Marked

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wolves had 2 choices when it came to the Full Moon.

They would either transform themselves into wolves and violently attack whatever crossed their paths or remain human with hormonal issues.

Sehun chose the second option, going on a killing streak didn’t appeal to him as much as being a hormonal teenager before his mate.

Chaeyoung winced when Sehun released a teasing growl. He was half a head taller than she was, and more intimidating than he usually was. His abdominal muscles increased also, becoming meatier and defined.

He strode lazily in her direction, his eyes meeting hers in an intense battle. Something dark troubled his eyes, something screening excitement and playfulness. Chaeyoung hastily turned around, heading back to the tent but Sehun sprung towards her, gripping her hip and ramming her back into his chest where his toned arms wrapped around her petite middle.

Chaeyoung flinched, startled. She tried to claw away Sehun’s arm from her body but it was useless, attempting to run away from Sehun was outright useless.

“I like holding you like this.” Sehun mumbled heavily, like he was struggling to steady his intake of oxygen.

Chaeyoung gasped feeling his nose trace the contour of her jaw. She couldn’t understand why her mind or body didn’t bother to fight against Sehun’s touch. Rather than feeling the need to run away from him, she simply leaned back into his uncovered chest, relishing how calm and warm she felt against him. Sehun rumbled in approval, “You’re mine.”

Chaeyoung could only purr in pleasure, liking how Sehun ran his fingers partly under her shirt. “It’s nice to see my mate submissive for once.”

In the far, far, far corner of Chaeyoung’s mind, she was pleading for herself to pull away from Sehun, even tempting her to kick his balls for a winning distraction.

“Follow me.” Sehun retreated from her, leaving her cold and craving more of his touch. “We’ll be there soon.” Sehun whispered into her ear, leaving a hot puff of air hovering in shell of her ear. Chaeyoung shivered involuntarily, taking Sehun’s hand into hers.

The wolf in Sehun could almost chant in happiness.

The cabin was small but buried deep in the trees. For some anomalous reason, they made it there in less than 3 minutes.

Sehun cranked the whiny door open and Chaeyoung switched the lamp light on, making the cabin glow in a shadowy light.

The place was fairly intact, with a single bed in the middle, 2 desks at the side, a stuffed bear at the side and some small vases filled with stiff daisies.

The wood underneath their feet creaked with each step they executed and Chaeyoung inwardly trembled at the mere thought of some wild wolves storming inside the small structure and attacking them.

“We’re safe in here.” Came Sehun’s delicious voice as he sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her down onto his lap. “I want to mark you.” He said, his voice filled with desire and longing.

Chaeyoung wrapped her finger around a strand of his hair, lightly tugging on it. Sehun purred in delight, not having the smallest intention to release her. He nuzzled his head where her shoulder and neck joined. “You’re too irresistible.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter