Chapter 2

The Art Of Love []

Junsu's P.O.V.


"What are you doing here?" I asked absolutely horrified.

"What does it look like ? This is my new room." He replied rolling his eyes, like it was the most obvious thing ever. Actually, it was. I just didn't want to believe it.

"You mean... you're my new roommate?" I asked making a face.

"Took you long enough... and people say you're smart." He scoffed. "God, what have I done to deserve this?" he muttered shaking his head.

"Hey! I'm supposed to say that!" I replied.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Actually you got lucky." I muttered eyeing him and smirking lightly. Why not have a little fun?

"In your dreams." He scoffed turning around and bending to open one of his numerous bags. He wasn't even aware what he did. I smirked at the nice sight of his @ss. Nice sight, my @ss... But I could always pretend.

I slowly, quietly took a few steps, stopping right behind him and bent over as well.

"You mean, in your dreams." I whispered into his ear and quickly straightened myself, just in time not to get hit by startled and suddenly very jumpy Junsu.

"You jerk!" he practically screamed as his face turned a deeper shade of red and I smiled innocently, continuing my little act. "You... you... don't come close to me... ever!" he said furiously and I blinked a few times.

"But Junsu... there is no need to deny it..." I said still smiling. "It's pretty pointless and actually... a pure waste of our precious time. I know a lot of enjoyable ways to spend it instead." I added with a wink.

"You freak! I... I... you better not mess with me." He stuttered again and I already found it hard not to laugh.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Ooooh, what are you gonna do to me?" he asked in this oh-god-I'm-so-excited voice and I shuddered.

"Nothing you'd want me to do ." I muttered. "Stay away from me."

"Oh come on, enough already... You can't resist this y body of mine, admit it!" he said coming closer to me.

"What... Don't... stay away from me or I'm gonna... I'm..." I started backing away.

"What? What are you gonna do Junsu?" he asked with this nasty glow in his eyes. I actually panicked.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna scream!" I said finally... I'm gonna scream? What the heck?

"Oh Junsu... there you go... I told you there is no point in denying it... You're such a girl." He chuckled softly and stepped right in front of me, while my legs hit the bed. Damn. He raised his eyebrow looking into my eyes and bent down. I couldn't move, absolutely horrified.

He leaned down, not breaking the eye contact with me and grabbed the towel that was lying on the bed.

"That's my bed." he said walking away from me. "I'm gonna take a shower, don't touch anything." He said nonchalantly, not turning to face me and as he exited the room he gave me a small wave.

I stood there frozen. It took me a minute to realize that the idiot was messing with me all the time.


JunJin's P.O.V.


I knocked on the door of my new room.

"Come in!" I heard my new roommate say and I opened the door and stepped in along with my bags.

He looked up from the book he was reading and I noticed the cover saying 'Life and work of George Gershwin'. I put my bags down.

"Hey! I'm Minwoo." He said cheerfully as he came closer to me and extended his hand for me to shake.

"JunJin." I introduced myself shaking his hand. "I see you're studying music." I said motioning to the book he was still holding.

"Oh that... yeah." He nodded and put the book down.

"Then I guess you'll meet my brother pretty soon." I continued. "He's majoring in music as well."

"Cool. How about you?" he asked sitting down. "Sorry, I already claimed this bed as mine."

"First come, first served, it's okay." I shrugged. I didn't like the position of that bed anyway. "I'm in art." I said examining the guy in front of me. He was good looking for sure and I could tell he was scanning me as well. Minwoo was screaming 'I'm gay.' I should know, I sense my own kind immediately. However he was too short for my taste and well, he was my roommate. That was like double minus. But if there was a lot of guys looking like Minwoo around here, I'm definitely satisfied with this transfer.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


I wonder if he will freak out when he finds out about me being gay. We're supposed to live together afterall. I knew I better tell him from the start, he's gonna hear soon enough anyway.

"Listen..." I started, but he cut me off.

"You're gay." He stated simply and gave me a small smirk.

"Wh-... how?" I asked widening my eyes. I was shocked.

"I can tell." He shrugged. "I am too."

"Okay... but damn, am I really that obvious?"

"You were looking at me too intensely. If you do that with every guy you meet, then yeah, you are that obvious." He nodded and laughed.

"Oh... well... yeah, that's sort of a habit, sorry..." I apologized scratching my head a bit nervously. Then something crossed my mind. "Hey, you're not attracted to me, right?"

"Oh wow, you're so blunt." He chuckled. "No, man, you're my roommate... and not really my type." Should I be offended?

"Well, good. Because I already have someone." I said cockily.

"A boyfriend? Nice." He smiled nodding knowingly.

"Well, not exactly a boyfriend... yet. I just went out of one relationship... But I have someone on my mind." I explained. He nodded. "So, a good friend would be welcomed... maybe even an accomplice." I said adding a wink. He raised his perfect eyebrow and smirked. I think I already like this JunJin guy.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I looked around the dorms and smiled happily. I usually don't express my feelings towards my surroundings, although I am well aware of them. It's just... I don't know, the moment I stepped in here I got this good feeling and now I'm actually happy because of the whole transfer.

I looked at the paper the office lady gave me and then looked around again, searching for my room. As I kept walking someone bumped into me, causing me to drop all the stuff I was carrying. He mumbled a 'sorry' and I waved my hand watching him walk away hurriedly. I bent down, picking up my things.

"Let me help you." I heard a voice from above me and a guy bent down as well, picking up my stuff. I stood up and he followed handing me everything I dropped.

"Thanks." I said looking up at him and almost gasped. He was so handsome, the only word that described him perfectly was y. I stared at his gorgeous eyes for a good, long moment while he smiled widely at me.

I didn't know what to make out of my thoughts probably because I still didn't know where to place myself. It was funny, but I still didn't know if I was straight, gay or bi. I found the bi-group a little bit ridiculous, I mean swinging both way... it sounded like not being able to make up your mind to me. So, I strongly refused to be placed there. I liked girls, I even went out with a couple of them, despite my indoor personality. However I wasn't exactly indifferent to guys either. And the thing was - the more I think about it I find guys a lot more attractive then girls. The person in front of me proves that once again.

I think I looked utterly lost and confused, in my own thoughts because the hottie in front of me shifted uncomfortably and flashed me another smile.

"Do you need help with that?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh... no... I'm fine." I nodded. He nodded as well and turned around to go... wherever he was heading to. "But... ummm... I'm actually kind of lost." I said quickly and he turned back to me smiling again. I handed him the paper with all the information and he nodded. "Your room is actually close to mine." Really? I smiled uncontrollably as he started leading the way.

"That's cool." I replied following him. "I like it here." I said not knowing what else to say. I was never good in starting a conversation.

"Yeah, you'll think differently when you get used to it." He said. I gave him a look. "I'm kidding." He laughed. "I'm pretty satisfied, besides the college is one of the best in the country."

"Yeah, I heard that too." I replied.

"So, you're a freshman?" he asked.

"No, I'm in my third year, I just transferred here." I replied.

"Cool, we're the same year." He smiled. "What are you studying?"

"Music." I replied. "You?"

"Drama. But one of my best friends is majoring music. Singing actually." He said cheerfully. "I guess I'll see you around then." He added as we reached the door of my room.

"Yeah, thanks a lot." I replied smiling and stepped into my room. The moment I did so I realized I didn't even know his name.

"Shoot..." I muttered and quickly opened the door, but he already disappeared. I sighed and closed the door again, sighing slightly. Oh well, I'll see him... around.

"You forgot something?" a voice startled me and I quickly turned around. A gorgeous guy was smiling back at me. It was almost intimidating. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I liked him, he just looked so... fragile... girly... no, well, not exactly. Beautiful. That's the word. He might resemble a girl, but once you looked closer he was a real man, beautiful, but man nonetheless.

"No, I just met this hot..." I started, but then remembered we haven't even met. "I'm Yoochun." I said walking over to my roommate and shaking his hand.

"JaeJoong." He nodded with a smile still lingering on his lips. "And I'm gay."

I widened my eyes shocked. First thing he says to me right after we introduce ourselves is 'I'm gay'? I did something completely unexpected.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


He sat down next to me and started laughing so hard. I received all kinds of reactions after that statement, but this was the first time someone laughed.

"Umm... Yoochun?" I started as he finally calmed himself and looked at me.

"I'm sorry... it's just... a weird thing to hear from someone you just met." He said. "Do you do that always?"

"No..." I replied. "Well, kind of. Maybe not exactly like this... I just didn't want you to freak out later, it's better to let it out right away. You don't have a problem with it?" I asked.

"No... actually it's not the reason I laughed. You see, my brother is gay, I kind of got used to it." He said. I nodded. I was glad I didn't end up with some homophobe as a roommate. "Besides, I think I'm gay too."

I looked at him. What is that supposed to mean?

"You think?"

"Yeah, I wasn't sure... I mean, I like girls, but I like guys more... but today I think I made my final decision about my ual orientation." He said with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Today?" I asked again. Don't tell me he likes me. I scooted a little bit away from him. "Why today?"

"I met a really hot guy." He said and blushed deeply.

"It's not me, right?" I panicked.

"No, no, don't worry..." He said hurriedly and smiled. "I like you, but not like that."

"Okay, I like you too... I guess..." I said giving him a weird look. "So, who's the guy?" I asked, but then remembered the way he came into the room. "Oh, that guy you just met before you came into the room?" I asked. I felt like a girl gossiping about boys.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"The way you walked in, remember? You didn't ask him what's his name, did you?" I asked knowingly.

"Damn you're good." He gasped.

"Of course, I'm Kim JaeJoong." I replied somewhat cockily, then laughed at my own lame joke. He laughed as well.

"You're weird." He said.

"I know, but you're too." I replied.

"True..." he nodded. "So, friends?"

"Friends." I nodded accepting his hand and shaking it again.