Chapter 20

The Art Of Love []

Changmin's P.O.V.


We were on our way to our classes. It was weird walking with Junsu, but I wanted to do it, just to enjoy being the centre of attention. I'd usually hate it, Junsu was the one who was a fan of it. Always in the spotlight. Today was different though.

Heechul was good, spreading those photos so fast, practically covering the whole campus with them. If Junsu wanted to keep it a secret this battle was definitely mine.

"Will you stop following me?" he said looking around at all the people staring at us.

"But Junsu baby, we have the same classes." I replied and casually put my arm around his shoulder. "Besides, everyone already know about us, why hiding it?" I moved closer to him in an intimate manner, as girls on our right side started whispering all over again.

"Shut up jerk and move if you wanna stay in one piece." He said through gritted teeth.

"Now, now, you wouldn't get violent with your... boyfriend." I said stressing out word 'boyfriend'. I hated using it with Junsu. "Especially in front of all these people."

"Watch me." He said.

"Hey, isn't that the girl you ran away from on the party? I think you came to me right after her." I said pointing at the girl, who was now looking at us, just like the rest of the school. Junsu suddenly turned very pale and I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from asking him if he was alright. He slowed down slightly, obviously forgetting about me, while I looked back at the girl as we approached her.

"Well, well, isn't that Mr with his new boyfriend?" she asked mockingly and Junsu stopped in front of her. I followed.

"It's not what it looks like." He muttered, obviously embarrassed.

"Running away from me. I mean, me! And for who? For Shim Changmin here." She said my name with such disgust, looking me up and down. If she wasn't a girl I'd hit her. "I couldn't understand what got into you suddenly, but now it's all clear. How gay of you to pretend you like girls!" She was causing a scene and again, we were the centre of attention.

"Listen bit.ch..." I interrupted her. I couldn't take it anymore. "If he ran away from you, then you are the reason. As much as Junsu looks gay these days he..." I looked at Junsu, who was looking back at me, surprised that I decided to speak. "... he isn't. I am gay, but I'm just his roommate. That's it. However, he was smart enough to leave you and come dance with me that night." I smirked as I finished, leaving her speechless, but fuming.

The crowd still stared at us and I walked away from them, pulling Junsu with me. He didn't say a thing and I acted like nothing happened. That bit.ch made me feel bad for doing this to Junsu. Letting it all out made it all better. We reached our classroom in silence.


Yunho's P.O.V.


My last class finished and everyone flied out of the classroom, leaving me behind as I had to talk to professor. When I finally finished someone waited for me in front of the classroom.

"Hey!" Junjin greeted me.

"Hey." I smiled broadly and started walking next to him.

"Aren't you going to wait for Eric?" He asked then. I frowned slightly.

"He already left." I replied. "You wanted to talk to him?"

"No, no... I was just thinking... we could all hang out together." Jin said smiling. I could tell he was disappointed.

"Yeah, maybe some other time." I replied. "Wanna go for a coffee with me instead?"

"Sure." He genuinely smiled, making me all warm inside. Maybe there is hope.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


"Hey Heechul!" I smiled walking into the café.

"Sungie! Hi!" he replied. "You met Donghae, right?" he asked hugging his boyfriend.

"Of course." I nodded. What a beautiful couple. Pretty boys. Well, Heechul was prettier and I wasn't saying that just because he was my friend.

"How have you been, Hyesung?" Donghae asked me.

"Great! Just great!" I replied happily.

"We saw what happened with Minwoo." Heechul chuckled.

"Well, who didn't?" I replied, smiling slightly. "Yeah, I buried him once and for all. Thank god." Heechul nodded.

"You'll find a nice guy, I'm sure." Donghae said.

"Oh, he already has a nice guy." Heechul said, winking at me. I raised my eyebrow. "Handsome, smart boy who's deeply in love with our dear Hyesung and although, Sungie doesn't want to admit it he's not that indifferent to him either."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I laughed. Slightly nervously.

"You know damn well. Don't pretend now."

"Shut up and give me a cup of tea." I said quickly. "And there's nothing between me and Wannie. He's my best friend and I'm his and that's it."

"My dear Hyesung, I haven't even said it's Wannie I'm talking about." Heechul said innocently. "You said it yourself."

"There must be something." Donghae nodded.

"Shut up." I said blushing and took a sip of my hot tea, regretting it instantly. "Damnit." I cursed under my breath.

"Careful now." Heechul continued. "I don't want to get stabbed for hurting your tongue. I have to ask Wannie what wonders can it do."

"Oooh baby, wanna learn some new stuff?" Donghae purred, kissing his boyfriend.

"You guys are sick." I laughed shaking my head, but happy they moved from 'Sungie and Wannie' topic.

"More like ." Jae said chuckling and sitting across from me.

"Jae!" I smiled broadly, happy to see my friend finally here. I didn't want to stay alone with two erts.

"How are you Sungie?" he asked as Donghae and Heechul disappeared in the back room. I didn't want to think about what they were doing.

"I'm great! You?" I repeated what I said to Donghae.

"I'm okay." He nodded and smiled. "Actually, I can finally say I'm over Yunho."

"Yeah?" I smiled back at him. Those were good news.

"Yeah. I also found out Yoochun doesn't like him, he likes Eric. But that's a secret." He quickly said, in a small voice. I nodded. Of course I wasn't planning to tell anyone. Jae and I were gossiping only among ourselves. "I, on the other hand, still love him, but just as a friend and I'm happy I finally can say it without having any doubts." He finished.

"That's awesome, Jae! I was worried about you." I said.

"Thanks. But I just needed some time." He replied, then sipped his soda. He sighed. "Have you seen the pictures?" I furrowed my brows, trying to remember what pictures he was talking about.

"Yours and Minwoo's?" I asked finally. He nodded. "Yeah, I did. What is that all about?"

"I was drunk." He said looking down. "I can't believe I was dancing with him like that."

"I'm sure nothing happened." I said. I didn't care about Minwoo anymore, I was just worried he'll hurt JaeJoong. "Just... be careful. You know him."

"I know." He nodded, biting his lip. "I just keep wondering though. You know Sungie... On those pictures I looked so... happy." He finished in a whisper. I could tell it was bothering him so much.

"Just... be careful." I repeated. That's the way it goes with Minwoo. I went through that. I hoped JaeJoong won't end up like me.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"You guys... today's practice wasn't as bad as usually. You're getting along better, huh?" Yoochun said, biting his lower lip and smiling cheesily.

"Take that nasty smirk off, Yoochun!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Of course we're not getting along any better." Changmin replied. "Don't you think you're asking too much from us?" he asked packing his things.

"Not at all. I bet you're gonna become best friends till the end of the year." Yoochun continued as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Yeah..." Changmin rolled his eyes.

"Dream on." I added and Changmin and I exited the classroom. Yoochun stayed to work on his new song. It already became a rule. Three of us working after classes, then Yoochun staying behind to work on his music.

Walking in silence. Again. Things were slightly uncomfortable since this morning. Changmin and I haven't talked about it at all, the only things we talked about for the whole day was music. Surprisingly, our singing practice today went without fight and I actually felt good. The day went on so smoothly. It was weird.

We walked into our room. Spending the whole day with Shim Changmin was also weird, I haven't thought about it before. But then again, I didn't have time to think about it with all the arguing going on every day. Besides, today was the first day we actually didn't separate. Waking up, going to classes together, practicing together after school, now coming back home. There really wasn't a time that I was separated from Changmin the whole day today. And the most surprising part was that I didn't mind his presence at all. Did I get used to him so much? Scary thought.

"I'm going to shower first." Changmin said and I just nodded. He walked into the bathroom and I busied myself with some assignment we had. I couldn't concentrate, the thought of running into that girl today and Changmin saying all those things to her kept invading my mind. I sighed, closing my book and burying my head into my hands.

"Are you alright?" Changmin's voice made me look up. I looked at him weirdly, he never said anything close to kind words before. "I mean... what the hell is wrong with you?" he tried to cover it, but it was such a lame attempt and he knew it. I started laughing and he looked away, embarrassed.

"Sorry." I said calming down. He didn't reply, so I just swallowed and continued. "Thank you, Min."

He quickly looked back at me, a look of surprise plastered on his face.

"What for?"

"That... today..." I said, feeling no need to explain it. "You didn't have to do that."

"It was the right thing to do." He replied simply. "I need to apologize for not taking care of it in the first place... I had no idea it would lead to that."

"No, it's okay." I said just to say something. He surprised me so much today.

"Plus, she has no right to scream at you, insult you." He continued. "Only I'm allowed to do that." He added, smirking and winking at me. I smiled.

Changmin made my day. Again. Just like that.


Eric's P.O.V.


I watched Junjin and Yunho walk out of the building. I smiled at my plan. Yunho liked the guy so much, everyone could clearly see that. But he needed a bit of a help. And me hanging out with him all the time, being by his side 24/7 wasn't gonna do anything. I'm giving you a bit of a space my best friend. Besides, I have stuff to do anyway.

Looking around, as if trying to pass unseen, I slowly walked into the part of the building reserved for music classes. Most of the classes were finished by this time, but there was a lot of students practicing around and I had to be careful. For some reason I didn't want to be seen. Changmin told me him, Junsu and Yoochun practiced every day till 5 pm. I hid, watching the two of them exit one of the classrooms, leaving it open. I waited for them to walk away, before I stepped closer to the door and looked inside.

Just as Changmin told me, Yoochun stayed after their practice. He was sitting down, near the piano, sheets of music and a pencil in front of him. He looked even more handsome then I imagined he'd be. Piano was placed sideways looking from the door, so I could clearly see his face. He watched the notes in front of him for a moment, looking doubtful as if wondering if it was good enough. And then he started playing.

(Listen to Yoochun's theme song: DBSK - Jigeum Cheoreom (Piano Version))

As his fingers touched keys I felt my heart flutter in excitement. As his voice traveled to my ears I fought the urge to walk up to him and embrace him. Like I wanted for already such a long time. I wanted to kiss him the way I kissed him that night. And do more then that. I wanted him.

As I listened to him, as his music pulled me into its magic, as I felt so many things at once I realized I was falling so so deep.

I knew this won't be the last time I visited him. I knew I won't be able to leave him.

I love him.