Chapter 7

The Art Of Love []

Hyesung's P.O.V.


Every word that left Minwoo's mouth stabbed me and by the time him and JunJin left for their room I already sank down to the floor desperately trying to swallow my tears. As soon as they left I stumbled back into my room. Slightly relieved Dongwan was nowhere in sight, I lied down on my bed, letting sobs out freely.

All the memories of Minwoo and me rushed back to me, keeping me wonder if it was worth absolutely nothing. Obviously, he didn't give a damn. I cried harder, not noticing someone else's presence in the room until I felt my bed shift and a body next to mine.

He hugged me and turned me around to face him.

"Wannie..." I managed to choke out between sobs and then went back to crying. I felt awful, I was such a baby, but it hurt so much, I couldn't bare it, I wasn't strong enough.

"Shhh..." he was trying to comfort me. "What happened? You saw him?" Of course, what could make me this upset?

"Yes... well no... well, I saw him, he didn't see me. I heard his conversation with Jae." I said calming down slightly. "He said... Our breakup is good news to him... I bet it's one of the best things that has ever happened to him..." I broke down again and Dongwan tightened his hold on me.

"That bastard..." he muttered, then leaned down kissing my forehead.

"Wan, I heard why he broke up with me." I whispered. "I know who's the guy he's after now." Wannie pulled away and looked down at me. "It's Jae."

"He told him that?" he asked widening his eyes.

"No." I shook my head. "But JunJin was with him, that new guy, I guess they're roommates." I said.

"I'm gonna kill him." Dongwan said furiously and I felt him tense.

"No." I said quickly, wrapping my arms around him. "Don't Wannie, please..." I pleaded.

"Are you still protecting him? After hearing that?" he asked.

"No... it didn't meant anything to him, our relationship, I should've known that long ago, but I was blind." I said looking away. "I don't know, maybe he is right, maybe breaking up with me is the best thing someone can experience."

"Don't say that! Don't tell me that idiot is getting to you!" he practically yelled and I looked back at him. Dongwan was rarely this mad.

"But... look at me... I'm a mess, I'm such a girl, crying and whining and... who would want me?"


Dongwan's P.O.V.


I want you.

"Who wouldn't?" I asked back. "You're handsome, smart, talented. Even when you cry and whine it doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you need to vent in order to move on. It also takes a lot of courage to cry in front of other people, it's definitely not a weakness." I rambled. Hyesung was a lot of things, but he wasn't weak. Just the way he discovered he was gay and dealing with it showed how strong he truly was.

"You remember the way everyone discovered you're gay?" I asked as memories rushed into my mind, making me smile.

"Of course." He replied letting out a weak chuckle and looking up at me. "God, I thought my parents will throw me out of the house right then and there."

"But they didn't." I pointed out.

"No, they didn't." he shook his head and smiled.

It was two years ago, we came back home for winter holidays. It was Hyesung's birthday and we planned a rather small party at his house, we had it all planned, a guys night. A couple of our friends came over and soon we were pretty wasted. At the time Junsu was hanging out with this guy, Andy. They weren't best friends, but they were pretty close and we all knew he was gay. None of us minded, we took him in without prejudice. But that night drink did its work and Hyesung and Andy just disappeared somehow. We started looking for them, only to find them in the bathroom, making out like there's no tomorrow.

We found it amusing, but Hyesung's parents certainly didn't. Hyesung had a serious conversation with them the next morning and a whole month of serious drama. He would often run away at night and come over to my house, crying and whining as he liked to say. It was extremely hard for him, but he never gave up, he knew who he was and he didn't want to suppress his true nature. His parents finally accepted it and everything went back to normal.

I never forgot that hell of a month he went through, we went through together. I never forgot the transformation he went through in that period, from a child to a man, a gay man nonetheless. I never forgot how much I admired him for that and how I fell in love with him then. That incident made me gay as well.

"Of course, you followed my lead and became gay right after that." He joked. He had no idea how right he was. "Always imitating me." He added shaking his head in mock disapproval and I chuckled.

"Of course, there's nothing I can do without you." I back.

"Nothing?" he raised his eyebrow playfully.

"Nothing." I nodded seriously. He looked at me weirdly and I smiled. "You don't need him. You have me and you have Junsu and I'm sure you'll have a great guy by your side soon." I let out the words that only brought me pain. "You're amazing person, don't ever doubt that."


Hyesung's P.O.V.


I stared at him. He always made me feel loved, so loved. I smiled hugging him.

"You're gonna make me cry again." I joked although I really felt like crying. Yes, I'm a girl, so what? Dongwan doesn't mind it, it's not a weakness, I'm allowed to cry.

"Cry then. Do whatever you want. Just be yourself Sungie!" he exclaimed a little bit too enthusiastically and I laughed finally. I forgot all about my troubles, all about that jerk. Who needs him anyway? I have everything I need. Dongwan...

Suddenly... I felt free.


JunJin's P.O.V.


Yoochun is gay? That's new. I never thought my little dongsaeng will turn gay, but then again there wasn't really any signs of him being straight either. He did go out with girls from time to time, but he never showed some sort of excitement when it came to his dates. His so-called relationships would end with that first date. I didn't really pay attention to it, but now it made sense. I knew I'll have to talk to him later.

Minwoo and I went for a coffee and we were on our way to the dorms.

"Jin, wanna meet some new people?" he asked playfully. I laughed.

"Your friends?"

"Well, yeah, we're not the closest people in the world, but then again, I really don't have a best friend you know..." he trailed off.

"You do now." I nodded smiling.

"Yeah, thanks." He smiled back. "Anyway, these guys are pretty cool... we hang out from time to time, go out and stuff. They're popular and hot, too." He winked and I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? What are we waiting for?" I asked.

"Oh, just one thing... one of them is gay, the other is straight." Minwoo added.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Of course. I expect you to guess who's who." He nodded smiling evilly.

"There's no trick here, right?"

"Nope. I'm serious." He nodded.

"Alright." I smiled. I loved this, my gaydar was in perfect shape, never wrong.

We came to a stop in front of the room that wasn't far away from Yoochun's. Minwoo knocked and we heard a faint 'come in' from inside, before we entered the room.

A tall, slim guy stood in front of us, looking through some music magazine, reminding me of Minwoo when I first saw him. He turned around.

"Oh... Minwoo." He said obviously a bit surprised to see him.

"Changmin, hi." Minwoo replied smiling at him. Changmin eyed me up and down, with a look of interest on his face.

"Hi, I'm JunJin." I said extending my hand for him to shake. He did so, slightly hesitating, but his expression didn't show a slightest sign of insecurity. However, it was obvious he was younger than us. He looked interesting, his gestures, facial expressions and the impression he was giving out altogether, pretty contradictive, but still quite attractive. I was sure girls and guys liked him.

"Changmin." He replied smiling pleasantly.

"Gay." I whispered discreetly to Minwoo.

"Yeah, but this is not his room." He replied chuckling slightly. "Changmin is my classmate." He introduced him properly.

"Oh, cool." I nodded. "Then you must've met my brother, Yoochun."

"He's your brother?" Changmin's face lit up. My little dongsaeng made friends already? "Cool."

"Where are Eric and Yunho?" Minwoo asked.

"Looking for us?" A handsome guy entered the room, looking at Minwoo rather coldly, followed by another guy, who, on the contrary, smiled widely.

"Minwoo, hi!" the latter guy greeted Minwoo cheerfully and pulled him into a hug.

"It's nice to see you too, Eric." Minwoo replied with a look of confusion on his face and glanced at the other guy.

"Don't pay attention." The guy replied and shook his head, but smiled nonetheless. He had a nice smile, it was a beautiful contrast from the expression he greeted Minwoo with.

"Yeah, Eric hyung is in love..." Changmin said in a sing-song voice and chuckled. I glanced at the hottie in front of me. He was blushing, but didn't say anything. Minwoo chuckled.

"Oh really? That would be first." He said raising his eyebrow. "Who's the lucky... eh..." he hesitated obviously not wanting to say the gender because of me. Game is on.

"Guy." I jumped in. "Who's the lucky guy?" Minwoo looked at me shocked and shook his head. I'm wrong? No, it can't be... "Both gay, you tricked me." I whispered. Game over.

"How did you know?" Yunho asked suddenly. Minwoo looked away from me and widened his eyes at Eric.

"Since when are you gay?" he asked shocked.

"Since... umm... two days ago?" Eric stuttered. Oh how cute!

"You've got to be kidding me!" Minwoo laughed looking at Yunho and Changmin then, but both of them shook head. "Oh, this is awesome! Guy hunting together from now on guys, right?"

"You know, you still haven't introduced us to your new friend here." Yunho cut him off, looking at me.

"Oh, sorry, I'm JunJin." I said, meeting Yunho's hand with my own and smiling at him.

"Yunho." He replied meeting my gaze. His eyes were so... warm.

Our eye contact lasted only a brief second since I turned to Eric then, shaking hands with him as well.

"Eric." He smiled somewhat childishly and I couldn't help but grin.

This guy was so different from Changmin, I couldn't help that thought appearing in my head. Changmin was obviously the youngest, but unlike Eric who looked like the oldest in this room, he sounded and acted far more mature. When you look better at him, he actually looked like a child, which was actually funny, cute and amusing at the same time. Not to mention that he just discovered himself being gay. Gay... this y baby is gay...

I must've freaked him out with my staring since he looked away blushing again. I looked away too, meeting Yunho's eyes again. He was studying me and I smirked daringly. I looked at Changmin and Minwoo who were talking about music. Of course.

"What are you studying?" Yunho asked suddenly.

"Art." I replied. His facial expression changed for a moment, but you could barely notice it. Yunho... I remembered where I heard that name, this was JaeJoong's ex. "You?"

"Eric and I are both in drama." He replied. I nodded and glanced at Minwoo. He brought me to meet JaeJoong's ex?


Yunho's P.O.V.


Minwoo and JunJin soon went to their room, leaving me with Eric-I'm-so-in-love boy and Changmin-I'm-spending-as-less-time-with-my-roommate-as-possible boy. Oh joy...

I looked at two of them.

"What are you thinking about?" Eric asked me.

"That new guy, JunJin, who else?" Changmin replied nonchalantly.

"What? Why would I think about him?" I defended myself.

"Oh, come on hyung, you're like... soooo obvious." He smirked rolling his eyes like some high school girl from bad teenage movies.

"Yeah, right." I nodded sarcastically.

"Of course you are, admit it." Changmin chuckled.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. What a comeback... now I'm the girl.

"You said 'whatever'!" Changmin laughed and Eric joined him.

"Don't you have a roommate waiting for you? Want me to call him?" I asked grabbing my phone.

"See ya later!" Changmin stood up collecting his things as fast as he could and went out of the room. I smirked.

"And you... don't you have a guy to catch?" I looked at Eric who immediately stopped laughing.

"Don't even start..." he growled.

"I thought so." I replied smirking as Eric his bed, leaving me to face his back.

That's right, don't start it with me, you can't deal with Jung Yunho. Now... this Park JunJin surely seems like an interesting guy.