Newbies

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was easy finding the commotion but she found it strange how Sehun and all his friends surrounded a group of boys. Their eyes held killing intentions within, and she was no idiot to know that they were enemies, passionate ones.

She slowly treaded over, her eyes scanning the situation. Kai had almost leaped forward to attack one of them, but Baekhyun and Chanyeol held him back, still glaring at the opposite side with utmost hatred they could muster.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun transmitted the message telepathically.

Taemin smirked, “Didn’t I say I would come after you and your mate?”

Sehun growled, his eyes shimmering a brief emerald before disappearing into its usual colour. It was lucky that only Taemin and his friends saw the switch of colours.

“Don’t you dare.” He warned, his voice extremely caustic.

Taemin rotated his head, eliciting a cracking sound. His eyes lazily examined the school and an amused, crooked smirk played on his lips, “So this is the school you attend? It’s quite…..plain.” He murmured, his friends snickering along with him.

“Shut up!” Baekhyun hissed.

Taemin rolled his eyes, “Yeah, whatever Bacon boy.”

Taemin’s whole group spilled with violent laughter, even Suho had to supress his abusive thoughts. He didn’t want to gain unnecessary attention, especially with his good-natural reputation.

“Go back to your dog hound; we have no time to be talking to immature mutts like you.” Kai barked, surprising Chaeyoung as he was a man with a few words. She could sense the spiteful tension lingering between the groups causing goose bumps to crawl over her skin. She recognised the main of the opposition team as a wolf but the others surrounding him were not of wolf blood. She couldn’t identify their scent.

“So tell me, where’s she?” Taemin looked straight into Sehun’s eyes.

“Leave” Sehun whispered. His aura rafted into intimidation and the coyotes quivered only the slightest. Taemin remained stoic; he just seemed fascinated by the wolf’s wrath.

“I’m afraid I can’t.” Taemin sighed dramatically, “We attend this school now.”

“Oh kill me now.” Baekhyun gnashed his teeth. Sehun’s eyes lit into emerald again, “Taemin.” His jaw tightened. The wind current around him began to pick up, creating rough waves of winds that grew in intensity.

Taemin shifted back, a tint of fear hiding in his eyes. “Fine.” He surrended, “We’ll leave….for now.” He still had the nerve to summon a friendly smile before leaving with s.

“The gold-eyed beauty is here.” D.O poked Sehun’s shoulder. Sehun turned his head and met her eyes. Without thinking he stormed over to her, taking her behind a tree and pressing her up against it. “Didn’t I tell you stay up there?” He motioned to the science labs.

“I don’t have to listen to you.” Chaeyoung tried to pry away but Sehun blocked her, “Listen, if you don’t want to get killed, listen to the things I say. If you aren’t too careful, you’ll be dead meat before this year ends.”

Chaeyoung emitted a rancorous chuckle, “I don’t need your help. I can protect myself.”

“Trust me.” Sehun slammed his hand and inch from her head, “You don’t want to be in this kind of trouble.”

Chaeyoung swallowed hard but shook away that weak ball forming inside her chest. “I don’t care. You’re not my father nor boyfriend so I don’t need your protection. Just stay away from me now, okay? You’re just strange.” She said, finally slipping away from Sehun and into the school’s man structure.

Sehun bawled up his fist over the dry bark of the tree trunk, the material scrunched under his touch, suddenly dispersing into thin air to join the wind.

“Leave her.” Kai stood behind Sehun, his tone neutral. “If she wants dead, she can have it.”

Sehun fought with the thought, she was his mate.  If she died, he didn’t want to know what’ll happen. He heard the various stories of how wounding the heart could be if their other half was gone. Sehun wasn’t really concerned about that bit since his heart was unemotional like stone but just that very thought triggered a discomfort in him.

--

“Please help me!” Tao ran up to Chaeyoung after break. “I’m in deep .” He explained. “My parents are holding a big party and they wish to see my girlfriend.”

Chaeyoung was lost in her thoughts that Tao’s words morphed into silence altogether.

“Chaeyoung?” Tao took her arm, stopping her from walking into a student. “Did you hear me?” Chaeyoung blinked, and jolted when she came face to face with Tao. “Tao?” She gave him a questionable look.

Tao sighed and rubbed his hair, “I have a favour for you to ask.”

“What is it?” She asked slowly, inwardly regretting her question. She had a big feeling it was a favour she wouldn’t enjoy at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter