Chapter 3

The Art Of Love []

JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"This is the beginning of a wonderful friendship." I attempted to paraphrase famous sentence.

"Eww... 'Casablanca' is so corny!" he exclaimed.

"It's not! And you so are a gay... saying 'eww'..." I replied.

"Yeah, at least I'm not watching chick flicks."

"Hey, 'Casablanca' is not a chick flick!" I defended. I don't know why I continued defending it, it was a good movie, but not at all one of my favorites.

"You're in drama, right?"

"Wrong! Third year of art. You?" I asked.

"Aaah cool. Music!" he replied. "You're in class with my brother then."

"Nice. Hot?" I asked raising my eyebrow playfully.

"God, no, he's my brother." He laughed. "And the biggest manwhore I've ever seen."

"You haven't met the guys here yet." I laughed back.

"Oh... well, it doesn't matter to me as long as I meet that hottie again." He replied. "But I bet Jin will be thrilled."

"Jin?" I asked.

"My brother, JunJin." He explained.

"Right." I nodded. So, he's in my class. Well, hopefully we'll be friends. If he's anything like Yoochun, I'm sure we will be. "So, what did you talk about with that guy if you didn't have time to find out his name?" I asked.

"Well, nothing really, his room is close to ours, he's third year, just like us and he's in drama."

"Drama?" I asked. "Cool." I said quietly. Room close to us... drama... no, it couldn't be...


Hyesung's P.O.V.


"Are you alright?" Dongwan asked me as I stopped sobbing. I nodded moving slightly away from him and gave him a weak smile. "You're not." He said brushing his fingers against my cheek, softly collecting the remaining tears.

"I will be." I replied. "Thanks Wannie."

"It's nothing." He said shrugging. But it was something, it was a lot.

Dongwan and I have been friends since diapers. Being an only child I haven’t had closer person then him. He has always been there for me, protecting me from the rest of the world, taking care of me. He was my hyung, he loved me for me, not asking anything in return for everything he gave me.


Dongwan's P.O.V.


He looked at me and I understood what he was thinking. He wasn't thanking me for this little bit of comfort I gave him today, he was thanking me for just being there for him. For all these years. It didn't matter much, I wanted to give him so much more.

"Just don't cry, alright?" I said quickly, knowing that once all the emotions overwhelm him I won't be able to stop those tears. He nodded quickly and glanced away laughing lightly, then embraced me again.

"I love you hyung." He said. It was a common thing between us. Those three words that could have so many meanings. What kind of love is it actually?

"I love you too." You have no idea how much...


Yunho's P.O.V.


"I think I'm turning gay!" Those were Eric's first words when he entered our room. He was in some weird state of panic.

"Calm down, will you?" I said as he began pacing through the room.

"No, how can I? I mean, it's not normal... one moment you love s, the next..." he trailed off.

"You can't even say it!" I laughed. "How do you know you're gay?"

"Exactly!" he nodded. "How do I know? I mean, the fact I met a good-looking guy who for some reason doesn't mean a thing, right? It's nothing, anyone could like that kind of guy... He's y, he has that innocent aura around him, he's all shyly cute. Anyone can be attracted to him. Man, he's hot..."

"Looks like someone has a crush." I smirked as the thought of Eric being gay as well finally hit me. It was about time.

"Oh man..." he whined finally sitting down on his bed and putting his head into his hands.

"Eric..." I started, but he suddenly got up again, interrupting me.

"That's what I get for hanging out with bunch of gay guys... It's contagious, I swear, it is!" he said pacing again and I shook my head. God, this guy was so bipolar. "I can't believe being friends with you guys made me homoual."

"You're talking nonsense now." I muttered.

"Yeah? How do you explain me turning gay then?" he asked turning to me.

"You don't explain that. You just are one." I replied. He walked over to me.

"Yunho... I don't know if I'm one. I don't know..." he said, then leaned closer. "Kiss me. I must know."

"What? Are you crazy? No!" I practically yelled pushing him away and jumping up from my chair.

"Oh god, what am I doing?" he shook his head. "Sorry..."

"No, it's ok, just calm down." I said sighing and walked over to him again. "Okay, relax. You might not be gay, yet. You liked the guy, so what? Maybe you need to experiment a little bit." He gave me a look. "Not with me." I quickly added taking a step back. "But then again, you might be going through denial, in which case you really are gay."

"You're not very helpful, you know?" he replied.

"I know, but there is no other way for me to help you, you have to go through it by yourself. Don't think much about it, it'll just give you a headache. You'll figure out who you are... eventually." I said, trying not to frown at my own words. I knew it didn't sound very encouraging. He nodded though, calming down completely and sighed lying down on his bed.

"So... you met a guy?" I asked lying down on my own bed and turning so I could face him. A small smile appeared on my face as his face lit up.

"Yeah... did I mention how y he is?"


Junsu's P.O.V.


This is going to be hard. I knew it. First thing Changmin said when he came back into the room was something about making a list of rules. Something about what we are allowed to do in the room and what not.

"Alright, fine." I said as I continued to unpack my bags. But then something caught my eye. "What's with all the books?" I asked looking at Changmin's two bags filled with them.

"I need them to study, of course." He replied like a true smartass. "What's with all the clothes?"

"I need them to get laid, of course." I half-joked. I wasn't that shallow.

"You get laid with your clothes on?"

"I get laid because of my clothes... Thanks to them." I replied wishing for him to just drop it. I love clothes, I have a lot of them. I need them to keep my y image, they're like... a part of me. Does it matter?

"Well, if that's everything you can offer..." he said glancing me up and down, his gaze resting on one particular area of my body. I was fuming inside - both because of his words and his behavior.

"What are you looking at ?" I growled.

"Your equipment." He replied nonchalantly. I hate when he did that.

"W-what?" I stuttered widening my eyes. How could someone be so blunt?

"I don't know what's so special about it... no wonder you need all those clothes." He said scoffing slightly again and turned to our list that miraculously appeared in front of him. I widened my eyes once again, feeling my anger boiling... once again.

I decided to control myself a bit longer. Get over with the stupid list. Maybe I'll have some peace after that.

"Just start with the rules." I muttered dropping one of my shirts and sitting down on the bed.

"First of all, you're not allowed to sit on my bed unless I give you the permission." He said pointing to the bed I just sat on. I stood up faster then I sat and moved onto my bed.

"Don't flatter yourself, I would never sit on it." I glared.

"You just did." He smirked, scribbling it down.

"The same goes for you." I said still not having anything to say back to him.

"Of course." He nodded. "Okay..." he looked around at our stuff. "I don't need much space for my clothes so you can take the bigger closet, you obviously need it." He smirked. I nodded.

"I expect you to keep your precious books away from me... any of your stuff away from me. I don't want them coming into my way or anything..."

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure you don't touch any of my things." He said. "Take care of your stuff as well. You know, keep the room clean. At least your part of the room... I don't want to go through your sheet to find something that belongs to me."

"I never knew you're such a neat freak." I stated. "But considering you're a nerd, that doesn't surprise me." I said rolling my eyes.

"You have a problem with it? At least I have looks and a brain." He smirked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I growled.

"Figure it out smarty! You're either slow, either playing stupid. Which one is it?"

"You're the smart one... figure it out!" I muttered again and glared at him.

After a couple of moments of silence he sighed.

"Let's just get it over with..." he muttered. "Okay, no girls allowed." He stated suddenly.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"No girls allowed." I guess I heard him right. "You know, creatures with long hair, s... we need them in order to continue mankind... hopefully, it'll change soon." He smiled cheekily and started writing his rule down.

"Hey, stop! Who said I agreed to it?" I said ignoring all his stupid rambling about girls.

"You don't need to agree to it, this is my room as well. I'm gonna follow that rule and if I'm following it, you are too."

"You're gonna follow that rule because you're gay!" I raised my voice. "Then... then... no guys allowed either."

"If you haven't noticed, we are guys... and even if we ignore that small fact you won't be allowed to bring your brother over, nor any of your friends... who by the way are all gay." He chuckled. Damn, I hate when he's right. Which is always. I hate him! "I'm glad you agree your rule is... well, ridiculous."

"Yours is too."

"But girls are not allowed in guys dorms anyway, you just kept sneaking them in, didn't you?" he raised one of his eyebrows and gave me something that looked like a flirty smile. I shuddered. "You're not allowed to bring girls, but feel free to bring guys. I'd love to watch... or join... whatever turns you on." There goes that wink again.

"I'm not going to survive living with you." I shook my head sadly.

"Oh, you will, Junsu." He replied nodding. He put the pen down and looked over at me.

"You will and you'll love it... oh, I forgot the last rule..." I looked at him.

"There is more?"

"Of course." He smirked grabbing the pen again.

"You're not allowed to fall in love with me."