The Nobles

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hei-Ryung had pulled Naeun to an empty classroom on a Wednesday. She pushed her inside and locked the door. “Just what the hell are you doing Naeun?”

The girl pouted, tapping her shoes uncomfortably on the clean floor. “I-I don’t know.”

Hei-Ryung sighed. For the past week, Naeun had been one of Oh Sehun’s overboard fan girls. She was upset and furious that Naeun was treading on a ‘no man’s land’. Oh Sehun was with Chaeyoung, their friend.

“But Chaeyoung ignores him.” Naeun innocently piped up. “It’s like she doesn’t want to be with him.”

“Naeun.” Hei-Ryung pleaded desperately, “You can’t go near Sehun like that.”

“But” Naeun lowered her gaze as her cheeks flushed wildly, “I-I think I may have a crush on him.”

“W-What?!” Hei-Ryung shrieked, hysterical.

“I can’t help it.” She pouted deeply, plopping herself onto a desk and scrunching up the hem of her skirt with her fingers. “He’s irresistible.”

“Naeun.” Hei-Ryung said a bit calmer, “Sehun has a girlfriend. Respect that.”

“But he doesn’t seem to mind.” Naeun countered. “In fact, he always put his arm over my shoulder when we sit together at the cafeteria.”

“That’s no excuse to stick to him Naeun.” Hei-Ryung exhaled heavily, brushing her naturally brown coloured hair over her shoulders. “If I find you near Sehun again, consider us un-friended.”

--

“You two seem…..friendly.” Tao worded sarcastically.

“It’s good this way.” Chaeyoung bluntly stated. She dug into her meal consisting of kimbap, kimchi, strips of beef mixed with vegetable and a carton of plain water. Tao on the end of his chopsticks, nodding. “But he stares at you a lot, don’t you think?” He nudged her.

Chaeyoung didn’t know that because she avoided the silver-haired wolf as much as possible. She didn’t even want to meet his gaze. She may have looked unsympathetic and unbothered by the whole ‘ignore Sehun thing’ but she cared. Actually, she cared more than she wanted.

After Sehun marked her, she felt strangely attracted to him. Not emotionally but physically? She didn’t know yet and she didn’t want to find out soon enough. She preferred being like this, isolated from Sehun and his friends.

--

“I don’t get how you’re doing this.” D.O muttered, peering pass the sea of students to locate a familiar dark red haired girl. “Shouldn’t you two be like inseparable now since you marked her already.”

Sehun didn’t know about Chaeyoung but he, he felt like he was suffering.

He yearned to hold her like the day he’d marked her. He could still feel the sparks lingering over his skin. He became aroused by the idea of his mate smothering him with her gorgeous, pink lips. Mmmm, delicious-

“Sehun.” Kai spoke indifferently. “Though I don’t like her very much, you should get closer to her.”

“Wow, we have a cupid in the team!” Chanyeol chuckled, rubbing his big hand over the boy’s thick hair.

Kai growled, and shoved the giant f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter