Chapter 8

The Art Of Love []

Yoochun's P.O.V.


I walked out of my room and started walking when someone called me.

"Yoochun." I turned around and looked at my brother, leaning on the wall right beside my room. Was he waiting for me?

"Oh, I didn't see you there." I replied as he walked up to me.

"Yeah... I'd like to talk to you." He said smiling slightly. I smiled back, a little bit unsure. JunJin wanted to talk to me? That meant he needed something. I was curious.

"Alright, let's go to Heechul's." I shrugged and started walking again, with him following close behind, before he caught up.


JunJin's P.O.V.


I smiled at Heechul as we walked into the café and took a seat. The waitress took our order and I smiled at my little dongsaeng again.

"Okay, spill it out." He said smirking lightly himself. I looked at him innocently.

"What?" I asked.

"You need something. Just say it, I don't like playing games with you Jin." He said and I chuckled.

"You think so low of me?" I asked although he was right, he knew me that well and I was kind of proud of that. If only he let me get to know him better. I felt like the lamest older brother in the world, not knowing what's going on in my dongsaeng's head.

"No, I just know you." He shrugged sipping his coffee and raising his eyebrow at me. "Well?"

"I wanted to talk to you, we never talk..." I started.

"Who's fault is that?" he replied.

"Yours?" I said unsure. "Come on, you never let me into your little world, I never know what's going on with you." I said honestly.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"I didn't know it's necessary for you to know." I shrugged. It wasn't his business anyway.

"It's not, but I'd like to know." He replied. "We're not close at all and, well, I'm a bit tired of waiting for you to open up."

"So you decided to start asking questions?" I asked. I knew it. I simply knew he wanted to into my life now. Not that I had anything to hide from him, I just wasn't used to it. Maybe he was right, we weren't able to bond, but that was just the way we were. We were so different, maybe too different. I couldn't imagine sharing anything with him, I had the feeling he won't understand me. Heck, I knew JaeJoong for a week and I felt closer to him than to JunJin.

"Well... kind of." He said shifting slightly uncomfortably. He never attempted to get to know me and we were both fine with it. At least I thought so. I didn't know him afterall since I was wrong. Clearly.

"Alright." I sighed. "What do you want to know?"

"How are you?"

"Fine, thanks, you?" I half-mocked. How am I?

"No dumba$$, I meant what's it like here? Are you satisfied, did you make any friends... you know..." he rolled his eyes.

"You met my friend." I replied. "So, yeah, I'm fine here, I actually like it here, it's a good school. People are nice too."

"Okay..." he nodded. "I've been good too."

"You're always good Jin, it's normal for you." I rolled my eyes.

"We're just different. I'm making friends easily, but that doesn't mean I have deeper relationship with them, they're more like acquaintances." He said. "You don't make friends that easily, but maybe your relationship with them have another meaning, maybe you get what other people call 'true friends'." I was a bit surprised by his words. Jin actually thought so?

"Maybe you're right." I said not knowing how to reply. "But you only get acquaintances?" I asked raising my eyebrow again. "Then... Minwoo is also just an acquaintance?"

"I don't know. We get along well, talk about a lot of stuff, maybe he's really a friend." He replied. "But, that's normal, we're similar."

"Don't be similar to that jerk." I muttered. I didn't want to offend his friend, but I heard a lot of things about Lee Minwoo.

"Don't say that, he's not that bad of a person. At least not bad friend... okay, maybe he needs to work on his love life, actually get one, so far he only had life." He chuckled, like it was a good joke, while it made me puke.

"He hurts people Jin, I don't want to see you turn into him." I said seriously.

"Thanks little bro, but you don't have to worry about me." He said lightly patting me on the head.

"I'm not worried..." I scoffed. "You wish."

"I do." He nodded and became silent again.

"Now tell me what you truly wanted to talk about." I started. "Or should I say it?"

"Since when you're gay?" he asked immediately. I've been waiting for it.

"About a week ago." I replied simply.

"When we got here?"

"Yes." I nodded. He hated talking to me just because I made it difficult for him. Short answers, not talking much, meet Park Yoochun. On the other hand Park JunJin thought he's cool like that - he didn't need to talk, expecting the other part to talk. I never did it, hence he disliked talking to me. One thing we had in common.

"So, it's true?"

"What?" I looked up at him. I could almost read his mind.

"You and... JaeJoong?" I smirked. Minwoo sent you? The moment I looked at that guy I knew he was after JaeJoong. I might not talk much, but I see quite a lot. It was obvious. I didn't know if Jae knew it and I didn't say anything to him either. Anyway, I knew JunJin wanted to talk about it. What else could it be? Me being gay and me dating JaeJoong. Simple as that, figuring out my brother's intentions wasn't hard.

"I see. Minwoo wants to know, I assume."

"Well..." you can't lie to me Jin. "If you think Minwoo sent me you're wrong. I don't know about him, but he doesn't matter anyway, it's me who wants to know, you're my brother." I looked at him to make sure he wasn't lying to me. Jin rarely lied to me, he also knew that most of the time I could tell if he's speaking the truth.

"Alright. But we both know he wants to know." I said. I didn't know why I had to be so stubborn about this, maybe because I wanted to prove what a bad person Minwoo was. I didn't want to let my best friend getting hurt like Hyesung did. But I didn't want to lie to my brother either. "JaeJoong is my best friend. We're not a couple and we'll never be. But he means a lot to me and I won't let that bastard you call a friend hurt him." I said honestly.

"He's not that bad Yoochun." JunJin replied.

"I wouldn't be so sure, you heard him the other night. The way he talked to Jae, the way he talked about Hyesung..." I shook my head. "Be careful, alright?"

"Yeah, thanks..." he nodded, then smiled. "You so care about your hyung!" he teased grinning brightly all of a sudden.

"You wish." I scoffed, although I knew he was right.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Get out of the bathroom!" I yelled pounding at the door. The jerk was pi$$ing me off. Just now that I had a very important date with a girl of my dreams he decided to... to sleep in the bathroom. Okay, every date is the most important date in my life and every girl is the girl of my dreams, but still... it's beside the point, what matters is that the greatest jerk of all decided not to allow me to use bathroom ever again. Now, there is only one greatest jerk of all in my life. Shim Changmin. "You better get out now or I'm gonna break in." I growled.

"You wish you could." He scoffed opening the door slightly and poking out. "Will you hand me the towel?" he asked sweetly.

"What? You f@g, I'm not gonna touch it, let alone hand it to you." I said with a look of disgust on my face.

"You wish you could touch it." He smirked. "I'll have to think about it though."

"You... you..."

"Loss at words again?" he smirked.

"Urgh... you jerk." I said the first thing coming into my mind. It was lame, but I couldn't do anything about it. I don't know how he managed to make me furious every time.

"That's all you have?" he chuckled. "Now, please give me my towel." He said mockingly.

"Get it yourself." I said not realizing what I did.

"Fine." He said opening the door all the way and I gasped covering my eyes quickly. "If you wanted to see it all you had to do was ask." He said with a hint of a chuckle in his voice. I sensed him walk past me.

My hand still covered my eyes and I quickly peaked through my fingers, widening my eyes at the sight of his as he leaned down to pick his towel from the bed. I quickly covered back my eyes. He went back and I gasped again as I felt his hot breath brush against my earlobe.

"Peaking and thinking I won't notice?" he whispered. "Are you sure you're not gay?" he finished smirking and brushing against me even though he had enough space to pass without making contact with me.

"That's called ual harassment you !" I yelled uncovering my eyes. "And cover yourself already!" I added feeling my face becoming bright red.

"Oh you enjoy it, so quit it." He said waving his head and shutting the door behind him again.

"Get out of the bathroom!" I said pounding at the door all over again.

"You had your chance, but you preferred to stay and stare at my @ss." He said laughing. He dares to laugh at me?

"Yah, jerk, get out!" I screamed. "I have a date!"

"Who's the unlucky guy?" he asked peaking through the door again. I quickly grabbed him and pulled him out of the bathroom. I glanced down, relieved he had his boxers on. "Oooh, getting rough already? But Junsu we haven't even kissed yet." I'm tired of this cr@p. I pushed him to the wall, pinning him.

"You idiot, I'm sick of you." I said before he could make another smart@ss comment. "You live to make my life miserable, right?" He nodded smiling broadly. "Well, you..."

"I'm quite successful, am I?" he smirked looking into my eyes. I glared. "You're reacting Junsu. You have no idea how easy it is to pi$$ you off. I'm enjoying every minute of it." I didn't know what to say. "You can't measure up to me, you never could. Are you just going to stand there and let me win every time?" he asked, then smirked. "Of course you will. I might be gay, but you're the pu$$y here." He added and pushed me away from him, walking away and lying down on his bed, picking up one of many books he had. I stared at the wall before I walked into the bathroom.

Shim Changmin, you want to play?