Chapter 26

The Art Of Love []

Dongwan's P.O.V.


"Hey guys!" I said smiling at Heechul and Donghae as they entered my house.

"Hey Wannie!" Heechul replied and Junsu and Hyesung quickly helped them with their bags. "Your house is so cool!" he added and Donghae looked around nodding as well. I smiled.

"Thanks." I replied.

"How was your trip?" Junsu asked once we stepped into the kitchen and Sungie started making us coffee.

"Oh, it was good." Donghae smiled. "We got here faster then we thought."

"The weather is rather nice these days, so I assumed you won't be having trouble." I said walking up to Hyesung and helping him with cups. Heechul agreed and continued talking with Junsu.

"We need to talk." Hyesung said and I simply nodded, before we took all the cups of coffee and moved to our friends.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


Junsu went out with Donghae and Heechul, leaving Dongwan and I alone. I sighed, finishing washing all the cups and went to look for Wannie. I found him outside, leaning against the wall and thinking about something. Probably what got into me.

"Wannie..." I started. He didn't move. "I..." I sighed. This was harder then I thought it will be. "I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd move out of your own room because of what I said." I said. "So, just... come back, I don't have a problem with you sleeping in the same room with me. You know I never had and I never will."

"You're just talking about me coming back to the room." He started.

"Wannie..."

"No. I thought about it. In our conversation you just said you had a problem with me being too... I don't know, friendly with you? I don't think anything changed in our relationship, I don't think I did anything special, I haven't acted in any way other then usually. We've been friends for so many years and you say something to me now. I just don't understand. Probably because you're still not telling me the whole truth." He said looking at me finally. I looked back into his eyes, shivering slightly. He was confused and hurt, but it made me feel so insecure. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't say it. "That's why I'm asking myself now: do you really mean what you're saying to me, about coming back to the room or you're just trying to forget about it all and act like nothing happened?"

"I want you to come back." I whispered.

"You are avoiding it again." He scoffed stepping away from the wall. "Sungie, I'm asking you. What are you hiding from me?"

"Will you stop?" I asked back. "I... I don't want to tell you. Just... I didn't feel comfortable and now I do, can we just finish this?"

"It doesn't go like that. But you said it, you don't want to tell me." He nodded. "Maybe I don't want to sleep in the same bed, in the same room with you anymore." He blurted out. I widened my eyes at his words. He never said anything like that to me before.

With everything that happened in the past couple of days I felt that this was it. I couldn't take it anymore. I allowed myself to break down. In front of him. As I started crying I didn't give a damn anymore.

"Hyesung..." his tone suddenly changed and he reached for me again, but I stepped back, turning my back to him. I'm crying. Why am I allowing myself to cry because of him? Because he's worth it all? I know he is. But this is pointless. He didn't let go of me, even though I pushed him away again. He turned me around, I didn't look at him. He hugged me, I tried to break free.

I need to breathe... But can I breathe without him?


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I parked my car and got out. I took my big bag out of the back seat and locked the car.

"Need help?" I turned to look at Minwoo who was leaning against his car and he looked like he was saying 'I'm such a y beast, no one can resist me'. And then he moved. 'Now excuse me, I have to seduce my next pray, Kim JaeJoong'. Oh, Minwoo, I know you too well.

"No thanks." I replied, turning my back to him and walking towards the house.

"Do you remember what I said to you JaeJoong?" I stopped and turned around. Mr. I'm-so-hot approached me again. Too bad he really was hot and my whole 'Lee Minwoo is full of sh.it' theory wasn't at its highest, securely unreachable point. It was closer to the ground and was getting weaker with every moment passing. It could fall so easily. Once it touches the dirt beneath my feet I'll give in. And Lee Minwoo will fly up high.

"What?" I asked. Let's try to push it up again.

"You remember, don't pretend." He was pushing back.

"What about it?" Who will be stronger?

"You won't be able to escape my decision."


Junsu's P.O.V.


JaeJoong and Minwoo joined us early in the afternoon. They miraculously ran into each other in front of our front door. How convenient, don't you think? I opened the door to a flushed JaeJoong and grinning Minwoo. I smirked as we greeted each other and I leaded them to the living room where the rest of the guys were. Minus Hyesung, who was in Wannie's room. This place already started getting crowded. I smiled.

Three hours later the bell rang again and I happily jumped off the couch to open the door once again. Eric and Yunho pulled me into their arms and I laughed as they messed up my hair and Marshy jumped up on me.

"Eric, listen to me now." I said seriously. "Marshy can stay in the house, but only in the hallway. Understand me?"

"Yes sir!" he saluted and I chuckled as he kneeled down and hugged his dog. "She'll be a good girl, right Marshy?" he said and got up again. Him and Yunho went to join the others and I turned to one person I left standing at the door.

"Hey." I said as he watched me up and down, sending chills up my spin.

"y Kim Junsu..." he said smirking and I finally noticed that he was holding his cell phone. He stepped closer, just looking at me for a moment and then proceeded to the room. As he passed by me he whispered:

"You so want me."


Yunho's P.O.V.


I laughed along with Minwoo as he was telling us one of the many funny situations he got himself into. This one was about his first encounter with Marshmallow. I was there when it happened and I laughed even harder as memories rushed to my head. Eric was slightly red from the embarrassment his dog put him through, but laughed nonetheless.

"... I asked you, Ric, I was like, she's harmless, right?" It was funny how Minwoo, the tough guy, was afraid of dogs. "And Eric here, spent the whole first semester telling me what an angel she is. And then I come to Yunho's place to visit the guys and we go to Eric's and I'm like, preparing myself, telling myself that Marshy is a harmless little puppy who'll only cuddle and play with me. And I run into... that!" he said pointing to Marshmallow who just walked into the living room.

"Eric!" Junsu exclaimed. "I told you! Just hallway."

"I didn't tell her to come... Geeze..." Eric muttered standing up and walking Marshy out of the room.

"Anyway, is that a cute little puppy?" Minwoo asked laughing.

"What happened?" Donghae asked, still holding onto his boyfriend's hand. Heechul was sitting in his lap and I smiled, remembering the time I was like that with JaeJoong. As if he knew I was thinking about him he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Well, she probably sensed that I wasn't much of a dog lover, so she kind of... bit me."

"She didn't bite you!" Eric said as he walked back into the room.

"Oh yes, she did." Minwoo replied.

"She didn't, Minwoo." I said. "She just grabbed your pants." I said starting to laugh again. The rest of the guys looked from me to Minwoo and Eric.

"Yeah and pulled them right off." Eric laughed even harder then me.

"She didn't!" Heechul exclaimed. By now, all the boys were laughing.

"Oh, you should've seen that!" I said.

"That's even worse then biting." Junsu laughed.

"Thank you!" Minwoo replied.

"Or better. Depends of who's point of view it is." Changmin added.

"You guys stop!" Minwoo laughed as well.

"You're the first and the last person so far that she acted like that with." Eric said.

"Probably because she sensed what kind of a person he is." Jae said seriously. We all shut up. Minwoo was looking at him, with what could only be described as pain in his eyes. I've never seen him look at someone like that. Jae was looking back at him.

"Or maybe she just wanted to find out what kind of underwear he's wearing." Dongwan tried to remove the tension and we all burst out laughing again. Minwoo smiled and looked away, his gaze meeting Wannie's. Wannie smiled at the 'thank you' expression Minwoo was giving him and I had to ask myself am I dreaming or this wasn't the Lee Minwoo I knew.


Eric's P.O.V.


As the rest of the guys went to unpack and shower Minwoo and I went for a walk with Marshy.

"So, Eric, what's up?" He asked me as I watched my girl run through the park.

"Not much. Just busy. This film Dongwan is working on takes a lot of time from Yunho and I. But you know, that's work. We enjoy it, I can't complain." I said. "You? How's it going?"

"Same. I'm working on some new songs and it's great. Yoochun is also helping me when he has time." He said smiling slightly. At the mention of Yoochun I looked at him.

"Oh... I heard he's really talented. Yoochun I mean." I said looking in front of me again.

"Yeah, he is. The best composer on college at the moment actually." Minwoo nodded. "I heard that even professors plan to ask him to stay in college after he graduates." I smiled involuntarily. He truly was amazing.

"That's great." I replied not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah. He's something. Park Yoochun." He continued. I nodded.

"He sure is."

"He's so opposite from his brother though." Minwoo continued. "Junjin is great too... in his own way."

"He is." I nodded again, not knowing where this conversation leaded me to.

"Do you like him?" I quickly turned to Minwoo.

"Who?" I asked.

"You tell me." He smiled. I smirked.

"Park brothers are great." I said.

"I asked you openly, why don't you answer?" Minwoo interrupted.

"We're just friends." I shrugged and looked down.

"But you want more then that with one of them."

"It's really none of your business Minwoo." I replied, slightly rudely.

"Eric, I'm just making a conversation." He said raising his hands in defeating manner. "I thought we were friends."

"We are... I just don't like someone pressuring me into admitting something." I replied. "Marshy! Come here!" I called my dog. "Especially when it's someone who's close to one of the people we're talking about."

"Alright. Fair enough." Minwoo nodded. "We're going home?"

"Yeah." I nodded as well and we started walking home.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I walked out of the bathroom, my towel wrapped around my waist and went into my room. I looked around, satisfied with the way the room looked. I unpacked, settled everything, but I knew it won't last long since Yoochun was coming soon. The room will look like a mess by the time night comes, but at least for now it looked perfect.

I walked up to the window and looked outside. Eric, Minwoo and Marshmallow were coming back from their walk. Eric said something to Minwoo and went inside, leaving the hot bastard and the dog outside. Minwoo looked down at Marshy and smiled, then kneeled down next to her and started to caress her head. He got up and started playing with her.

I leaned on the wall next to the window and smiled, watching them. Watching Minwoo playing with that adorable big dog, enjoying every moment spent with her, like some little kid. Minwoo was laughing, he was having fun and this was probably the first time he didn't look like a ert while doing it.

Lee Minwoo you're such a riddle. I don't understand you at all anymore. Who are you?

I got lost in my thoughts, still watching them play, enjoying the sight before me, smiling like an idiot. Suddenly, Minwoo looked up at me. He was surprised to see me for a second, but then he smiled. Genuinely smiled. I quickly moved away from the window.

Confused... caught... I didn't know what to think. Nor do. Don't let me go down...


Changmin's P.O.V.


We all gathered around the table in the dining room. Jae helped Hyesung with the dinner and we were all anxious to finally eat. I didn't know about the rest of them, but I was craving. For food, not Kim Junsu.

I sat down between Jaejoong and Junsu, flashing my dear roommate a smile. He scoffed and reached over to get some food. I smirked and followed, satisfied with myself.

We ate, talking occasionally and everything was just fine until the sound of something falling and Marshy barking interrupted us. Eric and Dongwan immediately stood up and rushed out into the hallway. We all followed.

Who ever said this wasn't going to be an interesting winter break?