Love Teacher

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Monday. The most worst day ever to exist throughout the week. Sleep still clung onto her heavily, it was a miracle she managed to drag her feet out from the warm fluffy cocoon of her bed. She needed atleast another hour in her bed to function properly.

Chaeyoung still avoided Sehun. That was a necessity. Just thinking about him running his fingers across her skin both troubled and confused her. Was it terrible that she wasn't enitred bothered by his warm touch. Except, she wouldn't easily discard how big of an he was. How dare he think she was a pliant human who'd keel over at his feet for some skinship. Ergo, avoiding him was easy. She simply took routes that took longer to get to her class, and she even made the effort to avoid the cafeteria at all costs.

However there was one instance that he caughtssight of her hiding behind a group of girls. He narrowed her eyes, and was about to approach her, but one of his friends dragged him away, laughing about something. Yet, she could still feel his gaze on her even when he disappeared behind the corner.

She dampened her thoughts, and continued her way to the school library. She considered herself lucky for now. Key word, for now.

It was lunch and Chaeyoun stuck to the plan of never allowing Sehun to catch even an inch of her. His face urged her to scratch that emotionless expression off his face. He was so damn passive all the time. Once in a while her thoughts would travel to what Sehun had done three days ago in the classroom. She wished now she would've cut his sneaky fingers and took the chance to pound his stomach, repetitively.

No one touched her like that before. Never. Although her outer appearance and personality was glowing with a baddass nature she was inwardly still pure. She still is a . Her first kiss hadn't been taken either but still, she knew how things worked in that catergory, it's just, she didn't want to experience those kind of things. Not Yet. Her mission came first.

Further down the library, Chaeyoung spotted rows of red tables, alligned neatly in circles. They were located behind a set of bookshelves, almost making its location secretive. Hardly no one was there. Only one or two students who had their heads smack against the tables, snoring away.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and rested her elbows on the table where her chin layed flatly on her palms. She thought about the mysterious nightmares. They weren't really nightmares but they weren't considered dreams either. Visions were more apropos. *Were-wolf nobles. Do you have anything to do with these visions I see in my sleep? If so, why are you showing them to me?* Chaeyoung perked up a little when she felt the air beside her shift. Someone took a seat beside her with silent grace of a feline. She kept her eyes closed, hoping that whoever was beside her got the signal and pissed off. However, she could feel that that someone wasn't planning on going anywhere.

"Pretending to sleep huh? tsk, tsk, tsk."

Chaeyoung opened her eyes to see a smirking Tao. His eyes glimmered in its usual playful way but his red, swollen lips caught her attention. "Your lips." She pointed out.

"Eh? Huh?" Tao pressed his fingers against his lips only to have a bright smile spread over his lips. "Oh, this? I was just teaching a girl how to french kiss." He smirked.

Chaeyoung made a face to which Tao laughed at. "What? Disgusted? Well you shouldn't be. I'm actually the 'love teacher' around here." He raised his arms arrogantly.

"Love teacher?" Chaeyoung almost scoffed aloud.

"Yes, love teacher." Tao declared. "I teach everything from holding hands to having hot, steamy ."

"How?" Chaeyoung blurted before she could stop herself.

"Well obviously I had to do it with them. How else would I've taught them?" He snickered as Chaeyoung's face contorted into something that showed she was more than disgusted. Freaked out? Possibly. 

"Remember the first time we met on this campus, that girl, Rin, she was one of my clients. I showed her how to-"

"Enough." Chaeyoung cut him off, "I don't need the details." She covered her ears with a grimace.

Tao whined, a pout forming over his red lips. "But the details are the best part." He mummbled to himself. "It describes the feelings and-"

"Enough." Chaeyoung slapped her hand over his mouth and the boy thankfully shut up. She retracted her hand and Tao neared her face, his brow arched in suspicion. "Hey, did you want me to teach you a few things?"

"No thank you, I'm fine." She rejected the offer.

"But I'm good-"

"No Tao."

Tao slumped back into his seat, his arms crossing over his chest. "Fine" He concluded the conversation. He looked defeated.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter