Don't!

L.I.N.E.s

Leeteuk stepped to his room really carefully. He sould hold on everything as he couldn’t be so careless.

“Oppaaaa!!!” she called again.

Leeteuk closed his eyes before entering his room....

And he’s right...

She’s standing there...gorgeously just with her strapless-now visible bra and her red lacy boxer, tiptoeing innocently yet dangerously trying to open his wardrobe.

Clearing his throat, Leeteuk stepped closer and pulled the wardrobe.

It’s locked.

“Ehhhm...yes...it’s....” he stiffened seeing her silky valleys. “locked...”

Realizing the sittuation, Leeteuk skipped quickly and managed to reach the key on the table. And unlocked it with his trembling hand.

“!” he cursed. Why in that kindda situation the wardrobe was so difficult to be opened.

Gently, Sora put her hand on his and help him unlocked it.

“Yeay! It’s open!” she smiled happily, seemed didn’t really bother whit what she’s wearing. She’s then...hugging her lovely oppa...

“Ughhhh...” Leeteuk hold his breath. His heart and mind had officially almost separated. He could felt her s were now pressing his chest and started to get angry.

“Gomawo!” she pecked a kiss on his lips and quickly wear his white front button tee before jumped to the bed.

Leeteuk clenched his feast. The air was getting thicker and he should be able to hold. He quickly turned and go back to his desk,dropped himself heavily on the chair and kept cursing.

Someone was giggling on the bed.

***

Carefully checking the tasks in lines, Leeteuk made sure his 60% complete deadline was all run well. He took off his glass, rubbed his eyes before concentrate typing again. He reached a cup of coffee on the back long table and he almost jumped from his seat.

“Since when you’re here?”

“Just last two or three minutes...” Sora smiled,putting down the book and holding another cup on her hand. “Coffee?” she offered.

“Sure.”he cleared his throat. How could this cute girl turned into a y one in his white tee? Her gesture was usual, but even her smile and her simple swing could easily turn him on.

Leeteuk drank the coffee.

“Ahhhh!” he made a voice.

“Shhhhh...Keep on working. I just try my best to help you...” she smiled widely as she massaged him on his shoulder. Simply massage, but it wasn’t for Leeteuk.

“S...Sora you don’t have to...” he said. But Sora insisted. Her fingers magicly pressed his back and how great if felt. After some minutes, Sora positioned herself, making Leeteuk got surprised by sitting on his lap facing him. Chukkae, Teukie! They’re in a very close contact now.

A kiss from her a deep and gentle one. “Hwaiting!”

Leeteuk smiled. “Gomawo...”

She said and kissed him again....no...they kissed, tilting their heads to get better access, and now, Leeteuk felt in deeply need of her. Deep.... period.

 He was about to give up when...Sora let go their kiss. Tapping his shoulder, she smiled before returned to  his room. She walked slowly. And Leeteuk couldn’t let his eyes off her.

“Ah! Fell down!” she grumbled,as she dropped the magz and bent down exposing chubby butts wrapped in her red boxer.

“Shhhhiiiiitttttt!” Leeteuk cursed and closed his eyes, managing hard to stay as calm as possible.

***

Tick tock tick tock time...

It’s past midninght...

Leeteuk finally smiled waiting for the pages which were being printed. It hasn’t been all, but it’s enough, as he got tired..so tired already. He still have time till tomorrow anyway. But Dean Sooman wouldn’t be happy if he handed it to him after lunch time. Faster is better. He closed his mouth, yawning and rubbed his eyes. He tidied his desk before drinking a glass of water.

 He stretched his body while walking to his room. He opened the door and smiled seeing his little angel slept tightly. He approached her and sat beside her...He was about to covered her body with the blanket...

Wait...!

Angel?

She’s not...!

How could she sleep like that?

Leeteuk observed her....

Leeteuk gulped....

He looked down on the floor...

It’s a red bra which he stepped on it...he got so surprised and took it. He shook his head, and smiled. Has his angel turned into little devil?

She was sleeping with a little bending position...but two buttons from the tee were open..and from that position....Leeteuk could see her perfect round s and perky nippple covered by the tee a little exposed. He was stiffened.

His mind was full of tying her hands up, ripped the tee, kissed her passionately and made love to her...so badly...

But he shook his head... He looked at the clock... past than 2 am...he only have a few hours to sleep before continue his deadline battle.

“Chill out...” he whispered to his hard member. He stood up lazyly and went to the other side of the bed before lying down and covered their body with blanket. He turned his body quickly, to avoid facing her. He shut his eyes tightly.... He was unable to sleep...

And so, he count the sheep...

One sheep...two sheep...three sheep..four sheep..

Thirty three sheep...thirty four sheep...thirty four kiss...thirty five kiss...thirty six kiss..thirty seven kiss...thirty eight kiss..wait!

Kiss???!!!

Leeteuk got frustrated.

Hei! If it’s just one or two secret kiss...it wouldn’t be big matter, wouldn’t it?

And so he turned to her...slowly...

Observed her carefully...her pink lips...her slender neck and exposed shoulder...

And a kiss...on her neck... she didn’t react... Leeteuk smirked.

Another kiss on her shoulder blade...she didn’t react...

He wanted more...

So he towered her, putting his weight on his arms...

Sniffing and give light butterfly kisses on her neck and chest area...

Hey! He’s getting greedier...

Swifting and now ed some buttons...

He looked at her visible s hunggily...and he bit it lightly...

“uhmmmm....” Sora made a sound...

Bitting lightly is not enough...so he kissed it..

“mmmmmmmm...” Sora made another sound wich became a major turn on for him...he engulfed it in his mouth now...

Sora arched her back and opened her sleepy eyes lazily...the sensation woke her up. Got surprised by Leeteuk movement, she caressed his hair as he continued torturing and enjoying her...

As she moaned once again Leeteuk couldn’t stand but ripped the tee.. and they kissed wildlyand torridly...

The remining clothes were flying anywhere...

Leeteuk streached his arm, reaching for the bedside table drawer without breaking up the kiss, his hand traveled inside the drawer, seemed a little difficult to find, but he finally got it. Feeling a little impatiennt, he ripped the foil. He was about to wear it, when Sora grabbed and took it from him and threw it on the floor.

“Sora..! What the...”

His confussion was stopped as Sora was now the one who towered him and started the kisses again. Surely, his now couldn’t hold any longer for the need to be inside her was unbearable.

“Sora...we have to...ohhhh...” he moaned as she grinded on his.

“Inside me  uhmmm?” she whispered..

“Arghhhhhh!!! Sora!” he hold himself from ramming hard inside her. “We have to....use it... It’s not your save period...! Gosh! Ummh... That’s my last...”

“I don’t want to use it...” her eyes showed daring stare....brave yet sensuous... she kept teasing him...

“We don’t have enough time...” Leeteuk protested as she grinded on him again.

“That’s why....” she kissed him passionatelly and Leeteuk responded by pressing her closer to him. And in one shift, he rolled her and rammed inside hard...”Aaaaahhhh!” she screamed in pleassurable pain. But soon she took the lead bounching wildly up and down on top of him.

Leeteuk tried to control, by grabbing her hips tightly, asked her to slow down or it might be dangerous as he could come anytime.

“S...sora....we really need..to...”

“Get harder? Uhmmmhihihihi...” she giggled and still bounching up and down, now teasing him with her s, offering him heaven. And Leeteuk now lost his mind, took them one by one. It’s getting hotter. Leeteuk hit her perfect spot and she arched her back, giving him more acess to enjoy her.

“I’m close...” she whimpered. Leeteuk could feel he had been near too as her wall embraced tightly...

And with some other powerful s...she exploded. Leeteuk would follow, he then tried to pulled out his on peak member to explode it outside, but Sora wrapped her wall tighter while trying to catch her breath... “Inside me now, Teukie...!”

“S...Sora....I’cant...”

Sora just closed her eyes, arched her back and kept moving... Couldn’t hold it anymore, Leeteuk gave her some wild before ed inside her. He filled her womb with his seeds.

She fell on the soft matress and Leeteuk followed on top of her. They enjoyed their late cuddling time.

She giggled.

“Evil...” he murmured.

“But you love it...”

“You meant it, didn’t you?” He kissed her.

“I did...” she smiled.

“How if you got..”

“Pregnant? I wan’t that...” she said.

“Mwoooo....?”

“Oppa...I want a babby from you...” she said with her soft tone.

“Goshhh...Sora...Is that because of the project effect?” he got surprised that Sora tried to follow Heenim’s way.

“So what?”

“Hey....don’t we need to have better preparation?” He hugged her. “ I’d rather not to join that project, If I know will be like this...”

“No! You have to join! And I will go with you! Oppa, gimme babby here...” she whispered on his ears, making hot movement.

Leeteuk laughed. “So...you think, you should get pregnat first so that Min Jung noona allow us to get marry?”

She nodded with her puppy eyes.

Leeteuk smiled widely and hugged he again.

“Listen oppa, I...”

“Shhhhh...just...don’t say anything...and wait...” he gave her meaningful smile and stood up.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Prepared a game.” He smiled widely and winked.