BABY- LAY

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
BABY- LAY
 
 
"Yah! Yah! what are you trying to do? Listen here, I was already 7 years old when you were born! For gosh's sake Yixing! ARE YOU SURE?" the woman uttered in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't know about you, but I love you and that's enough for me, the only question is do you love me enough to spend your whole life with me?" Lay stated in a low voice.
 
 
 
 
 
"How dare you show me your dimple! You know that's my ultimate weakness when it comes to you, next to your singing, dancing, guitar playing, piano playing... your blank expression, your innocent look, your naughty look, your caring and protective side! The mere fact that I have to wait 10 seconds before you realize that I am saying YES to living my life with you as long as we both shall live! This can be my vow for all I care! I love you Zhang Yixing!" the woman took a deep breath then counted to ten to wait for Lay's reaction.
 
 
 
 
 
Truth be told, after 10 seconds, Lay's face lit up, he then carried her and turned around and around, then placed her down, held her face and kissed her lovingly on the lips.
 
 
 
 
 
Lay paused then got down on one knee and said
 
 
 
 
 
"My dearest baby, will you do me the honor of having the right to stand beside you forever?" Lay said with a sparkle in his eye.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes!" the woman replied with tears in her eyes, she then stretched out her hand as Lay placed the engagement ring on her finger, she then kissed Lay on his dimpled cheek.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lay shouted out of happiness as he ran out to the fields with his arms stretched to the side.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I WILL MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST, JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE... SANDARA PARK!"
 
 
O====O====O
 
 
so Yixing aka Lay won my eenie miny moe game...
 
 
 
 
i decided to pair him up with Dara...
 
 
 
 
this will be fluff... no fantasy here... kkekekekekeke
 
 
 
 
so... here i go with the next story...
 
 
 
 
off to write another one...
 
 
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~