Spin The Bottle

Mission Impossible: Find Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was the quickest to get ready only slipping into a pair of tight jeans, boots, a small white shirt that showed her tone mid drift and a puffy jacket that went over it. She styled her hair into a bun before she waited for the others.

“Let’s go.” Naeun jumped up and down, excited. She yanked Chaeyoung’s arm and motioned Hei-Ryung and Iseul along.

Inside the grand hall were students drowning themselves in drinks and conversations. The mood was light and also relaxing in Chaeyoung’s opinion. She liked it since no one was really overly drunk.

“It’s Tao!” Naeun jumped, pointing to the tall male that strode with an impressive girl by his side. He pecked her cheek and held her closer, causing Naeun to fuss at the sight. Tao angled his head and their eyes locked.

Tao glared at her before he took a sharp right to the bathroom area with his consort. *Ouch* Chaeyoung thought. Tao was her only friend in the school, and for him to act like she was an enemy, that was hurtful.

Chaeyoung just wanted to leave now. She wasn’t in the mood to do anything but laze around. However Naeun pulled her to the buffet table, handing her a small vanilla cupcake. Chaeyoung winced as Naeun began to squeal, confused and irritated, she glanced towards the girl, “What’s with the squealing?”

“It’s your boyfriend!” She exclaimed pointing somewhere in the crowd.

Chaeyoung was so close to bolting to the door now. She could actually feel their connection settling vividly in the room. It was even strange that she could feel his emotions running through his head. The fact that he was feeling nervous and a smudge of arrogance made her raise her brow in suspicion.

“Wow, I’m so jealous.” Iseul nudged Chaeyoung’s shoulder. “He’s hot.”

“You can have him.” Chaeyoung bluntly said.

Iseul just laughed, thinking she was just messing with her but really, Chaeyoung was dead serious when she said she could have him.

“Look he’s coming this way.” Naeun looked like she was on the verge of collapsing.

Chaeyoung pretended to look occupied, really occupied. She cast her gaze on the table full of food and acted as if she was going to fetch something. Her weak attempt to keep occupied was ruined though; she couldn’t concentrate on the food when she could literally feel Sehun coming closer.

Naeun and Iseul were beaming at Sehun while Hei-Ryung remained quiet, silently assessing the wolf. From the look on her face, it seemed like she didn’t like Sehun at all. Oh, Chaeyoung liked that girl already.

“Babe.” His voice called.

Chaeyoung bit her tongue from yapping something inappropriate. How dare he say babe to her. She clenched her fist and swivelled around, her expression unfriendly and taut. “What?” She hissed through her teeth.

A frown came on Sehun’s face, “Now what’s with the sad face?” He blubbered as if talking to a child.

** Chaeyoung thought.

“We’ll leave you two alone.” Naeun whispered to Chaeyoung, thinking it would help but Chaeyoung wanted to clutch onto the girl and beg her not to leave her with him. Iseul bid a feminine bye while Hei-Ryung just nodded her head at her before leaving.

“Great.” Chaeyoung bitterly muttered, crossing her arms.

Sehun could feel the negative feeling radiating from Chaeyoung; it was so raw and crippling. Did she hate him that much?

Sehun wanted to say something but someone else had interrupted him. It was a male, shorter than most standing on a chair and tapping his beer with a spoon. “Now whose up for a game of spin the bottle?”

The people around the building cheered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter