Chapter 32

The Art Of Love []

Junjin's P.O.V.


Who does he like? Why am I feeling hurt? Why does Yunho kissing some other guy make me feel... jealous? I watched him come back and sit next to me. He smiled taking my hand again and I relaxed slightly, caressing his hand with my thumb. He squeezed my hand in return and I looked at him. He looked so happy. I didn't know what was happening to me.

Suddenly, I realized I completely forgot about Eric.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I was so happy. What a great way to spend New Years Eve! Friends, booze, interesting game, the guy you're in love with staring at you the whole night... Woah, stop! The guy you're in love with? Hmm... I guess drink was getting to me.

"Heechul!" Jaejoong laughed, thinking of the question. "Have you ever had with someone in this room beside Donghae?" Heechul smirked looking down for a moment, then turned to Jaejoong.

"Yes, I have." He replied. I drank slowly, waiting to hear who was it. "Can you guess who it was?" Of course.

"Minwoo, you're such a wh.ore!" Junjin laughed, hitting his best friend.

"Hey! I haven't had with any of you except Heechul and Hyesung. With Heechul it was like... ages ago..." Minwoo started.

"Two years ago." Heechul corrected him.

"Yeah... But Sungie was my boyfriend, so I'm not a wh.ore in that case." Minwoo defended himself as we started to laugh.

"You just admitted you're a wh.ore. You're not a wh.ore in 'that case'." Wannie and Junsu laughed as Sungie shook his head.

"I was the wh.ore in that case." Sungie joked.

"Thank you." Minwoo nodded, then realized what he said. "What? No!"

"Man, you're so busted." Eric laughed and Minwoo pouted, then joined us.

"You guys are so mean." He muttered and we looked at Heechul as he took the bottle.

"Let me kiss it all better." Heechul joked as bottle pointed to him. Moving to Minwoo he gave him a kiss, then went back to his boyfriend. "You're better in bed." He whispered to him, but we all heard it.

"You call it kiss it all better?" Minwoo asked looking at him. Heechul stuck out his tongue. "Immature brat." Minwoo muttered, turning away from Heechul and continuing to laugh.


Jaejoong's P.O.V.


"Yoochunah..." Yunho started. "Have you ever been attracted to some of Junjin's boyfriends or guys that he liked?"

Tricky question. And I knew Yunho knew it. I looked at Yoochun, who looked slightly pale, looking at his brother.

"Yeah. And he knows it." Yoochun replied. I looked at Junjin, but he was looking down at his hand... which was resting in Yunho's? What exactly was going on here?

"But... didn't you turn gay when you changed schools?" Junsu asked. "That was like... less then four months ago."

"Yeah." Yoochun nodded. We all looked at each other, then at Junjin, who was smiling by now.

"Let's move on, shall we? Yoochun replied to the question. Spin the bottle bro." Junjin said, but I noticed his grip on Yunho's hand tighten. They both knew what was going on. I felt bad for Junjin, after everything that happened tonight. Eric admitting Yoochun turned him gay, that kiss...

Yoochun smiled and leaned closer to Junsu, kissing him. I was surprised Junsu didn't object, being straight and all, but I guess he was pretty drunk to do so. Or was it that he wasn't all that straight anymore?


Eric's P.O.V.


Yoochun... I didn't know what to think. Could it be that he liked me back? But then... Junjin liked me too? Could it be that he didn't want to be with me because of his brother? But... no, it must be some other guy. Minwoo asked me about them though... and that kiss tonight. It was so passionate, he responded to it, I never felt anything like that before... we were one. And I'm sure he felt it too. I... I don't understand anything anymore.

"Eric, want to ask the next question?" Yunho asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah... uh... Wannie." I said looking at Dongwan. He looked back. Question... hmm... "Do you have any regrets?"


Dongwan's P.O.V.


I sighed. Well, this was something I really wanted to let out. I didn't imagine doing it in front of all our friends, but maybe it was better this way.

"I'm sure you all know I've been working my @ss off this semester. I was either going to classes, rehearsing with Yunho and Eric for my new film or studying. I didn't have time for anything or anyone else. Well, actually, I didn't find time... and it was something that’s been bothering me for a couple of weeks now." I said. "I didn't have time for people that mean the most to me, I had no idea what they were doing, if they were alright. I'm really sorry Junsu. I wasn't a good hyung this past couple of months." I looked at my dongsaeng, who smiled warmly at me. He didn't need to say anything, I knew he didn't look at it the way I was, but I couldn't stop thinking that I wasn't there for him. I turned to Hyesung. "Most importantly I wasn't there for you, Sungie."

"You were there for me." Sungie shook his head, referring to his break-up with Minwoo.

"No, let me finish. When you got sick I couldn't stop thinking about it..."

"It wasn't your fault." Sungie smiled, taking my hand.

"No, you don't understand... Every time I went to those rehearsals I felt like leaving you and it was true, I didn't feel like it for no reason... How many times you wanted to eat together, to go to the movies, to just talk? And I left you every time. Every time Hyesung. I can't believe I did that..." I completely forgot where we were. Our friends were listening to what I was saying to Hyesung and I didn't care anymore. "I can't forget it and I don't want to forget it, since I never apologized for what I did. I can't forgive myself. Not paying attention to my best friend, to the person that means the world to me." I finished looking at him.

He stared back at me and I was afraid he'll start crying, so I quickly grabbed the bottle to spin it. Sungie looked at it and smirked when it pointed at his direction. I still had the impression that we were the only one in the room. I turned to him and he gripped my hand, looking from my eyes to my lips, then leaned in and kissed me.

The kiss was sweet, I always imagined kissing Hyesung would be this sweet. Of course, it was a lot better then anything I imagined. He didn't let go of my hand, but his other hand went around my neck as I rested mine on his waist. Our lips brushed against each other and I felt my heart beating faster as I deepened the kiss. Sungie responded right away and I could feel the undeniable bond that was creating this amazing feeling of perfection and even greater love.

"I love you so much." He whispered into my ear when we broke apart. He hugged me. "Don't ever have any regrets considering your life, there is always a reason for every decision you make and I will always support you and be there for you. Always Wannie."

I buried my face into his neck, kissing it gently and held onto him. I was such a girl, but his words affected me so much, I had to control myself. It was too late anyway, everyone witnessed this special moment between the two of us, but I didn't care. I didn't have anything to hide anyway.

"Thank you." I whispered kissing his neck one last time and pulling away from him. He smiled, straightening himself, but never letting go of my hand.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


I thought my heart will explode the moment those words left his lips. I was the most important person in his life... he was apologizing for not being there for me... Oh but he was there when I needed him the most. And then he kissed me. I had that weird feeling of... dreaming. Like it's not happening to me, like I'm standing there and watching what will happen. But it was all real. He kissed me and it was the most amazing kiss I could only expect to get from him. That I could dream of.

I felt like crying. I was happy, I was so happy... but I knew he wasn't mine. Or was I being a fool?

"Umm... guys..." Heechul started, waking us all from out thoughts. I forgot we were still playing a game. "Let's move on alright?" I was surprised he wasn't cracking up some joke or anything. He was quite serious. "Minwoo, when was the last time you had and who was the lucky guy?"

"About four months ago. Hyesung." Minwoo answered right away. I widened my eyes at him. Along with most of our friends.

"Come on, you expect us to believe that?" Heechul laughed.

"It's the truth." Minwoo said seriously. "I haven't been with a guy since Sungie and I broke up."

"I... I simply can't believe it." Eric said shaking his head.

"So, main male bit.ch is ually frustrated now?" Donghae bluntly asked. We laughed again.

"Thank you for such a colorful description of my love life." Minwoo glared at him.

"You have a love life?" Junsu asked finally.

"You guys... why am I friends with you?" Minwoo sighed shaking his head.

"We're sorry Minu." I started. "But it's really hard to believe that you, out of all people, haven't gotten laid in four months."

"Gee... thanks." He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. He paused and sighed. "Alright, I understand why you guys think that... but, can't I do stuff differently from time to time?" he asked and looked at Jae. "Maybe there is something you don't know about me, so..." he trailed off, shrugging. Yunho nodded and we all shut up.

"Spin the bottle, Minu." Dongwan said.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


I didn't like that I almost opened to all of them. Yunho and Dongwan were different, they used to be my best friends and I wanted to tell them everything, to let them into my life. I didn't feel that comfortable with the rest of them, even though they were all great guys. I still had the image of a bad guy I held onto so desperately.

Jaejoong. I had to kiss him. I didn't know if the happiness I was feeling could overpower the fear that filled my being. As much as I liked to play around, to joke, to run after him and say that I'll get him... as much as I tried to convince myself that gorgeous, almost perfect Kim Jaejoong will accept me sooner or later... I was still scared. I was afraid that he'll reject me and it'll cause everything I built all these years to fall down in front of me. All the self-confidence, all the things people knew about me, everything Lee Minwoo was trying to be all these years. And most of all, I was afraid that he'll be the one to break something in me, to finally hurt me.

Hesitantly, I moved forward, until I was right in front of him. I looked at him and a couple of moments must've passed, since he felt the need to speak.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked looking back at me. Maybe I imagined it, but I thought I heard excitement in his voice. Just a bit of it, but it was enough to encourage me and I leaned in to kiss him.

It wasn't perfect, but I didn't expect it to be. Jae was tensed and as much as I didn’t want to pull away I was sure it was the best thing to do. But he surprised me. As I slightly moved away he responded to it, pulling me right back in. Our bodies were connected just with our lips, but at that moment I didn't need anything more then that. This was overwhelming enough.

He broke the kiss and looked away and I silently went back to my place. The game continued, but I could finally admit it to myself.

I wasn't the one who was making decisions here. Kim Jaejoong had full control.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"I think it's time for my dongsaeng to reply to his question." Dongwan chuckled looking at his younger brother. Junsu smiled anxiously waiting for the question. "Junsu, have you ever kissed a guy?" he asked. He just kissed Yoochun a moment ago. "I don't count Yoochun." He quickly added and we looked at Junsu.

"I..." Junsu started, smirking lightly and nodded. "Yeah, I kissed a guy before." I looked at him, widening my eyes. It was quite a shock, Junsu kissing a guy and then admitting it. Maybe he was gay afterall. "I kissed Changmin." Guys quickly looked at me, while I stared at him.

"Wh-what? We never kissed." I said shaking my head. "I know you want it, but I didn't think you'd dream so much to believe it actually happened." I chuckled nervously, quickly downing the rest of my drink and pouring more.

"No, Min, I kissed you." Junsu said calmly, then chuckled. I looked back at him. How could he say it so carelessly? I was positive I didn't kiss him. I'm sure I won't be able to forget something like that.

"When?" I asked raising my eyebrow. I had this feeling he wasn't lying. He didn't have a reason to lie anyway.

"This morning." He replied, looking away as I just watched him in shock. He kissed me? But... "This morning, I woke up first and you were still sleeping and I just... kissed you." He shrugged, like it was the most normal thing he could possibly do. I didn't say anything, processing it all. Could it be that he actually liked me?


Junsu's P.O.V.


Guys didn't say anything and Min looked like he was trying to deal with the fact that I dared to kiss him without his knowledge. I took advantage of the weird moment and took the bottle, spinning it.

"Looks like you'll have to repeat what you did." Wannie laughed. He was starting to annoy me. "It's only fair to Minnie anyway." I swallowed, glancing at Changmin again and finding that he was looking back at me. I moved over to him, hesitating slightly, but he gave a small smile, as if saying 'just get it over with.'

"It's not your first time, why are you hesitating now?" he whispered, leaning closer and pressing his lips against mine, deciding not to wait for me anymore. Maybe it was better that way. My hand found its way to his back and I pulled him closer. The kiss heated, burning up with passion as my tongue found its way to his mouth and my breathing became heavier. It was a lot better then this morning, since now he was responding to me. He titled his head slightly, pulling me even more into it with his hand resting on my cheek. I slipped my hand under his shirt, touching his skin and he let out a deep moan, causing me to shiver.

"Guys..." I heard someone calling us and Changmin quickly pulled apart, looking at Dongwan, who stared at us in shock, along with pretty much everyone in the room.

"This game was such a good idea." Heechul grinned and I blushed, while Changmin started giggling in embarrassment. We were both drunk, of course we got and were ready to do stupid things. At least I was. And I wasn't sure how stupid they actually were.

"As time goes by, it just gets better." Donghae nodded looking from Changmin to me and back to Changmin. He got up.

"I-I'm going to the bathroom." He quickly said and went out of the room. We heard him giggle slightly in the hallway, before he went upstairs a moment later. Guys continued talking and after a couple of minutes I excused myself, standing up and leaving too.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Who left?" Hyesung asked, looking around at all of us.

"Hyung..." Yoochun started looking at Junjin. I still had his hand in mine and didn't want to let go. It felt so good, so natural. I smiled, waiting for Yoochun to continue. "What is one thing you can't imagine your day without?" I looked at Junjin, waiting for his answer. He was looking down at our hands and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Every day from 5 to 6 pm I go for a coffee with Yunho. In the beginning I didn't think that one hour spent at Heechul's will mean so much to me, but I got used to it so much. I really can't imagine my day without that one hour of Yunho, as I call it." He smiled. "Even when we spend that time in silence, just being there and sipping our coffee, it's still the best part of my day."

I watched him, but he didn't look at me. Instead he grabbed the bottle. I felt so special, I meant so much to him and I wasn't aware of it. I thought he was only looking at Eric while I was just... there. I was so much into my thoughts that I didn't even noticed what was going on around me until Junjin squeezed my hand, making me look at the bottle. Eric.

I moved backwards, giving them space to kiss. I controlled myself not to sigh as Eric invaded my happiness again. Junjin leaned in and kissed him. It didn't last long, but it seemed like an eternity to me. I couldn't get angry at Eric, my best friend was clueless. This was just a game. I couldn't get angry at Junjin either, the guy still liked Eric.

I could only be angry at myself, thinking that I had a chance.


Junjin's P.O.V.


I looked at Yunho when the bottle stopped spinning. I panicked. I didn't want to kiss him after everything that's been said. After him telling me he liked my brother. But I couldn't back away now and Yunho couldn't help me either. I reluctantly let go of his hand and kissed Eric.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel as awful as I thought I will be feeling. I didn't feel anything really. It was like I never liked Eric and that was probably the case. I just thought I liked him. Maybe Yoochun liking him also had something to do with that. I was confused more then ever now and I needed support, I needed someone to talk to. Someone to make it all better.

Once again, I turned to Yunho.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


They kissed. I swallowed, gave a small smile to Donghae and stood up, leaving the room.