The Art of Making Love

The Art Of Love []

RATED CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Junsu's P.O.V.


I left the guys to play and went to find Changmin. I went upstairs and just as I thought, there he was, leaning against the wall next to the bathroom. His hair was slightly messed up, his eyes closed, making him look even more y.

Hearing that he wasn’t alone he slowly opened his eyes a bit and smirked.

"Su..." he said as I came closer to him and pressed my body against his. I really was too drunk to care about anything anymore. "Kiss me like that again." He said looking down at me. I didn't need to be told, but him saying it made the whole situation that much hotter.

Quickly, I obeyed, pressing my lips against his and almost instantly my tongue met his. I dominated the kiss, he wasn't even trying to reverse the roles as he melted in my hands, threatening to slide down to the floor. I caught him, putting my arm around his waist and he cupped my cheek again. It was like he just continued what we started downstairs. This time, without audience. It was so much better now.

I deepened the kiss, letting the passion take over completely and he moaned once again, gripping my waist with his other hand, pulling me even closer. I broke the kiss, nibbling on his lower lip slightly before pulling away completely. He traced his finger over my lips and gave me a small smile.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Mmm... yeah, like that..." I said as he my finger suddenly. He looked so hot, my hardness already felt trapped underneath my pants. I wanted him so bad.

I launched forward, removing my finger from his lips and replacing it with my own. I took over the control this time, kissing him with such force, he growled. It reminded me of that night when we danced, first time touched like this. Those sounds he was making then, it was the best turn on. And he was making them again.

He moved his hands from my waist down to my and thighs and lifted me quickly, making me straddle him. I grinded against him as best as I could, letting him know what kind of effect he had on me, but his own surprised me and I moaned even louder, breaking the kiss and throwing my head back.


Junsu's P.O.V.


Even though he was taller then me, he was so light. He fit so perfectly against me, in my arms. I looked at him as our crotches made the contact through all that clothes and wondered if he could become ier. His exposed neck was tempting me, so I leaned in and the hickey I left two days ago. I smirked, moving down, kissing and nibbling gently.

"Are you trying to leave another hickey?" he asked.

"And more then one." I replied his skin again.

"Mmm... good." I smirked and when he moaned again I knew I had to do something. I quickly moved towards our room. He held onto me, breathing into my ear and making me throb. I growled and he bit my ear slightly, wrapping his legs even tighter around my hips.

As soon as I closed the door behind us I practically threw him onto the bed, pushing all the pillows resting on the middle of it and landing on top of him. He looked up at me and smirked, grabbing my shirt and taking it off as quickly as he could. I smirked as well, doing the same to his shirt.

"I don't believe you're a ." I whispered kissing his neck again, moving my hands to his s, pinching and twisting them gently. He moaned more, leaning into the touch and titling his head to give me better access to his neck.

"I am." He breathed out. "Want to help me with that?" I chuckled, moving down and kissing his chest until I reached one of the s.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I replied looking up at him.

"I know you well Junsu." He breathed out again. "You're so selfish... you just want to help yourself." And with that his hands left my waist and moved down, to my crotch. I bucked, causing him to smirk. "See?"

"Min..." I moaned, then his other , already reaching to his pants. He did the same, leaving me a lot sooner then I thought I will be. He took my and smirked up at me.

"I guess you're not the baby afterall." He said, but I already took off his pants. No boxers.

"You're quite impressive yourself." I said as I glanced down. "Naughty too."

"Hey, I'm a , remember?" he winked up at me and I leaned down to kiss him. He let go of my manhood and wrapped his arms around my neck again. Our members came in contact with each other and I gasped, grinding against him.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I broke the kiss, throwing my head back one more time, before I felt Junsu sliding down and my hot torso again. I looked down at him when he reached my bellybutton and traced kisses around him, making me shiver in anticipation. His hand moved up my inner thigh and I spread my legs further apart. He looked back up at me.

"Is it okay...?" he trailed off. The fact that he was asking me if I wanted this was touching. I never thought Kim Junsu would be my first. The guy I couldn't stand, the guy that drove me crazy... well, he still drove me crazy... just in a different way. And he cared enough to ask me if I wanted him to stop.

"Do you want it?" I had to ask back. He nodded. "Then I want it even more." I replied, going to giggling mode again.

"Is this a game?" Junsu chuckled as well as he his fingers. I throbbed at the sight, until he removed his hand from his lips and a finger traced a circle around my entrance.

"N-noooooo." I began to say, but it came out as a long moan as I closed my eyes, trying to get used to that one finger he inserted into me.

"Minnie, are you alright?" he asked so softly, I had to look at him. He looked so worried and I bit my lip, nodding slightly. Still, he paused, waiting for me. "One finger won't kill me, you know." I joked after a couple of moments, when he finally started moving.

"How about two?" he asked, adding another finger and I winced, trying to relax and get used to the feeling. He was stretching me and as much as it hurt in the beginning, the pain was slowly starting to turn into pleasure.

"Still won't do it." I smirked. He smiled as my face changed its expression and looked down at my . Slowly, he its length and pulled the head into his mouth, circling the tip in a slow motion, that drove me crazy. I gripped his hair, trying to move my hips up, but he held them with his hand, while the other increased the speed of his fingers. I moaned louder then before, when he found my spot, pressing his fingers lightly against it. At the same time, he took my whole length in and hummed in response. I knew I was already leaking badly.

"God... Junsu..." I breathed out, pulling his hair lightly. "Look at me." I managed to let out and he obeyed one more time tonight. "Let go... please..." I said and he retreated, moving back up.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I let go of him completely and just rested on top of him. I waited for him to say something, afraid that he didn't want this anymore, but he pulled me into another kiss. I moaned this time, wrapping my arms around him and sitting up on my heels, pulling him with me.

"Oh god..." he moaned as we pulled away. He looked down at my manhood and smiled brightly. He moved down and took me in his mouth. I bucked when his hand cupped my sac and started playing with it, while he and my the best he could. And for a he was more then good in it. I was actually afraid he was going to send me over the edge. It was too soon and I wanted to give him pleasure too.

I wanted to pleasure Shim Changmin. That was new.

I pulled him up and my lips crashed with his in a heated kiss as I helped my saliva-coated find its way to Min's entrance. He held onto me as I slowly entered him and I swallowed his moans.


Changmin's P.O.V.


It burnt like hell, but I wanted it. He was huge and I wondered if I'll be able to walk tomorrow, but I didn't give a damn. I wanted this more then anything. I wanted him so bad, have been for months. Ever since that party. Ever since I saw and heard him react to me like that. And tonight, he was mine.

We pulled apart for much needed air and I held onto him as he was doing his best to control himself and not slam right into me. We paused and I could hear my heart beating furiously in my chest. I looked at Junsu and he was looking back at me. He looked pretty much like on that party, just a lot hotter. He was sweaty again, his hair was sticking to his hot skin and I leaned forward to taste it. I placed wet kisses along his neck and he did the same to me, moving his hands up and down my back, waiting for me to tell him to continue.

I moved slightly and he understood what I wanted. He pulled out slowly and then right back in, building a slow rhythm. I moaned with each as he started moving faster and finally found my prostate again, hitting it each time.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I never knew ing a guy could be this good. Min was so tight and hot, I was afraid I won't last long. I held onto him as much as he held onto me, trying to feel every inch of him and bring him as much pleasure as he was giving me.

His hands slid down my back and cupped my and I grabbed his hips and started pounding into him as fast as I could, making sure to hit that spot in him every time. It was amazing watching him. His tanned skin looked even more tanned under the dim light and he was sweating and , heating the atmosphere even more. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to actually get him.

"Oh god... Su..." he repeated with every . He was whispering my name into my ear, making me burn and go wild from desire. I took his hardness and started tugging him in rhythm with my s. He must've known I was gonna explode soon, since he was doing everything to push me over the edge.

He gripped my again and then slipped his hand into the crack, rubbing his fingers against my own entrance. No one ever touched me there and at his simple touch I lost all control I thought I had.

"Changmin!" I screamed, surprising myself and with one final I came hard, filling him with my .

Min claimed my lips with his then and breathed "Junsu" in between kisses as he reached his as well. I didn't pull out of him as he gave me all he got, coating our chests and my hand with his hot . I finally slipped out of him and he whimpered as I leaned down to him clean, then went back up to kiss him. He then laid me down and my hand and chest, my s and again.


Changmin's P.O.V.


It was a lot better then I imagined it to be. I came hard and it was Kim Junsu who caused it all. I wanted it to be him. I got him. It was the perfect first time.

"You're such a naughty baby who's not even a baby." he said right before I laid beside him and put my leg in between his. He pulled the covers over us as I looked at him.

"That, I am." I nodded, resting my head on his chest.

"You're finally agreeing with me." he chuckled, rubbing my back with his hand and looking down at me.

"Yeah, well..." I didn’t know what to say.

"And you don't mind me being now." he continued, chuckling slightly.

"Mmm... it's great seeing you . Having you." I said kissing his chest. "I knew you wanted me..." I whispered. He didn't reply.


Junsu's P.O.V.


Of course it was true. I wanted him... I didn't even notice him gripping my hair. His big masculine hands resting on my head, his long thin fingers buried in my hair. It was the best feeling ever.

"Happy New Year Su." He whispered and leaned up to kiss me. I smiled as we broke apart.

"Happy New Year Min." I replied as he laid back down. It took him only a couple of minutes to fall asleep.

I stayed awake, thinking about what has just happened.

It was simply amazing.

It was the perfect start of a new year.

It was something that only Shim Changmin could do to me.