Chapter 29

The Art Of Love []

Changmin's P.O.V.


I watched Junsu, furiously running from one room to another and collecting all the pillows he could find, that weren't needed in other rooms.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I followed him.

"Shut up you... you... gay molester of straight guys." He barked back at me.

"You went crazy." I replied nonchalantly.

"." He muttered under his breathe. I heard him well, but chose to ignore it. I was tired of this. It wasn't even a game today. He was just snapping nasty words at me and didn't respond to any of my teasing. It just wasn't fun anymore.

Junsu gathered all the pillows and went back to our room. He dropped them on the bed and started putting them in line in the middle of the bed.

"Are you building a fortress?" I chuckled, crossing my arms and watching him. "Can I be the princess?"

"I'm making sure you don't approach me ever again." He replied.

"You mean, you're trying to prevent yourself from jumping me again?" I corrected.

"That too." He replied quickly, then stopped as I started laughing. "I mean..."

"Don't bother, it's already late." I chuckled. He turned around.

"You're driving me crazy!" he cried.

"That's the point." I replied. "Aren't you happy?"


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I started laughing.

"Oh come on, Sungie, you don't honestly believe Yunho and Dongwan are together." I said. The thought was ridiculous.

"I'm telling you, I saw them." He said seriously.

"What did you see? Did you see them make love?" I laughed. Why not joke about it a bit?

"No." he glared at me.

"Kiss?"

"No."

"Hug?" I tried again.

"No."

"Not even hug?" I repeated. "Aww... but Sungie what did you see then?"

"I heard them say 'I love you' to each other." He said finally.

"I love you."

"What?"

"There I said it. I love you, Hyesung." I repeated seriously.

"I'm serious, Jae, this is not a joke."

"Sungie, we say 'I love you' to each other and that doesn't mean we're in love with each other." I replied. "Yunho and Dongwan... it just sounds ridiculous."

"I'm not stupid Jae. This was different. Yunho... he like... declared his love for Wannie." I thought about it for a moment. Of course.

"Where did this happen?"

"In on of the classrooms in drama department." Sungie replied looking down. I smirked. "I couldn't take it anymore, I followed him there. They were in the middle of a rehearsal."

"Rehearsal you say?" I smirked again.

"You think?" Hyesung's face lit up. "But... that's impossible. They sounded so real." He frowned again.

"I don't know Hyesung... It just sounds unbelievable to me." I replied finally. "Why do you care so much all of a sudden?" I asked something that interested me more. "I mean, you're his best friend. If he's dating Yunho, you should be happy for him, right?"

"I... Jae, you know that I..." he sighed looking down. "I love him."

I hugged him and smiled. He let it out. Finally.

"Yunho and him are just friends. I'm sure." I replied as he held onto me. He needed to hear those words over and over again. Somehow, I just knew that was the truth.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Aren't you gonna miss the feeling of my smooth, tanned skin?" The jerk just couldn't leave me alone.

I was lying on my half of the bed, trying to read. He was lying right beside me, the only thing separating us were those pillows. My 'fortress' as he nicely put it.

"Or the masculine scent of my hot neck?" he was pushing it.

"Or the feel of me poking..."

"Okay, that's enough." I snapped sitting up and looking at him. "You're trying so hard, it makes me think you really want it." I said seriously.

"Of course." He smirked.

"Excuse me?"

"The moment I saw you in nothing but your boxers I knew I won't be able to keep my hands off you." He replied seriously. I scooted away from him. "You're so hot Junsu. So y. Especially when you press into me in the middle of the night. How could I ever resist that?" I swallowed, not daring to move. "Now, let's remove these stupid pillows and make it easier to both of us."

"You go and make it easier to you, !" I screamed grabbing one pillow and hitting him with it. He started laughing.

"You fell for it again!" I stared at him.

"You're such an idiot." I shook my head lying back down and turning my back to him.

"But you still want me."


Minwoo's P.O.V.


I was working with Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin when Yunho walked into the room.

"Hey guys." He said smiling and then turned to me. "Can I interrupt you? Minwoo, I want to talk to you."

"Yeah, sure." I replied standing up. "Let's finish this some other time, Chun, alright?" Yoochun nodded and I followed Yunho out.

"Actually, Dongwan is the one that wants to talk to you." Yunho spoke once we closed the door.

"Okay." I said raising my eyebrow. Mysterious much today?

We walked into Dongwan's room and I smiled as Wannie greeted me. I sat down.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well... you know I'm gonna start filming my movie after we come back from the break." Wannie started. I nodded. "I was going to ask you to write the music and do the sound. Do you want to do it?"

"Yeah, sure." I said, smiling broadly. I had an opportunity to assist during making some film on my first year and I enjoyed it so much. I was waiting for something like this to come up. "So, what is it about?"

"That's the thing..." Dongwan continued. "You know... I am kind of... umm... in love with Hyesung."

"I know that Wannie." I said still smiling brightly.

"You know?" He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Why are you so surprised? I thought it's so obvious. Everybody knows." I replied. "Plus, I was implying it so much that night. You know, when Hyesung hit me. I thought you'd get together by now. But I guess I wasn't clear enough to Hyesung." I chuckled shaking my head.

"You did that on purpose?" Yunho spoke for the first time since we started talking. I nodded.

"Why is everyone around me so dense?" I asked laughing. "I always knew you were the guy for him, I was just selfish and I thought that I'll be able to replace you in his life. But you stayed his best friend and his... well, everything really. It was always 'Wannie this, Wannie that.' I was jealous and... well, we all know I'm the jerk in our little group." I chuckled.

Yunho and Dongwan were looking at me like it was the first time they see me. Oops, I guess I shocked them.

"You..." Dongwan started, I smiled. "I had no idea..."

"Yeah, well, I wanted to keep it that way." I chuckled.

"So, you left Hyesung, because of Dongwan?" Yunho asked.

"No, I left him because I found someone else." I replied.

"Jaejoong?" Yunho instantly asked again.

"I told you I'm the bastard." I chuckled.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Well, I'm not so sure anymore." I laughed. "I just don't really understand you."

"No one does." Minwoo replied. "That's actually something I'm proud of."

"You're weird."

"No, just vulnerable." He sighed.

"You? Vulnerable?" I asked. "Come on... you expect us to believe it?" After everything you did to Hyesung...

"I know you're thinking about Hyesung, but I knew he'd survive. He had Wannie. It was just a matter of time, for him to realize who he really wants. If I waited for that, if he was the one to break up with me I wouldn't have had anyone to go to." He said seriously.

"I'm sorry Minwoo, I just realized I didn't know you at all." Dongwan said.

"It's not your fault." Minwoo chuckled again. It was his way of handling serious situations. Laugh and make the tension go away. "I don't like showing real me to the world... So, please, this is staying between us, right?" Both of us nodded and we sat in silence for a moment. "So, I'm guessing movie is about you guys." Minwoo asked smiling.

"Yeah." Wannie nodded. "Yunho is actually playing me."

"Oh my, don't tell me Eric is Hyesung." Minwoo asked. As we nodded he started laughing really hard. We joined him. "Oh, this made my day."

"Yeah, well, imagine me. I have to kiss him!" I replied making a face and then continued laughing.

"I'm sorry Minu, your character in the movie is not... so good." Wannie suddenly said, looking down.

"You mean, he's a bastard." Minwoo smiled.

"Well, pretty much, yeah."

"Sounds perfect." Minwoo laughed. "I have to keep the image. Who got the part?"

"You know Kim Ryeowook?" I asked.

"The freshman hottie?" Minwoo grinned looking from me to Wannie. "Oh, I love you Dongwan."

"So, you're gonna do it?" Wannie laughed.

"Like you needed to ask."

Lee Minwoo. No one really knew him, understand him. I've been calling myself his friend and I had no idea who he really was. While we were thinking he was a cocky bastard, a player, he was simply afraid. Afraid of commitment, afraid of getting dumped, afraid of being alone. It was easier to prevent it. It was easier to be faster and do it first. Even if it meant hurting other people. Yes, he was selfish, but... I could finally understand him.