Chapter 10

The Art Of Love []

Dongwan's P.O.V.


"You want us to play you and Hyesung?" Eric asked, while Yunho just stared at me in shock. I nodded.

"You're crazy... so this is like the story of your life?" Yunho finally let out.

"Well, more or less, I'm gonna add some things, we need some kind of end, right? That's why you'll be the best for those roles, you know us." I replied.

"And here I thought you wanted us for our talent." Eric frowned.

"That too." I chuckled.

"Wannie, I'm not sure... I don't know..." Yunho hesitated thinking.

"Guys, I really want to do this." I said. "And you're playing me."

"Alright, I'm in." Yunho grinned.

"Hey! Why am I Hyesung?" Eric complained.

"What? I'm better?" I teased.

"Well... you are... he's like a big crying baby." Eric pouted.

"Hey! Sungie is not a crying baby, he's more mature and stronger than both of you, you should be happy I'm choosing you to play him." I said seriously. My Sungie was the best, it was hard for me to choose who's gonna play him, I just thought that Yunho would be better playing me, so that left Eric.

Eric glared at me, but didn't say anything. Instead he leaned back in his chair and pouted.

"Who's big baby now?" I mocked him.

"Umm... Dongwan?" Yunho started and I looked at him. "We'll have some umm... more physical scenes, right?" Eric also looked at me, with obvious panic on his face.

"Of course, you know how Sungie and I are." I replied. Everyone knew that, we were best friends, but none of our friends didn't get as touchy as we did. Plus, I planned a rather happy end.

"Oh man..." they both made a face now.

"Come on, guys, you're best friends, just like Sungie and I are." I said.

"Yeah, but we're not in love with each other. We don't like... dunno, share bed or anything." Eric said and Yunho nodded.

"We don't share bed... on regular basis." I replied glaring at both of them. "You're gonna do it, like it or not."

"Oh man, I have to ask this." Yunho said more to himself, then swallowed and asked one more question. "There won't be a kissing scene, right?"

"Wrong. Of course you're gonna kiss, I said I'm doing some changes from real life situation." I replied like it was the most normal thing and his question was ridiculous.

"I have to kiss him?!" Eric shouted and Yunho quickly covered his mouth. I watched them and sighed.

"If you don't want to do it, it's fine, I'll find other people." I said looking down. I didn't want to force them into anything, this just meant so much to me and I didn't want some strangers to play the story of my life.

"We'll do it." Yunho sighed and I looked back up at the both of them. Eric hesitated, but then nodded as well.

"It's gonna be a challenge, but we're actors, it's gonna be good for us, right?" Eric said shrugging and smiled at me.

"Thanks so much guys!" I grinned.

"Anything for our Wannie..." Yunho said smiling.

"And Sungie." Eric added.

This went better than expected.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I walked into the classroom, for my afternoon practice with Changmin and Junsu. I wasn't really sure if it was a good thing practicing with the two of them. After a week of knowing them I learned it wasn't very safe staying alone in the same room with both of them. But, if I weren't in such an awkward position, I would've said they were pretty funny. Fighting like that. I would never say it to them, but they looked like two little kids having crush on each other. Cute.

As I sat down and placed my hands on the piano, the door opened and a cheerful Changmin walked in.

"Will you hurry up?" He yelled to Junsu, who was right behind him.

"I'm right behind you, jack@ss." Junsu growled and I chuckled as quietly as possible. How could Changmin not see him?

"Oh... alright then." Changmin replied slightly embarrassed and smiled at me. "Sorry we're late."

"It's alright." I shrugged watching them put their stuff down. "Alright, well, I had this one song on my mind today, it's just for practice." I said turning around and starting playing. Junsu and Changmin came over to me and stood on the each side of the piano as I continued with my recently finished song. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I like it." Junsu nodded and I smiled.

"Me too." Changmin agreed. What a rare moment. Seeing them agree about something. "But who would you like to sing it?" That's what I've been waiting for.

"Well... you see, I've spoken to the professor... about your singing so far. I don't know you guys, so I had to ask him about it." I half apologized. They nodded, it was understandable. "Well, he said you work great as soloists, but team work is not really your thing. He wants you to start working together. So, this year you'll sing all the songs together." I said.

"What?" Changmin shouted, clearly shocked and pi$$ed.

"You mean, like a duet?" Junsu asked, more calmly than I expected.

"Yeah... I shouldn't be the one telling you this, but since we're practicing now and you won't see professor till tomorrow..." I trailed off.

"But... why does it have to be him?" Changmin asked pointing at Junsu.

"I guess there is no soul in this college that doesn't know about your rocky relationship. You should learn working with each other, compromise and learn to get along." I shrugged. "It'll only do you good... now let's work." I added glancing at both of them. Changmin was glaring at Junsu, who just didn't pay attention. "Come on guys." I handed them the notes. "Junsu, you first."

"Why him?" Changmin asked.

"Because I'm the author and I say so. You'll shine later, don't worry." I said swallowing a sigh that wanted to escape. I knew this was going to be hard, I have no idea what I got myself into.


Dongwan's P.O.V.


"Yunho, be careful alright?" I started sipping my second coffee.

"Why?" he asked looking at me confused.

"Well, Minwoo is after Jae now." I said lowly. I hated saying that to him, they weren't together anymore, but he still cared about Jae, maybe even more now that they were just friends. Yunho was my best friend, right after Hyesung, just like Jae was Sungie's. I couldn't just keep quiet, when I knew something that important. I didn't want to see Jae hurt again.

Yunho's face darkened and he sighed. I looked at Eric, but he just shook his head and drank more of his soda.

"That bastard..." Yunho replied finally. He was close to Minwoo, more then the rest of us and this must've hurt him.

We were all friends, more or less close. But everyone knew that Minwoo was a manwhore. When he started dating Hyesung we were all worried. I was pi$$ed, but I wasn't allowed to show it. Everyone felt sorry for me and I hated that, so I did my best to pretend like I was fine with it, like I was glad for them. Yunho and Eric knew what I went through to accept Minwoo as Hyesung's boyfriend. It wasn't just me actually, all of us had some trouble accepting Minwoo as anyone's boyfriend.

The guy meant trouble. He might be a good friend, but he was a horrible beast when it came to relationships. Once he had someone on his mind he wouldn't give up. And once he got what he wanted he would do his best to take advantage of him and dump him soon after. Hyesung was another story, after some time we actually believed Minwoo truly cared about him, but in the end he proved us wrong. Made a fool out of all of us. Lee Minwoo - he'll never change.

"You won't do anything stupid, will you?" I asked just in case. Yunho wasn't an impulsive guy, he was emotional, but he never let his heart take over his brain. He would first think about everything, then make a move.

"If he tries to hurt Jae, you won't expect me to just sit there and watch?" he asked slightly annoyed. I nodded. JaeJoong truly was his weakness.

"Guys..." Eric said quietly and pointed to the door. Hyesung and JaeJoong just entered the place. I smiled and quickly turned to Yunho and Eric.

"Remember..." I started.

"We know." They nodded. My secret was safe, they were the only people I could trust.

"Hey!" Jae greeted us and Hyesung smiled.

"We're not interrupting anything?" Hyesung asked as he sat down next to me. Jae took a seat next to Yunho, who still had Eric on his other side.

"No." I quickly said.

"You guys talked about the film, right?" Hyesung asked looking at Yunho and Eric.

"Yeah, we're doing it." Yunho nodded and glanced at Jae, who smiled back at him. "Are you alright?" Yunho asked him.

"Yeah." Jae nodded and turned to me. "So, what's it about?"

"Sungie, you should ask yourself, not through Jae." I laughed looking at my best friend.

"Oh, stop it, you don't want to tell me, so I had to find a way." He replied looking away and pouting.

"It's a surprise. Eric and Yunho are the only ones that can know about it at the moment." I replied.

"I have my ways to find out." Hyesung nodded. "Let's say... I can persuade someone to let Marshy stay with you." He said to Eric. I forgot Hyesung's cousin was in charge of dorms.

"Really?" Eric asked getting excited. I swear, he lived for that dog. Hyesung nodded. "Well, it's about..." He paused, then laughed. "You really thought I was gonna tell you?" Eric scoffed shaking his head. Luckily, his friends still meant more to him. I smirked looking at Hyesung.

"See? My friends are more loyal to me then you think." I said sticking out my tongue at him. Childish, I know, but I couldn't help it.

"Partybreaker." Hyesung muttered and suddenly froze, looking at something behind me.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


"Hey Heechul." I greeted him smiling brightly and continued to walk to the table where everyone was. Hyesung noticed me first and I smirked. He looked so hurt. The light atmosphere their chat had suddenly changed, I had no idea my appearance had that kind of power.

Dongwan looked at me next, following Hyesung's gaze, and his glare amused me. Eric, Yunho and Jae just sat there, waiting for something to happen. I simply continued smiling, but right before I stood next to their table Hyesung got up and rushed past me. Dongwan stood up next, following him. Run, Wannie, your baby needs comfort. Stupid Dongwan, in love with the guy he'll never have. Hyesung had higher standards, I'm living example.

"Hey guys." I said casually. "You don't mind me joining?" I asked, already preparing to sit down.

"Yes, we do." JaeJoong replied coldly and I raised my eyebrow at him, putting on a rather amused look again.

"Oh Jae... come on, you didn't mind spending time with me in the past." I said.

"That was before you hurt Hyesung." He replied standing up as well. "I'll see you guys." He said turning to Eric and Yunho and walked away.

"I'm looking forward to it!" I yelled after him. "I'll see you guys at the party, right?" I asked Eric and Yunho.

"You bet." Yunho replied glaring at me. He wanted to jump and beat the sh.it out of me and was doing his best to control himself. I smirked, waving and walked away as well.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"I'm going to kill him, Eric, I swear to god, I'm not gonna let him hurt anyone else." I muttered as Eric put his hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"You mean you won't let him hurt Jae." Eric said quietly.

"I won't let him hurt anyone, no one deserves what he did to Hyesung." I replied and looked at him. "Especially not Jae."