BLACK PEARL

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

 

 

 

“Sir, sails and rigging and everything in between are in tip top shape, sir!” Baekhyun said in a loud voice, being the ship’s Boatswain, he was in charge of reporting the over all condition of the ship.

 

“Uh-huh... what do you say about that Chen?” the Captain tipped his head to the person standing behind Baekhyun

 

“Um, aside from the small leak at the storage and commissary, which I already fixed, everything is okay, sir!” Chen replied with a smile, he was the Master Carpenter of the ship and works under Baekhyun’s command.

 

 

“Yah! Why ask Chen when I already told you everything is okay!?” Baekhyun whined  while pointing his finger to their Captain.

 

“I need to know EVERYTHING Baekhyun! So I asked Chen... thank you, you’re both dismissed... ready the ship to set sail!” the Captain ordered waving his hand to dismiss the two.

 

Baekhyun stomped his feet while walking out, followed by Chen who was fighting off the urge to laugh.

 

“Yah! DoDyo! Some day, I’ll stomp on you!” Baekhyun uttered while sticking his tongue out.

 

 

“Off with your head then!” Kyungsoo uttered giving the two his creepy smile.

 

 

Once the two were out of the room, in came the captain’s first mate.

 

“Must you really tease Baekhyun hyung like that? You have the relationship worse than a cat and a mouse!”

 

“Tell Luhan we will set to the course of the East, I heard in the tavern last night about a mysterious treasure that might be connected to the one I seek!” Captain D.O. said with a serious tone of voice.

 

“So... that is my role here eh? Even though I am the first mate, I am also the messenger... aish!” the first mate scratched his head as he headed out.

 

“Stop the whining and get on with it... I don’t have much time to waste!” D.O. stated as he slammed the door in his first mate’s face.

 

The First Mate then walked along the corridor towards the ship’s wheel, where Luhan was.

 

“Oh! Looks like you have a bad day!” Kris, one of the master gunners stated as he saw the scowl on the FIRST MATE’S face

 

“Don’t start with me Kris-hyung...”  

 

“Arasso... Tao... Arasso..” Kris uttered

 

 

“So where are we off to know?” Sehun asked as he appeared behind Kris, another master gunner.

 


“We are headed EAST!” Tao answered as he disappeared in the corner to the direction of the wheel.

 

Once Tao reached the WHEEL, there he saw Chanyeol who was staring out at sea while Luhan was studying the wind.

 

         

 

“Hyung... we set sail heading East!” Tao uttered patting Luhan’s back, Luhan is the ship’s Sail Master... he is known to be a human compass, no matter where he is... he just needs to concentrate and stand still and he knows what direction they are in.

 

“Chanyeol hyung... go join Sehun and Kris-hyung, please check with ammunitions... I am sensing we are heading for trouble once we arrive there” Tao stated as he stood beside Luhan watching over the seas.

 

Below the wheel, you can see Baekhyun and Chen releasing the anchor as Baekhyun gave Tao the go signal.

 

“Set her off now hyung... we are going east!” Tao stated as Luhan opened the sails and headed off.

 

Meanwhile, down at the commissary...

 

“Oh... it seems like we are starting early!” Xiumin, the assigned cook of the ship uttered while he stuffed his mouth with bread while slicing some vegetables for their lunch.

 

 

“Hyung... I caught us a deer last night... can you make it into a stew?” Kai stated, he was known as the striker of the group... he was in charge of hunting, fishing and gathering medicinal, poisonous and edible plants, materials and fruits for the ship and crew.

 

 

“Let us just pray that he makes it right this time!” Lay rolled his eyes upward, he is the designated Surgeon of the ship... he has this obsession of cutting things... and he dreams of amputating a patient... which is much to the crew’s relief, no one has needed it.

 

 

“Yah... I am the cook of this ship... I am in charge of your food... you better treat me right!” Xiumin slammed the knife on the chopping board stuffing his mouth again with another slice of bread

 

“You were only asked to be the cook since your cooking didn’t kill Tao... that’s all!” Lay bickered with the cook

 

“Yah! Kai, give me one of your poisonous mushrooms... I am gonna finish this kid off!” Xiumin uttered as he started to run after the surgeon who has run off to who knows where.

 

“Hyung, I am hungry... what can I eat?” Kai uttered as he heard his stomach grumble

 

“You know what you can and cannot eat... hunt... hunt inside the pantry!” Xiumin stated as he busied himself cutting the vegetables needed for the stew.

 

Back at the Captain’s room, D.O.; he prefers to be called as that, was staring out the window looking at the sea in front of him.

 

“D.O. our ration of food is sufficient until we reach the Island of East, while there, I’ll have to ask Kai to hunt again...” Suho, the ship’s Quarter master reported, he is in charge of checking the supply of things needed in the ship and he is also in charge of dividing the ration of food, work, prize and punishment, if the need arises.

 

 

That composes the crew of EXO WOLF

 

 

 

Anyone who sees their flag tremble in fear. Their Captain is known to be vicious and blood thirsty, whatever they want, they get. Even other strong pirates think twice before engaging them in battle. This crew of young, determined and strong pirates have a goal that they carry... a goal that has been the dream of their Captain and made it into their own as well...

 

THE BLACK PEARL...

 

O====OOO=====O

 

SO THIS IS THE STORY I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT...

 

 

 

THIS IS THE STORY THAT MY HUSBAND FED MY MIND WHICH CAUSED ME TO DROWN ALONG WITH IT..

 

 

 

 

CAN YOU GUESS WHO THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE STORY IS... THE REMAINING MEMBERS ARE:

 

 

TAO, BAEKHYUN AND XIUMIN...

 

 

 

 

AND CAN YOU GUESS WHO THE MEMBER WILL BE PAIRED WITH?

 

 

 

COMMENT DOWN BELOW...

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~