Sixth Noble

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended and Sehun suppressed the need to grab something and injure it severly. He was inches away from morphing into his wolf, but he refrained from letting his other half break free, which was a feat in itself. He knew his wolf shouldn't be restrained, especially one of it's power but he had to keep his identity safe. Thus, no morphing unless absolutely necessary.

However, he was crushed when he witnessed his mate with another man, hands laced together and strolling down the corridor like a love-bound couple. Potent rage rose within him. He never felt bloodlust so profound until now. Twice now he had attempted to strangle the inky-haired male, but Kai or D.O always found him just in time to stop him from surrendering into his dark urge.

Tao was known to be a player in the Campus. He was notorious for being promiscuous. Not a day passed where the said student would be found with a different girl each week. Every girl on Campus knew of him, and for whatever reason they lingered around him was pure confusing. If Sehun had the power, he wouldn't long sent Tao away and made sure he remained as far away as he could.

Tao and Sehun were known to be enemies. From the beginning of their meeting in their childhood, they never got along. They were opposites, their personalities clashing each time they encountered each other. It was a problem sometimes having to share the same Campus, but they managed to stay out of each other's paths until now. 

After school, Sehun waited near the pristine, black gates for Chaeyoung. The breeze was cool against his skin, and the sun warm. He didn't bother saying good-bye to his friends, since there was always one of them lurking around. In fact, he could sense Baekhyun perched on the tree, watching him. He ignored him, since he was determined to settle things, and point out a few points to his mate. For example- stay the away from Tao. Just remembering the earlier scene sent his blood into a heated rage. It didn't help that Tao had smirked in his direction, knowing precisely well what irked him. No one got away with being purposely cosy with his mate, without dire consequences.

Sehun knew the instant she arrived. His body automatically reacted to her close proximity. His ire slowly slipped, but he clung onto it. He needed that little spurt of anger to make him remember how much he needed to teach Tao a reasonable lesson. He ignored the inquisitive glances pointing his way, and focused on his target. Chaeyoung hadn't seen him yet since her attention was on a small chapter book clasped between her fingers. When she looked up, Sehun had the honour to see the second-long confusion and wariness flood her gaze. He smirked, and d her elbow, tugging her behind him along the pathway.

He led her to a dark alley way just around the corner, and pushed her against the wall. "What's your business with Tao?" He demanded instantly.

Chaeyoung rubbed her elbow that sported a pink colour from his tight grip. "He's an old friend."

Her answer didn't satisfy Sehun enough. He wanted to know the details.

All and Everything.

"When did you meet him?"

"When I was young."

"How old?"

"7."

"Was he your friend back then?"

"Obviously."

"Nothing more?"

"Nothing more."

"He's only a friend?"

"This is ridiculous!" Chaeyoung cut Sehun off. He had no right to interrogate her. They were nothing to each other, merely classmates. There was also that strange feeling she received each time he came near her. It made her uncomfortable, especially when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter