Imprinted upon

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was the first to wake up. He groaned feeling the light sprawl onto his face. He smothered his hand over his face before his eyes examined the place he was in. His heart was hammering hard in his chest, his emotions running madly and he had no clue for it’s reaction.

*This isn’t the tent* He thought. He was about to sit up until he realised there was someone beside him. Judging from all the electric shots and right feelings, he knew it was no other than his mate.

She looked completely alluring alseep. He felt like a e watching her sleep on his chest. The skin to skin contact was buzzing and he didn’t plan to leave her side any moment.

Her red hair lay out like a fan but Sehun could only grin, dazed from her scent. He considered himself lucky since it was his mate that had the most amazing scent his nose had ever smelt.

He stopped breathing when he saw a mark imprinted on her neck. Confused, he shifted her red strands from her neck, eyes widening from the discovery. “A mark?” He gaped at it. Last nights events came hurdling into his head, informing him of his actions. *I marked her?* He was in disbelief and incredibly baffled. He could only gather in his head that he took action under the Full Moon’s influence.

Soon a smirk blossomed on his face. No wonder he felt different when he woke. *I marked her* He thought, smug.

Chaeyoung stirred before she sat up and rubbed her eyes with clenched fists. Sehun swooned over her cuteness, completely diverse how she was normally. Her lips formed a pout before she peered around the cabin, her golden eyes sliding all over the furniture in perplexion.

Sehun was tempted to pounce on her that instant but he didn’t want to scare her off considered she just slep in the same bed with a male who was half-.

Chaeyoung became more alert when the unfamiliar surroundings sank in. She wasn’t in the tent.

“How was your sleep?”

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes onto the one person with her on the bed. “Tell me what is going on.” She ordered, suprisingly calm.

“What do you think happened?” Sehun rolled on his side, and poked her lap as he rested his head on his elbow.

Chaeyoung shrugged, “My memory is a bit hazy.” She admitted. She could only remember leaving the tent and wondering around the forest, but that too was very hazy in her memory.

“Why are we here?” Chaeyoung slowly slid from the bed and glanced around the old structured cabin. Sehun watched her in amusement from the bed, still not implanting the fact that he just marked her last night.

“Doesn’t me being half- explain your question?” Sehun teased.

Chaeyoung glared at him, “Not funny.”

“Well, you explain why we’re here then.” Sehun asked, egging her on and accumulating her annoyance level.

“Argh!” Chaeyoung grabbed her hair and peaked out the small window. The sun was out and she could spot the same green trees shining just as brightly as yesterday. “Let’s just head back.” Chaeyoung decided, with a heavy sigh.

--

Back at the tent site, she saw Chanyeol and Kai sprawled tiredly on the floor, near the burnt out fire. They immediately perked up from their arrival and took on a defensive stance. They were relieved to see that it was just Sehun but when their eyes landed on Chaeyoung, their brows raised in confusement.

Chanyeol sniffed the air before his gaze struck out at Sehun who smirked from behind Chaeyoung. “You didn’t.” Chanyeol grinned, astonished and somewhat in incredulity.

“I did.” Sehun’s smirk broadened.

Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter