Under the Full Moon's Influence

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pair came off the tree, still holding hands and close to each other’s side. Chaeyoung soon was distracted by the fact that Sehun still had no shirt on. He didn’t seem to mind but Chaeyoung suddenly did. She stopped before pulling off her coat and lending it to Sehun, “Here, you might catch a cold.”

Sehun arched his brow in amusement, “You think I’ll get sick?”

*No, of course not. You’re a wolf.* “Yeah.” She nudged her coat into his arm. Sehun shook his head, handing it back to her with a smirk. “Don’t worry, I don’t get colds easily and plus, I’m sure it won’t fit me.” He pointed to his muscled torso.

Chaeyoung almost dribbled but she wasn’t stupid to do so in front of him. She quietly placed her coat back on but Sehun was the one who stopped her mid-way of buttoning up her coat. “I’ll do it.” He offered. His fingers moved gently when he buttoned her coat from the bottom upwards.

His fingers lightly brushed over her s when he reached the button on her chest. Her supply of oxygen hitched as she stared at Sehun wide-eyed. He was smirking as finished the job. “Let’s go.” His voice was husky when he tugged her arm towards him and his hand trailed down her arm to connect with her empty hand, filling it with his.

Chaeyoung knew he did it purposely to irk her off but that was subtle ual assault. She jerked her hand free from him and marched off to their tent where Kai and Chanyeol waited with food supplies that came from who knows where.

“Look Sehun! We found food, blankets and pillows.” Chanyeol showed their leader each of the items, swinging them in the air.

Sehun was pleased, “Oh?” He still had the nerve to smirk. He slumped on a log Kai had cut up and indulged in the warmth of the fire Chanyeol undoubtedly produced. “How’d it go?” Chanyeol asked. He could tell when his friend was in a good mood but that ‘good mood’ vanished once Sehun saw something familiar withering silently in the fire. “Is that my shirt?” He cried out, getting a closer look at the lively flames.

“Ummm no.” Chanyeol quickly lied.

“Liar.” Kai sighed.

“Chanyeol.” Sehun growled.

Chanyeol jumped up and hid behind Kai who was much shorter than him. “Save me Kai.”

“Ummm, let me think…..no” Kai stepped to the side and allowed Sehun to lunge on him full on.

The scrap ended shortly because Chaeyoung stopped it with a loud whistle. She glared at both, shaking her head in disapproval.

Sehun treaded backwards and plopped onto the same log before the fight, “I’m sorry.”

“Me too.” Chanyeol muttered, taking a seat on the ground and rubbed the scratches on his arms and neck Sehun inflicted on him. Kai searched the bag the teacher had given them and fished out a small first aid kit. He flipped it open taking out 2 types of liquids and a bandage. He went to Sehun first; aiding him first but Chaeyoung couldn’t comprehend him. Chanyeol’s wounds were more severe than Sehun’s. Without saying anything, Chaeyoung paced over to the bag, getting the first aid kid.

She sat beside Chanyeol holding out the same items Kai had. “Give me your arm.” Chaeyoung held out her hand.

Chanyeol gaped at her, shocked. “My arm?”

Chaeyoung nodded slowly, her brow quirking up as if saying he was dumb. Since Chanyeol struggled to outstretch his arms, Chaeyoung just grabbed it, settling in on her thigh.

Chanyeol stiffened immensely feeling Sehun’s glare stabbing his back. Chaeyoung was oblivious to Sehun’s glare and soaked a piece of cloth with disinfectant. She applied it on the red, swollen streaks tracing down his toned arms.

Sehun clenched his fist, not liking this. ‘Chanyeol!’ Sehun growled through their mind link.

‘I swear it’s her’ Chanyeol desperately explained.

‘Well take your damn arm from her thigh’ Sehun ordered, his tone menacing and vicious.

Chanyeol tried but Chaeyoung lifted his arm towards her as she be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter