Important A/N

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N:   Thank you my dear readers for supporting this fic^^   I appreciate all your comments, subscriptions and upvotes.   Thanks for sticking with me until here.   I would like to say that this was the end of Chaeyoung and Sehun’s love but it’s not. There will be a sequel.   I couldn’t end the fic like this.   HELL NOOOO! If I wasn’t the author for this fic, I would’ve seriously threatened the author make a damn good happy ending :D   Here’s the preview to the sequel- Mission Impossible: Reunite   I hope ya’ ll subscribe to it when I post it up sometime next week^^     Mission Impossible: Reunite   Their love had died 3 years ago.   However, 3 years have passed, and still the were-wolf kingdom is in need of a new royal heir to reign after Sehun.   In order not to lose his position as king, Sehun loses a battle he cannot fight.    He must find a Queen and produce an heir as soon as possible.   When daughters of wealthy men gather in his palace, will he be able to choose someone to give his heart to?   But.   One girl catches his eyes- a newly enrolled servant in his palace.   She’s a bitter reminder of his lost love.   Yet, there is something odd about her. Everything she is is a strong resemblance to his past lover, except for her appearance.   This girl doesn’t have bright, red hair- just plain black hair   She doesn’t have perfect gold eyes- just black orbs as dark as his   She’s not a phoenix either- just a normal wolf   But.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter