorin asked.

“STOP!!!!! Stop talking that scary things, okay?” Sora crossed her hands in front of her face.

“What scary things?” a gentle voice appeared behind Sora. Making her freeze.

“Good afternoon Seonsaengnimmmm....” Nari, Sohee, and Hyorin greeted Leeteuk sweetly.

“Good afternoon. Well...I need to remind Sora to come tothe detention class...”

Sora showed her pity face in fron tof the girls without turning back to Leeteuk.

“Ah...allright, Sir...” Nari replied.

“Just take her...” Sohee added.

Sora shook her head.

“May I join?” Hyorin asked.

“Yes! You may! Join with us...” Sohee dragged Hyorin away and together with Nari waved goodbye to Sora and Leeteuk.

“Come on! Don’t waste my time. Why are you standing like a statue?” Leeteuk asked with his playful tone. Sora turned to him in annoyance.

“Youuu....” she pointed at him. “Bad attitude to a girl! No wonder yours is black. I don’t know what you plan or your dark secret...but I...I won’t be scared anymore....” she hissed.

“Me? Secret? Plan? Dark? Black? Wait...Black...? How could you know my CK underpants color I’m wearing now?”

“Your...Your whattttt?????” Sora got panicked herself.

“Hahahahahaha...” He laughed as he stepped closer to her. “By the way...how many kilos have you lost today?” He whispered.

“HAH!!!!...What the.....” Sora got shocked. “Yooooouuuuuuuu......” she looked at him with death glare as he walked away calmly.