Preparation for the party

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung could not stand being in the classroom any longer. From left, right, front and forward, she was ogled at or rather stared creepily at. She tried ignoring it, but it soon became tiring and very annoying.

The new students weren’t any better either. They took the phrase ‘pain in the ’ to another level. Back at home, Chaeyoung was immune to the stares directed her way but here on Earth, these poor creatures wouldn’t stop with their stares. She also never realised how wolves wouldn’t stop with the frenzy stares either.

“I’m Taemin.” The newbie beside her decided to finally introduce himself after staring so painstakingly long at her.

Chaeyoung was sure Sehun was watching them since there was a sudden rush of wind that blew into the classroom, sweeping away loose papers. She heard the teacher curse aloud and as he jumped from his seat and caught the papers. From her side-view, she caught how Kai and Suho tried to calm him down but it seemed like Sehun would just scream out in frustration.

“What did I say back there?” Kai hissed, reminding him of his words from earlier.

Sehun exhaled deeply, “Yeah, I remember.” He mumbled, facing down and scribbling on his plain sheet of paper. Chaeyoung was HIS mate. The fact that they weren’t together was bothering him now since males seem to be more than attracted to her.

The teacher piled up all the papers that sprung away and shut the windows. He faced his students again, “Our trip to the camping grounds are getting nearer.” He announced. “And we need permission notes handed in before any of you can go.”

“Camping ground?” Taemin raised his arm, “What do you mean?”

“Oh, it’s when the whole school goes for a camping trip for 3 whole weeks.” He declared, a toothy smile beaming from his lips.

Taemin nodded and glanced back at the others who nodded secretively amongst each other. ‘We’re going?’ ‘Why not?’ JB smirked, ‘We’ll have some fun.’

--

Next week…..

It was the night before Tao’s ball, hosted by his parents. Tao was desperate for things to be just right and so he suggested that he and Chaeyoung would do some shopping for her dress before the actual day.

Chaeyoung met Tao at the entry of Lotte World and she was not shocked to him surrounded with girls of different concepts. Some y, cute, emo-lookingish and baddass etc. As soon as his eyes connected with Chaeyoung, he excused himself from their company and jogged lightly towards her with a big, fat smile. “Chaeyoung!’ He waved.

Chaeyoung only nodded, earning a frown from Tao.

“Not even a ‘hi’?” He pouted.

Chaeyoung scanned the tall male with her golden orbs. He was dressed neatly but chic. He wore a pair of dark jeans with a couple of rips running straight across his thighs. His shirt was a plain white and thin as he wore a high-necked leather jacket. He also paired his attire with a long scarf and some black converses.

“Checking me out?” Tao blurted. Chaeyoung scoffed, she merely was seeing his clothing. Tao couldn’t help but grin seeing her out of her uniform. Her appearance overtook t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter