Camping Trip

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung hauled her suitcase along behind her, approaching the front gates of the school where students awaited the buses. They were all robed in casual attires, only the teachers remaining a little formal with their clothing wear.

Chaeyoung delved herself into the crowd where she could feel the excitement of some. “We still haven’t talked yet.” Tao approached her with a scowl. Chaeyoung bit her lip, “Soon, very soon Tao.” She gave a look to let her explain herself atleast once.

“Ok.” Tao said after he gave it much thought.

The rest of the students and teachers arrived and Mrs Bae explained some things regarding the camp and some safety guidelines.

“All right then “She finally concluded, “Let’s get on the bus.”

Chaeyoung claimed a seat on the lower section since everyone preferred going up to sit. She adored the silence and when she felt the chair next to her occupied, she whipped her head to the side, shocked to see Sehun.

He didn’t utter a word until everyone was seated and the bus began to move down the street to the camping site.

“Do I need to put a restraining order against Tao?” He asked, well more like a low growl.

Chaeyoung sighed, “Seriously?” She buried her head into her hands.

Sehun frowned. She wouldn’t know what his feelings were. The strong aching and longing for the other half, the unsteadiness when they’re apart the fury that would burn within him when a male dared lay a finger on her, that undefinable connection between his mate –she wouldn’t know since she human. He was a wolf, and she was his mate. He knew mates could not live without the other and he didn’t want to test that out either. Her detachment and uninterest in him was gnawing and painful.

“Tao’s a friend. He doesn’t need restraining orders from me.” Chaeyoung assured, annoyed. She the hem of her woolly jacket, trying to ignore him since his eyes were glued onto her every move.

The bus ride would last for atleast hours and having Sehun eying her throughout the whole trip was bothersome. She shifted uncomfortably as she wringed her hands and clicked them.

Half-way through the trip she felt his stare disappear. She peeked through the strands of her red hair to see Sehun soundly asleep. *Finally.* She straightened her posture. She was glad he’d fallen in a slumber. It was raining lightly outside and she had the urge to trace patterns on the fogged window. Unbuckling her seatbelt, she moved closer to the window and blew frivolously onto the glass. A round fog appeared and she quickly squiggled on some patterns. She was too engulfed in her activity that she hadn’t realised Sehun had slowly leaned closer to her with every bump the bus went over. He came closer and closer until his head had slipped between her neck and shoulder.

She froze immediately. “Sehun?” She squeaked. She felt an arm snake around her waist where she was pulled back to Sehun’s warm body. He was still asleep but Chaeyoung couldn’t stray her eyes from him.

He nuzzled his head further to the curve of her neck where his lips almost tickled her skin there. It was as if her scent would lull him into a heavenly sleep.

Being this close to him, she could dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter