Injured

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao cringed as his fingers traced over the bruise located below his left eye.

He peeked closer at his reflection, sighing unhappily. He clamped his compact mirror shut and tucked it back into his uniform's pocket. *I hope my BB cream can conceal this ugly flaw on my face.* He mused sternly.

He exited the male's restroom and headed to the library.

He didn't feel like attending lunch in the cafeteria. Everyone would probably notice the purple blotch on his face and he had Oh Sehun to thank for that.

That prince had ruined his face and managed to harm his appearance in the process. The reason why Tao hadn't layed a finger on him was obvious. Oh Sehun was the prince of were-wolves. He couldn't dare harm a royal. No were-animal would dare to commit a sin as great as that.

Despite being an , Tao was too loyal to kill off the prince of were-wolves. All Tao would and could do is glare daggers at him.

Laying a hand on a royal was like an immediate death sentence.

Sinking into a bean bag, Tao pulled out a book closest to him and pried it open. *Little Red Riding Hood* "Ah, maybe not this one." Tao returned it into its space and tugged out another one. "Now we're talking." He smirked.

Pictures popped out from the book and Tao grew excited. Whoever invented this was surely an idol in Tao's book. Tao giddily turned the pages, 'oohing' and 'ahhhing' over the pop-up images. 

"Pfft, w-what are y-you d-doing?"

Tao lowered his picture, pop-up book to see Chaeyoung kneeled in front of him, her hands cutely cupped over her lips to mute her laughter. 

Tao reddened and slapped the book shut. He slid it under his bean bag and bit his lips, mummbling something like 'I was bored, okay.'

Chaeyoung shook her head, but halted her laughter once she saw the bruise painted over with some BB cream under his eye. She cupped his jaw and jerked his head forward for close inspection.

Tao's cheeks flushed more, "H-hey." He tried to squirm away. However, she held on tight, eying him suspiciously. "You're cheek." She whispered in cocern.

Her fingers gently swept over the bruise and Tao flinched, "Ow." "Sorry." Chaeyoung quickly apologised. "What happened to you?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Something." Tao said, frowning all of a sudden.

Chaeyoung smacked his shoulder, "Yah, tell me. I'll gladly teach whoever did this to you some decent manners."

Tao was about to say 'No, no, don't hurt yourself over this.' but instead he spouted out the culprit's name. "Oh Sehun."

Chaeyoung was caught off-guard by Tao's revelation. "Huh? S-Sehun?"

Tao pouted, adding a few whimpers here and there for more effect. "He smashed me into the wall and punched me like fifty times. It freaking hurted and now look, I have a boo boo." He pointed to his bruise that formed into a slight lump. "Kiss it better?" He asked.

"Uh, no thanks." Chaeyoung stood up and helped Tao up. "Why'd he do that?"

"I don't know, he just attacked me. I know right?" Tao faked a gasp, "He just attacked me out of the blue. You don't know how scared I was." He shivered, feigning fear. "I-It happened so fast I just screamed when he came at me. That mother er just delivered a billon punches on me and I swear I almost cried and but luckily-"

"Tao." Chaeyoung threw him a look.

"I'll shut up." Tao smiled with an eager nod and zipped his lips close. "You'll avenge me sweetheart?" He fluttered his lashes.

"Something along those lines." Chaeyoung muttered and took Tao by his wrist, dragging him along with her.

*He did this because of me.*

 

--

 

"Holy mother of pearls and bling blings." Tao blinked.

Chaeyoung gulped, her eyes examining Sehun from all possible angles. "W-What happened to you?"

"Ran into trouble." He groaned, clutching onto his stomach with a quiet moan.

Sehun clamped his teeth over his chapped lips, squeezing his eyes shut as the pain on his abdomen stung.

Sehun was reported to be in the sick bay by some teachers. Tao and Chaeyoung didn't believe he was injured at first but now staring down at him on the bed all pale and slightly trembling, the teachers were right.

Chaeyoung saw blood stains on his uniform and all the other little cuts and scratches scraped over his pale skin. His skin was flawed with both big and small injuries. She felt sorry for him but that sadistic bastard by the name of Tao just exploded into fits of laughter. "Hahaha, serves you right Sehunnie. Mess with Tao, Karma strikes you thrice as hard in the !"

Sehun gritted his teeth, his fingers clawing over the stained sheets of his blood. "S---Shut up." He wheezed.

"As if." Tao rolled his eyes and snickered. *Punk! Now look at you. It's your fault that your crippled* 

Chaeyoung winced as Sehun growled with his irregular breathing patterns. She could tell a few of his ribs were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter