Chapter 37

The Art Of Love []

Yoochun's P.O.V.


"You guys... are you getting any sleep at all?" I looked from Changmin to Junsu and sighed.

"Why?" Changmin asked putting down his books and Junsu just looked at me, leaning against the piano.

"You just look... well, horrible." I replied.

"Thanks." Junsu muttered sarcastically and I shook my head.

"You're doing great and all, I just think you're overdoing yourself. You look so pale and tired. Maybe we should just call it a day and you guys should slow down and go to bed." I continued.

"I'm fine." Junsu said.

"Don't worry, just continue with the practice." Changmin added and I obediently nodded.

Something was going on here, but I knew better then to in anymore. I, myself, didn't really feel like practicing today, but maybe it will get my mind off Eric.

I started playing and Changmin started singing. I watched him and Junsu.

Working with them was never harder. They mastered singing together now, they sounded good. It was just... technically it was nearly perfect, but the feeling I was getting was always different. Sometimes emotionless, sometimes cold and sometimes so filled with emotion it almost sounded melodramatic. It seemed like they could never come together. The feeling they were giving off was so strange. Each of them reacted to the other one in a weird, completely unnatural way. It was like they were pushing each other. It was a competition between the two of them again, just this time it looked like they were trying to prove something else and not their singing abilities. Not to mention that I liked them more when they were having fights. At least there was no this uncomfortable, tensed atmosphere in the room.

I stopped in the middle of the song and they broke the eye staring contest they were putting on now, turning to look at me.

"It's not good." I said simply. "You're putting too much feeling into it Min, you're overdoing it." I said looking at him. "And you're just expressionless Su." I turned to the other guy. They just watched me, I paused. "Are you guys fighting or something?" I asked. I couldn't find any other reason.

The looked at each other and then shook their heads. But there was just something there.

"Okay, well, you should just follow each other. Just feel each other in order to respond to each other." I continued, dropping the subject of them obviously not getting along lately. "I don't have to teach you this. You know what this is all about. You should sing as one."

Although they nodded and we started over again I knew it's gonna take a while for them to get there. Their music was enough to tell me what it was all about, what was going on between them. I just hoped they were smart enough to regain the harmonic relationship they used to have. And of course, bring it to another, higher level. We were all waiting for that, even though Changmin and Junsu haven't realized it yet.

They were made for each other. Music was saying it all, right from the beginning. It was just like that, always. You just needed to listen carefully. And listening and actually hearing was something we all needed to learn.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I smiled at Heechul as he put my soda in front of me.

"What's up Jae?" he asked, sitting for a moment, as the place wasn't really crowded.

"Nothing." I shrugged. "Except that I'm taking photography classes again." I smiled then.

"Oh, I heard." He nodded.

"Of course." I chuckled. "Is there anything going on around the campus that you don't know about?"

"I could ask you the same thing. You and Hyesung." He replied, smirking playfully.

"There are plenty of things we don't know about." I said drinking a bit of my soda.

"Like... the mystery of Lee Minwoo?" he asked.

"That too." I nodded. "Why? You know something?"

"Oh, now, you'd like to know, wouldn't you?" Heechul replied chuckling. "Sadly, no, that guy became even more mysterious after the New Years eve."

"Coming from a guy who used to sleep with 'the mystery himself'." I teased.

"We slept only once." He replied. "But, yeah, I have to say I believed it knew him well. He's just behaving weirdly lately. I guess I was wrong." He shrugged. I didn't say a thing. "So, I heard Dongsung are back to normal." I nodded. "That's good, we just need to get them to sc.rew each other."

"Heechul." I laughed at his subtle choice of words.

"Come on, you all know it. Somehow I'm the most open one in our little gay crew." He said smiling again and I shook my head. "Okay, how about Changmin and Junsu?"

"What about them?" I asked.

"Well, babies of the family already did it."

"And your point is?" Tell me something I don't know Chullie. We've all been there, it was quite impossible not to hear them.

"They're still not a couple... and here I thought..." he said more talking to himself then to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. He hesitated for a moment, then sighed.

"You see... Min and I had a little bet." That didn't sound good. "He was supposed to prove that Junsu can turn gay..."

"You did what?" I widened my eyes as I raised my voice a bit.

"Shhhh..." he covered my mouth quickly, then let go. "It started as a game, it was just fun. Them having their small teasing fights and stuff... you know. But then Min obviously fell for him and Junsu obviously responded. And then the New Years eve happened. And then... I don't know, Min came the next day and told me that bet is off. I expected them to become a couple, but there is obviously something that I don't know about." He said looking down.

"Heechul, that was such an awful thing to do." I said. "Playing with someone's feelings. What would happen if Junsu hadn't liked Min and Min fell for him? Or if Junsu fell for him and then found out what it was all about?" I said.

"But they both fell for each other and you know it." Heechul said. "I just really don't understand what happened." He paused. "I wish I could help them."

We sat in silence for a moment, thinking about it.

"God, I don't know what to do with Changmin and Junsu." Yoochun startled both of us as he sat down next to Heechul.

"Why?" I asked.

"They're so out of it. Technically they sound great, but music is just... not there. Feeling is not right. Like two worlds crashing into each other." Yoochun explained. I looked at Heechul and he gave me a worried look, before getting up.

"I have to go back to work." He said pointing to the customer who just entered the caf�. "Regular Chun?" Yoochun nodded and watched him go, then turned to me.

"I'm sure it's gonna be okay." I said smiling a bit.

"Yeah, I know, I just wonder when." He replied scoffing slightly. "They should just get together and bring back harmony in our practices."

"I think something else is bothering you." I smiled a bit. "It's not about Changmin and Junsu, is it?" I asked. He looked away. "Oh come on, you have to talk about it sooner or later."

"I don't know. I'm afraid I did a stupid thing." He looked down. "It hurts now more then it hurt before."

"You can fix it." I said. It was so obvious Eric loved him.

"What about Junjin?"

"He's your brother Chun, he should understand you more then anyone."

"But he doesn't." It was true. Sadly, it was and there was nothing I could do to help my best friend about it. I understood him better then his own hyung. I looked down.

"He should." I repeated. "You should talk to him about it. I think that's the only way for you to be happy. If he loves you he'll understand and get out of your way." I stated. Yoochun nodded, but I knew he won't do it. That was just the way Yoochun worked.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


"Hey." I smiled looking at JaeJoong and Yoochun walking to the dorms.

"Hey." They greeted me back.

"I'm going to the room first." Yoochun quickly added smiling at me and looking back to Jae, who just stood there. Yoochun quickly walked away and I smiled, looking at Jae.

"I should go to." He started.

"Wanna hang out with me a bit?" I asked quickly. "Please?" He hesitated, but then nodded and I grinned. I was so happy. It would be all great as long as he didn't push me away.

We began walking across the park in front of the dorms.

"I know my behavior lately might confuse you..." I started.

"It doesn't." he cut me off. I looked at him surprised. "You're trying to prove me that you changed, I got that."

"I haven't changed..." I started again.

"Yeah, you're just showing a part of you no one knew existed." He replied with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "I got that too."

"You think I'm playing with you." I said.

"Well, aren't you Minwoo?" he asked. "That's what you do. It's a bit different this time, since you're playing with all of us, thinking of a different story, just changing your usual hunting ways. It's quite different and you're succeeding in fooling everyone again. Unfortunately for you, I'm not like the rest." It hurt to hear such words coming from him.

"Oh, that I know." I nodded. "But you're so wrong. I just have to find a way to prove it to you."

"Yeah, well... until then..." he said smiling slightly at me and turning to walk to the dorms.

I'll show you the real me, Jae. I just hope you'll like it.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Yunho!" Junjin called me as I walked away from him. I heard him running after me, but I didn't want to stop. There will be no Yunho's shoulder for you to cry on anymore. I just didn't want to stop. Ever again. Even thought it hurt so much.

"Yunho, please, stop." He said finally reaching me and pulling my arm, making me face him. Then he leaned up and kissed me.

It startled me, the way he forcefully pressed his lips against mine and cupped my face with his hands, bringing me closer to him. It took me a moment to respond and allow his tongue to enter my mouth. I embraced him, giving into the kiss, into the moment. I waited for this, I wanted this so much. I didn't want to think about anything else, but him.

He finally pulled away, panting slightly. I wasn't much better as I stared into his eyes, confusion rushing back through my body as I took a step back. He put a hand on my arm again.

"You're not getting away, right?" he asked.

"Not until you explain." I replied. He closed his eyes for a moment.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked looking back at me. "Eric was not the reason why I felt hurt after seeing you two kiss. He stopped being the reason a while ago. I stopped caring for him soon after he told me that he liked Yoochun, I stopped after that truth and dare game. After that kiss. It didn't mean absolutely anything to me, all I could think of was you." He said.

"Our time together, didn't I say it was so precious to me? I never thought I could fall for you, I haven't looked at you in any other way then as Eric's best friend in the beginning. But as we got to know each other I started having these feelings, you were everything I needed to get through the day. Even just seeing you was enough. It took me some time to realize that. The truth is that I feel so empty when I'm not with you. I don't want to be without you. I need you." He finished looking at me.

"Junjin... I..." I started, still in shock. I never thought he could possibly like me. Not that I wasn't aware of me being attractive and interesting to other guys, a lot of guys wanted to be with me. But Junjin has his eyes on Eric from the start. I just never thought he'd turn and look at me. Even though I was ready to give everything I had, to give myself to him.

"I love you." He added.

"I love you too." I breathed out finally. "I love you so much." I grinned finally recovering from the shock and stepped closer to him again, putting my arms around his waist. "I... this is unbelievable." I whispered as he hugged me.

"Is it?" he asked. "Is it so hard to believe? I want you Yunho."

"I never thought..." I shook my head, trailing off. "You have me." I smiled leaning down to kiss him again.

This time claiming him as mine.