XOXO- D.O. KYUNGSOO

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
XOXO- D.O.
 
D.O.'S POV
 
I am good at singing. I like singing and it's my passion. That's why I entered the University of Performing Arts. There are a lot of talented individuals in this school. It is rare to see a single spot on campus without music, singing, laughter or chatter. Here silence is unacceptable... except when you are in the library.
 
 
Our university grades us during our final exams at the end of every school year. Our exams aren't the written type ones based on theory... and since this is about performing arts, we have our exams based on our performance piece.
 
 
During our first year, you will be required as your final exam to perform your audition piece... they expect you to have improved from the first time you performed it and after receiving lessons and training in the university. Within the audience present are incoming third year students, because they will choose a freshman who they will mentor and perform with during their finals.
 
 
Then on my second year, this tall guy with big eyes chose me as his partner for his third year final exams. His name is Park Chanyeol, even though he is a year older than me, he insists on being friends, so he told me to stop calling him hyung. We decided as for his final exam to do a medley of english songs and bring some flavor to it
 
 
As for my final exams of being a second year student, I paired up with another soloist, his name is Byun Baekhyun- a close friend of Chanyeol and a dancer, his name is Kim Jongin- a freshman; for an interpretative piece. 
 
 
And currently, I am an incoming third year student... I can't believe that I have survived all those late night rehearsals and the stress of having to compose your own piece... it's a good thing to have friends by your side to support and help you with it.
 
 
"Yah! DODYO!" I know that screeching voice, I rolled my eyes upward as I turned around to greet the eyeliner man
 
 
"Yo!" I waved at them, Chanyeol-tall guy; BAekhyun-eyeliner guy; Kai- the nose... yeah I call him the nose cause there really is something peculiar with his nose... and I can't stop staring at it while talking with him...
 
 
"Are you heading for the Auditorium?" Chanyeol asked me while putting his long arms around my shoulders
 
 
"Wae?" I asked
 
 
"The freshmen's are doing their finals today! You are supposed to pick from one of them to mentor and do a performance!" Baekhyun told me flicking my forehead
 
 
I totally forgot about it, I looked at them wide-eyed... at a loss... OoO
 
 
"Was that today?! Ottokae!?!!!? Waaahhhh, I have to go there... can you come with me?" I asked the three of them, Baekhyun and Kai begged off because they have another class to go to, so Chanyeol was left.. and he had free time.
 
 
"Since you are the one who chose me as a partner... you are coming with me... you are going to help me assess and choose a partner for me!" I told him as I grabbed on his arm and dragged him towards the direction of the auditorium.
 
 
When we got in, there were only a few freshmen students left to choose from. It was a first come first served basis. Haaaay, my life... what am I to do about it! ARGH!!!
 
 
The freshies I saw were either still nervous with their whole body shaking, I bet I was like that too! Aigoo!
 
 
Even Chanyeol was laughing at me and pointing at me, hitting my arm telling me how the freshman performing at the stage was just like me, looking lost!
 
 
I pity the guy... so I was thinking of getting him as my partner, but there is something that was hindering me... I don't know what... then of all the bad luck I heard the professor say
 
 
"Okay... so I guess that's it for today..." 
 
 
WHAT?! WAIT!
 
 
I haven't picked yet! Ottokae!
 
 
I was about to voice my concern when... from the left side of the stage, came someone... running... and almost slipping at the center of the stage.
 
 
"WAIT! PLease! Sorry... I'm late! Can I perform now?" the late comer uttered, she has guts asking that terror of a professor and being late.
 
 
She won't definitely be on my list...
 
 
"And what is your name?" the terror professor asked
 
 
"Neh... annyeonghaseyo... Gong Minji-imnida! Please take care of me!" 
 
o===o====o
 
so my next story is XOXO
 
 
pairing is DO and Minzy...
 
 
 
hope you will like it ^^
 
 
 
let me know what you think... 
 
 
 
comment down below
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~