Chapter 9

The Art Of Love []

Eric's P.O.V.


They were sitting in the park in front of the dorms. Junjin took out his sketchbook and started drawing, while his companion simply leaned against the tree. He looked like an angel, I just stood there, looking for a moment, admiring his face with slightly closed eyes, the whole picture giving out a peaceful feeling. But I felt anything but peaceful. I was anxious.

"Hey." I said slightly shyly as I approached them. JunJin looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Eric, hi!" he replied cheerfully. "Sit down with us." He added and I smiled, obeying and taking a seat next to him and across from the beauty who lazily opened his eyes and looked back at me.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I didn't expect to see him here, let alone know Jin. A small smile appeared on my face as I watched him for a moment, then turned to Jin who started talking again.

"Eric, this is my brother." He said and Eric glanced at Jin for a second, then looked back at me.

"Oh, I didn't know..." he trailed off. I extended my hand.

"Yoochun." I introduced myself. "We actually met... you know, first day, you helped me find my room." You helped me find my place. Too bad it wasn't next to you.

"Yeah, I remember." He replied taking my hand and shaking it. What an amazing feeling. "Eric."


Eric's P.O.V.


How could I forget? I couldn't stop thinking about you for a week.

"So, what do you think about school? Dorms? Everything?" I asked smiling and not being able to look away from Yoochun. He even has a hot name.

"Everything's great, I'm..." Yoochun glanced at his brothers. "We're satisfied so far. People are nice too."

"Yeah, we didn't expect it to be this good." JunJin added and I looked at him.

"I'm glad." I replied. "You guys don't really look alike, I would've never guessed you're brothers." I said smiling.

"Yeah, we're quite different." Junjin replied. I nodded glancing at Yoochun. He was obviously the quiet one. While JunJin was talking excitedly, smiling brightly and clearly openly expressing his feelings, Yoochun looked shy, indoor and well, barely noticeable.

I assumed he never got the chance to shine next to JunJin. His older brother was just hard not to spot, while Yoochun looked like he was hiding. Not behind JunJin, they looked like they have nothing in common, probably just sharing their last name. Yoochun was hiding alone, not looking for protection, just trying not to be exposed, but actually waiting to be spotted among so many other ordinary faces. I knew he was nothing but ordinary.

I continued to look at him, but he looked away, leaning back against the tree and inhaling deeply. I didn't mind, he looked gorgeous like that.


JunJin's P.O.V.


I watched Eric quietly. I pretended to draw, but I was focused on him. The guy was extremely hot, damn, I could feel myself getting . He stared at Yoochun though. It seemed like they were having a staring contest in the beginning, but then my brother glanced away, like always. He was always embarrassed around other people, strangers especially. I was surprised he didn't blush, instead he looked rather peaceful. But the fact that Eric was looking at him instead of me disturbed me.

"Guys, I have to go." Eric suddenly said, getting up. Yoochun looked up at him, giving him one of his famous small smiles, while I almost frowned. "I'll see you at the party next week, right?" Oh, right, Minwoo told me all about the party, he organized it partly.

"Yeah, definitely." I said, then glanced at Yoochun. "I don't know about my brother though, he's not much of a party boy." I added. Yoochun looked at me.

"Oh..." Eric said looking at him as well. "You have to come." He added looking intently at Yoochun now.

"Of course, I'll see you there." Yoochun nodded and I raised my eyebrow. Since when was he attending parties?

"Alright, then... I'm going... bye guys." Eric said grinning and quickly walked away while I waved at him slightly.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Why did I say I'll be there? Man, he's Jae's ex, I should stop thinking about him, I should stop seeing him. Just the way he looked at me made me shiver, I have to fight it.

"He's so hot, don't you think?" JunJin interrupted my thoughts.

"I guess." I said shrugging. He was more than just hot.

"Do you like him?" Jin asked further.

"What? No!" I said quickly as I looked up at Jin again. No, of course I don't like him... Liar. But I can't like him...

"Good." Jin said smiling and went back to his drawing. "Because he's already mine."

Close your eyes and fight your tears Yoochun. Lean back and be strong. The guy who turned me gay. I mustn't like him.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Hey Heechul!" I greeted him as I entered the café. "Dongwan and Eric are not here yet?" I asked looking around.

"No, you're first. Dongwan came by to say he'll be a little late and to wait for him. Eric is late as usual." Heechul smirked as I sat down. He handed me my cup of coffee.

"Thanks." I said and took a sip. "Well, what to expect from Eric, right?" I chuckled.

"How have you been?" Heechul asked and I knew what he was talking about.

"I've been okay, it's a little bit hard, all those memories hunting me, you know..." I replied sighing. "I miss him, but I know I did the right thing. I know he knows that too. We understand each other, maybe too much."

"How can you understand someone too much? I didn't know it's a bad thing." Heechul said leaning against the bar.

"It can be when there's a possibility of completely turning into that person, losing yourself, you know." I explained. Jae and I were closer than anyone I know. We shared everything. I love him and he loves me and I'm sure we'll be friends again after all the pain fades away.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


"You're back." I said turning to look at my roommate, while he took off his shoes and put his stuff down.

"Yeah. I went to see Yoochun." He replied smiling.

"Cool." I smiled back. "How's it going for him?"

"Fine, fine, he's satisfied." Jin replied sitting down on his bed. He looked weirdly happy.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"Well, we met Eric."

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" I laughed. I noticed Jin liked him from the start.

"Yeah, nothing special there... I have the feeling he has something for Yoochun, but maybe it's just my imagination. Besides, I asked Yoochun if he liked him and he said no." Jin shrugged.

"Well, of course, he's with JaeJoong right?" I asked. I didn't quite believe in that story, maybe Jin knew.

"You know he's not." Jin said. "And I just confirmed today."

I knew it. Jae was pretending. You won't get rid of me just like that Kim JaeJoong.

Everyone knows that Lee Minwoo doesn't give up that easily.


Dongwan's P.O.V.


"Oh guys, there you are. Sorry I'm late." I said quickly as I approached my two friends. "Hey Heechul!" I greeted him as well and he smiled in return. "Let's go sit over there." I added pointing to the nearby table, since Eric and Yunho were standing by the bar.

"It's okay man, Eric just got here anyway and I had a nice chat with Heechul in the meantime." Yunho replied. I smiled. He never made people wait and when people made him wait he never made them feel bad for that. He was so patient, we all admired him for that.

"What's up?" Eric asked cheerfully as he took a sip of his soda.

"How's Hyesung?" Yunho asked as well.

"Sungie is... well alright. I don't know. We talk a lot and I'm trying to keep his mind off that bastard, but I don't know if it works." I said frowning. It hurt me to see Hyesung in such a state, but I knew that I could only wait for it to pass until we get our old Hyesung back.

"We're all there for him, you know that. You both know that." Yunho said smiling at me and I nodded.

"Of course, thanks. Actually, Hyesung hangs out with Jae quite a bit these days, I think it helps him more then anything. Having someone else there, not just me, you know..." I said.

"Yeah, Jae's... really something." Yunho replied smiling. "And him and Hyesung have always been close, so it's only normal." I nodded. I felt bad for mentioning JaeJoong to Yunho, but he didn't seem to mind. I let out a sigh of relief.

"So, you have a new film?" Eric asked raising his eyebrows and smiling brightly. I could tell he was excited. This was Eric afterall.

One thing all three of us had in common was great passion for drama. Yunho and Eric were into acting, while I was more of a writer/director. I enjoyed it so much, especially when I had the chance to work with these two, beside being my best friends, they were also the most talented actors I got to know and work with. Not that I worked much, but I did have a bit of experience.

I was looking forward to this, more than anything. I just hoped they'll feel the same.

"Yeah, I have a new film." I nodded smiling. "And I want the two of you as main actors, I can't imagine anyone else playing them. I hope you won't turn me down." I added.

"Of course we won't." Yunho replied smiling as well. Don't be so sure.

"Promise?" I asked.

"God, is it that bad?" Eric asked.

"As long as it's not a I'm in." Yunho joked and I laughed loudly, receiving a couple of weird looks.

"I don't mind even if it's a ." Eric said, goofy as he is. Yunho joined me laughing, while Eric grinned sheepishly.

"No, guys, I'm serious, promise me you'll be part of this." I said getting all serious.

"Alright, I promise." Yunho said rolling his eyes and Eric repeated, nodding his head.

"Okay... well, I started writing, but I don't really have anything to give to you yet." I said. "But I did write the main idea." I added looking for it in my bag. I could see they were looking at me anxiously again.

"Here it is." I said finally getting the paper and placing it on the table, in front of them.

They looked at it and a look of confusion appeared on their faces. I smiled waiting for their reaction.

"I'm not sure I get it." Yunho said. "It just says..."

"... Hyesung and Dongwan?" Eric finished for him and then looked at me, at the same time with Yunho.

I smiled and nodded.

"Exactly."