Enemy of the wolves

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll torture those coyotes once I see them." Sehun's fingers curled around the white sheets.

His whole night yesterday was cursed with the intrudence of the damned animals whom attacked him. What sickened Sehun the most was one of the members within the coyote pack.

Taemin, he was in it.

After leaving the club, sober as usual, Sehun treaded on the streets. His heart was still hammering crazily against his ribcage that he was almost convinced his organ would jump out of his chest.

Continuing along the gravel path, Sehun encountered a certain whiff in the air. Something that shouldn't be smelt, well not around this area atleast. His pack had claimed the territory long ago but why were the enemies lurking around here? Why the coyotes?

Sehun didn't despise the coyotes since they were natural enemies but becuase their royal family had conflict with his own. He didn't know the whole story but clearly understood that they were trouble from his father's perspective. 

A flash of red slurred before Sehun. Alarmed, Sehun halted and his eyes darted around the area. He spotted subtle movements within the bushes and trees. Surely someone was watching him closely. 

Signals were exchanged between the pack and soon, they emerged from the deep shadows of the trees.

Sehun wrinkled his nose, the smell of stinky coyotes tortured his sense of smell. 

Like any other were-animal, each were-animal possessed specific scents. Coyotes were greatly blessed with the smell of rotting fish....well in Sehun's nose it smelt like that but coyotes smelt more like rosemary, strong and lingering.

Identical silver coated animals lunged forward, yapping their teeth at Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes. "You shouldn't be here." His eyes flashed an emerald shade. 

'Actually, we do.' One of the were-animals in a rusty coat treaded forward making Sehun's eyes enlarge. "T-Taemin?" He questioned.

The wolf nodded, 'Long time no see'.

Sehun clenched his fingers closely, "What are you doing? Why are you mingling with those mutts?" His voice was so cold and serious. The coyotes barked aggressively, evidently offended with Sehun's choice of words. Taemin smirked, his sharp canines uncovering. 'We heard about your mate. She's here isn't she?'

"What's it to you?" Sehun gritted his teeth.

The coyotes slowly approached Sehun, forming a loose circle around him. Taemin brushed passed the enemies and stopped a metre in front of Sehun. 'We're going to slaughter her nice and slowly.' The wolf snapped the air with his razor teeth, pacing steadily to Sehun. 'We'll kill her.' He howled mockingly to the dark skies.

The other coyotes followed Taemin's authoritive howls, displeasing Sehun more.

'And I'm sure you two aren't 'official', so it'd be much easier to kill her.'

Unfortunately the rusty coloured wolf was accurate. Because Chaeyoung hadn't officially become Sehun's mate, the chances of her being killed was high. If they were official, no were-animal could harm her since she had been indirectly linked to the royal family. The protection of the royal family is that powerful and mighty, any mates of the royals will have immediate protection.

"Watch your language little boy." Sehun smirked, "Don't be so confident."

The wolf raised its bushy brow, 'And why not?' Taemin wanted to chortle.

"Just don't be so confident. You might, or might not be able to kill her but if you magically happen to kill her you will suffer the consequences." Sehun spoke so uncaringly the coyotes were fooled to assume Sehun didn't really care for his mate. "Also, why are you trying to kill her?"

'You killed my mother.' Taemin snarled lethally. 'Remember?'

"She deserved it." Sehun crossed his sturdy arms, glaring at the pitiful animal. "After she tried to behead my father, that's a well reason to kill her."

Taemin's nostrils flared viciously and his orbs flashed a deadly violet. 'GET HIM!'

On cue, the coyotes leaped from all directions to the one point Sehun stood.

Sehun hastily morphed into his wolf form. With a prevailing roar, Sehun completed his transformation. A fine, white coat as pure as snow covered his body. A pair of emerald eyes greeted the enemies and they whimpered backwards.

In his wolf form, Sehun was frightening. His royal aura radiated more dominantly. His clothes were long shredded from morphing.

The coyotes were visibly pertubed by Sehun's impulsive transformation that they were scared to apporach him. Some were quivering and others just watched him closely, fear echoing from their silver orbs.

Sehun growled, biting the air with poise. 'Seems like your friends fear me.'

'T-They don't.' Taemin woofed back.

Sehun gazed scornfully at the younger one, 'Why don't you see for yourself?'

Taemin regretted ever peering over his shoulder.

The pack of coyotes were behind him, huddled together and staring guardedly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter