Mate

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun.

The Crown Prince of all wolves has an important mission he must complete.

He has to find his mate, but there is a purpose to this mission. A more important reason he must hurry and find his destined mate.

The Royal lineage is endangered. Sehun is the last were-wolf posessing the pure, untainted blood of the royal lineage. The royal bloodline must continue, in other words, Sehun and his mate must have a child. If the mission is a fail, the whole were-wolf race will be dipped into chaos.

 

 

"" Sehun cursed, taking an abrupt stop in front of his classroom door. He glanced down at his polished boots and heaved a long sigh. It was only the beginning of the day, yet there it was just staring widely at him in familiar awe. The 'it' was a short, pony-tailed girl with almond brown eyes and he immediately disliked it. He didn't know the girl's name and he didn't want to.  He never did. This one appeared to be a new addition to his ever growing fan-club. He straightened up a little and craned his neck to the side, eying her stiff uniform.

"I like you oppa!" She quickly spoke, flushing all shades of red.

Hmmm, the chick had balls. No one blatantly spoke outright to him, no less confessing their undying love for him. Well, that was a lie. He would estimate atleast three girls in a single week would try and confess to him and that was only if he was avoiding them.

"I know." Sehun blinked.

"Accept me?" She blinked her big, hopeful eyes at him. She may have thought she looked adorable doing that action, but Sehun could only resemble her to a gawking monkey. Sehun slipped his slender fingers through his pale, blonde hair, emitting another sigh. His hair was so pale, to the point it could pass as silver."Sorry, but I’m not interested." He muttered, moving to pass her.

Just as Sehun rejected the girl, she stomped her foot angrily on the ground. "Oppa!" Came her whiny tone which screeched in his ears. "Why don’t you accept me or any of the other girls that confess to you? Are we that worthless to you?" She raged. Heads turned at her voice, and students began to gather around the duo.

"Pretty much." Sehun replied, trying to slip pass the girl but she stayed persistent and latched onto his arm. Immediately Sehun slapped her hand away, glaring her down. "What?" He spat, displaying his infamous poker face.

"Why won’t you accept me?!" She yelled, clearly frustrated by Sehun’s minimal replies. "Accept me!" She shamelessly demanded.

Sehun rolled his eyes and stole the thin, yellow paper between her fingers. "You really are going to accept me?" She smiled happily towards Sehun who held her confession letter in his hands. Before she could cheer, Sehun had already shred the pathetic paper into thin slices and chucked it into the air where it rained like a parade upon the both of them. "Like I said, No." He walked away, leaving the girl drowned with mocking laughter of the audience that had gathered earlier to see the scene.

I will only accept my mate.

 

 

 

Class wasn’t any better; the only good thing was that the girls weren’t surrounding him- All thanks to Kai’s intimidating presence, but that didn’t stop them from admiring from afar. He could feel their intrusive stares running up and down and side to side on him.

On the bad side though, his friends, well, bodyguards constantly chattered about inappropriate topics, some serious and some erted. Sehun’s mind was long corrupted because of them.

"So you really managed to pick up a few ladies at the bar?" Chanyeol blinked.

"Of course" Baekhyun chuckled, bragging comfortably of his ability to rake in the human females without placing any effort at all.

"Woah, daebak." Chanyeol applauded and Baekhyun listened sweetly to the cheers. He had that -eating grin that pissed off Sehun for some odd reason.

"Do you mind demonstrating?" Suho asked.

"Sure." Baekhyun suddenly pulled D.O from his desk. "This is how you get them ladies." He held D.O by the neck and jerked him forward abruptly.  D.O’s eyes rounded to infinity and it looked like he wanted to cry. "Baby…" Baekhyun murmured, his fingers slowly tracing down D.O’s nose. D.O went rigid."Baekhyun, what are you-"Baekhyun quickly twirled D.O around and dipped him low until his hair was inches from scraping the ground.

The others watched intently while poor D.O hoped Baekhyun would be finished. Baekhyun kept his eyes locked intently on D.O’s and whispered softly, "Baby…If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together…"

D.O let out a squeak as he squirmed in Baekhyun’s arms.

"Wow." Chanyeol whispered in awe.

Baekhyun dropped D.O on the floor where he landed with a loud thump and crossed his arms in triumph. "How was I?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter