BABY, DON'T CRY- SEHUN

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

SEHUN'S POV

 

Hi! Ahehehehe, I am a prince of EXO Kingdom, corny as it may sound... don't be fooled by it though, we are a strong nation! 
 
 
I am the youngest of 5 princes... yes we are all boys!!! I think omma has lost a lot of hair raising us up... anyways... these are my brothers...
 
 
The eldest is Luhan-hyung who I admire the most... when I grow up I want to just be like him... they say I look just like him
 
 
 
The second one is Suho-hyung, he gives off that disciplined type of a brother, but anyways I still love him
 
 
 
The third one is Chanyeol-hyung, gahahahaha, I think he is my soulmate... even though he is older than me he always plays with me, share his toys with me.
 
 
 
 
The fourth one, can I skip him... this hyung is my mortal enemy... he is my enemy no. 1... he doesn't share... he always want the hyung's attention... he always make me cry... he is Baekhyun-hyung...HMPH!!!
 
 
 
 
and me... the youngest... Sehun... buing buing...
 
 
Since young I have been really protected... pampered even... my parents, the King and Queen give me everything that I ask for... just one cry from me hehehehe I know I'll get it...
 
 
Our EXO Kingdom is built near the seashore, I love strolling along the beach playing with my pet dog named Bacon ( yes, I named it as that just to pester my Baekhyun-hyung!)
 
 
Even though I am already a grown man, you can expect the 5 of us brothers to pull pranks on each other, childish as it may seem it's how we keep ourselves grounded, never be proud and never taking for granted the title of a PRINCE... we are here to serve not to be served, as what my father always tells us.
 
 
My hyungs are all married, so I have the whole castle to myself... Luhan hyung is being reared to be the next King, so he has his hands full. Suho-hyung decided to become a professor with his lovely wife living in a villa near the castle, while Chanyeol-hyung and his wife are running a trading business near the docks so he is still not far away from me and lastly my other hyung... Baekhyun-hyung... honestly I pity his wife, having to deal with such a childish husband, hmph! Hyung is more inclined in arts, like painting, music and arts so... he is somewhat a curator of a museum he and his wife owns... they travel alot to collect rare artworks from different artists.
 
 
And as for me, I am the youngest with the free time, still searching for what I want in life... I am 18 years old and I have all the time in the world!
 
 
One day, I was strolling down the beach trying to "reflect" as what my mother calls it, to make me find my own calling... my own interest and unique trait.
 
 
 
Not far from where I was standing I looked at the vast sea before me, I saw how huge the world is... and how endless searching for my one true trait... when just near the rocks near the shore... it's like I saw something... it's like a log... a piece of something?
 
 
 
I decided to walk over to it carefully looking around me as I neared it. 
 
 
Much to my shock when the waves came and crashed on the rocks, it washed on the shore where I was standing... an unconscious Lady... ... for all to see...
 
 
 
WAIT SHE'S ... OTTOKAE??!?!?!?!
o===o
 
so this is a new story... fantasy-type
 
Sehun and....
 
 
 
 
show some love... show some comments.. subscribe...
 
 
thank you
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~