MY LADY- XIUMIN

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

 

 

MY LADY- XIUMIN

 

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

 

A deafening scream was heard throughout the town, a certain group of individuals were well aware of what could be the cause of such frightening howl in the night.

 

Their group is called EXO-M, they are said to be the guardians of the TREE OF LIFE.

 

“Gawi Bawi Bo!” Luhan and Xiumin chorused... Xiumin lost.

 

“I guess it’s you and me hyung for the night!” Lay uttered as he placed his left arm around Xiumin’s shoulders.

 

“Arasso! C’mon let’s head on out!” Xiumin sighed, as he and Lay went out of the tavern they were staying for the night.

 

“Have a good one hyung!” Tao teased as he raised his mug of beer

 

“I’ll drink on your behalf!” Kris raised his mug teasing Xiumin

 

“I’ll be back in a minute, so don’t you finish everything!” Xiumin warned them giving them his death glare.

 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

 

 

 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 

 

 

Two different screams in different directions were to be heard. Lay and Xiumin decided to split and head on different directions.

 

Xiumin headed for the east side of town, as he neared the location of the attack, he was freezing everything in his path

 

 

What greeted him, was a creature of the night, in the act of devouring the soul of a human.

 

 

The creature looked at him as if taunting him, as if waiting for him to arrive and witness what it was about to do.

 

Without a word, Xiumin directed his ice freezing power towards the creature, he was a bit too late since the creature was already in the process of devouring the whole being.

 

“You are too late guardian! You are too late!” the creature uttered while letting out a thunderous laugh

 

“I may be too late... but I am never too late to send your sorry back where you came from!” Xiumin uttered as he directed his ice shards piercing through its body.

 

The creature screamed for the pain and dissolved in the air... Xiumin then released a sigh of relief as he looked up at the night sky, it was darker than before...

 

 

"Another Empousa attack... they keep on coming and coming... aish... I can't enjoy my beer if this keeps up!!!" Xiumin stated with a sigh

 

 

*EMPU′SA (Empousa), a monstrous spectre, which was believed to devour human beings.

 

 

 

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

 

Another scream was to be heard again, Xiumin was alerted since Lay was supposed to contain the situation at the other end of town. He ran towards the direction of the scream and saw Lay stepping backwards away from what it was he was avoiding.

 

“Lay... what’s wrong?!” Xiumin asked as he lightly tapped his friend

 

“Hyung! It’s like nothing I have seen before!!!” Lay uttered as he looked at Xiumin with wide eyes

 

“Is someone hurt?” Xiumin asked searching for any casualties or injured persons

 

“Ani.. nothing... just... just... them!” Lay pointed towards the dark part of the town.

 

Out came walking four beautiful young maidens, they were amidst the darkness, wearing weird outfits.

 

 

“What the? Who are they?” Xiumin wondered as he stepped forward

 

“Are they from the underworld?” Lay asked out loud as he watched the four walk towards them.

 

“You... mortal being... what is your name?” one of the four uttered while pointing towards Xiumin.

 

“N-neh?” that was all Xiumin could say out of the suddenness of the question.

 

“Neh... where are the guardians of the TREE OF LIFE?” the one uttered looking at Xiumin

 

“Ani... my name is not Neh... my name is Xiumin...”

 

 

 

“Shoemint?” the one asked again

 

 

 

“Nope... X... I... U... M...I...N... XIUMIN”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh... right... Xiumin... do you know where the guardians might be?”

 

“I am a guardian... an ICE GUARDIAN... who are you...” Xiumin introduced himself looking at the one who stepped forward to talk while scanning the deathly stares of the rest of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I... am from the underworld... my name is... BOM”

 

 

O====O=====O

 

right... so here's my next story...

 

 

 

 

 

it is a fantasy one...

 

 

 

 

 

with Xiumin and Bom as the main characters...

 

 

 

 

 

kekekeke, hope you like this one...

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~