Sehun's Girlfriend

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was rendered speechless when Sehun and the rest of his friends were gathered at the front gate leading to up to the school. She assumed they were just there to converse with the other students. She ignored them blatantly but her assumption was proven wrong as she felt pairs of eyes following her every move.

From the corner of her eye, she caught Sehun’s eyes solely locked on her. It was creepy somehow. Before she had the opportunity to formulate a plan to escape without them noticing, Tao came by. “Yah! Where were you after Sehun left? I looked for you but you weren’t there. You weren’t even there at the party! Are you alright? Did Sehun do anything to you?” His questions were never ending.

“Calm down Tao.” Chaeyoung chuckled, ruffling his hair. “I had to leave early because of personal matters.” She felt bad she had to lie a little but atleast there was some truth behind her words.

“Oh, but you are okay?” He asked, his request queer.

“Yes.” Chaeyoung simply answered.

Tao broke out in a breath-taking smile of relief. “Thank goodness.” He tucked his arm around her thin waist like he usually does. Unfortunately, the pair didn’t get far when familiar boys surrounded them both, Sehun in front looking unpleased.

“Would you mind getting your arm off my girlfriend?” Sehun shifted his glare onto Tao.

Tao despised the smirk lingering on the prince’s lips. “Girlfriend?” He laughed aloud.

“What’s so funny?” Sehun challenged.

Tao straightened up and his lips. “I doubt my friend is your girlfriend, isn’t that right Chaeyoung?” He turned to her for answers.

Chaeyoung felt uncomfortable under his eyes, but she was technically Sehun’s girlfriend- a fake one anyways. “I’m sorry Tao.” Chaeyoung peeled his arm from her arm, “But Sehun’s right.” She caught his hurt look in his eyes.

“Since when?” Tao’s voice croaked. The feeling of betrayal overwhelmed him to the point he couldn’t utter any more words.

“We’ll talk later.” Chaeyoung nodded a goodbye, leaving with the enemies.

--

Chaeyoung could only feel guilt remembering Tao’s expression. “I should’ve informed him about this earlier.” She muttered to herself.

“What was that?” D.O plopped beside her. He was the boy with thick black hair, big eyes and the most kissable-looking lips. He smiled towards her, both curious and a little intimidated, yet he still had the guts to ignite a conversation. “I’m D.O.” He randomly introduced. “You have nice eyes by the way.”

“Tsk, already hitting on her already?” Another thin boy joined them, hitting the back of D.O’s head. “She’s a committed woman already.” He scolded the other though it was a friendly tease.

D.O slapped the other, “Shut up Baekhyun. You know very well I wouldn’t dare steal Sehun’s girl. You’ll know what he would do if that would happen.” He pointedly said.

The two quivered, just thinking of the situation. “Let’s forget about it.” Baekhyun added.

D.O promptly nodded, “Yeah.”

“When did you two get together?” Chanyeol took a quick glance over at the red-head, “She looks like she would rather die than hang around here with us.”

*It’s probably true* Sehun contemplated. “Last night.” He confessed.

Suho’s eyes widened, “That fast?” He shrieked in a harsh whisper.

Sehun nodded and Suho felt like fainting. “Why so damn fast? Did you two even bother with the protection?”

“Wait what?” Sehun glanced at Suho weirdly, “Protection for what?”

Suho reddened, cupping his cheeks as he did not like where the conversation was heading. “You know, like a c-?” He struggled to say the word.

“Hyung!” Chanyeol nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter