Found

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Standing outside the mansion surrounded by the green forestry, Sehun locked up the house and faced his pack. “Where is she?”
  “Taemin has her.” Kai fumed, clenching his fists.
  Over the course of 2 months, Kai had finally located his beloved sister. Unfortunately, Taemin had her. The more he even thought of the rusty wolf, his longing to murder Taemin grew stronger.
  “They’re at the palace.” Suho informed.
  Despite the worry of entering his own palace, Sehun hadn’t planned to enter his home so soon, especially with these grim circumstances.
  Sehun feared that if they were to leave the comforts of his land surrounding his mansion in the woods, the coyotes occupying the were-wolf kingdom would get them. Heck, no one knew that their prince had returned with his pack. It was safer that way, much safer.
  “We should disguise our scent.” Baekhyun remarked.
  Everyone nodded, closing their eyes and allowing their scent to disperse around them. When they were sure they’d covered their scents properly, they immediately tucked their knives into hidden slits in their clothing and picking up their bags, throwing them around their body.
  They would set out at dawn to the royal palace, it’d atleast take a whole week to reach it but during that time,   Suho figured that D.O and Kai’s friendship should be fixed.
  They still didn’t talk to one another and by the looks of it; they weren’t going to give in. They were too stubborn for their own good.
  “We’ll meet each other in 6 hours. For now do whatever but make sure you hide yourself well from coyotes or wolves. We don’t want trouble. If anyone needs me, I’ll be at the hospital.” With that being said, Sehun clutched onto his red and black striped bag, using his wolf speed to disappear from sight.
  “I can’t believe they’re mated.” Chanyeol still had his gaze locked on the area of grass Sehun once stood.
  The other’s agreed, most of them still in disbelief of the fact that she had a pair of wings which also meant, she wasn’t human.
  “Let’s go practice our sparring skills.” Suho offered, signalling the rest of the pack to follow him deeper into the forest.
  -=-=-=-=-=-=-=
  Chaeyoung forced her lids to open. When she did, she almost teared up from the intensity of the light.
  She winced with a hiss, holding out her hand to block the sunny rays infiltrating through the curtains. She blinked her eyes and they quickly adjusted to the light. 
  4 freakishly white walls surrounded her when she viewed the place she was currently in. She could distinctly smell the use of bleach and other cleaning substances that made her nose cr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter