Chapter 13

The Art Of Love []

Jaejoong's P.O.V.


By the time he came back to the room I managed to calm down and start studying. Ever since yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about Yunho and Junjin. Yoochun walked in with an uneasy look on his face, carrying two cups of coffee and a sheet of music under his right arm.

"Hey." I greeted him first. He seemed to be deep in his thoughts.

"Hey." He echoed. "I got you a coffee." He added handing me a cup and I smiled, thanking him.

"I saw your brother with..." I started, not really knowing why. Maybe because I wanted to let it out and maybe just because jealousy was too strong, threatening to eat me alive. I felt awful for even thinking about it, but maybe I wanted to hurt him. Hurting Yoochun was dumb, he became such a close friend, but at the same time, he was Junjin's brother. My silly mind was thinking that hurting Yoochun would hurt Junjin and I would feel better. I didn't even have anything against the guy, it's just... Yunho. Still affecting my life, hurting my heart.

"I saw them too." He cut me off sitting down and looking back at me finally. "Are you okay?"

"Are you?" I asked back. No, I'm not going to talk about it. My feelings... I need to get over them.

"Of course I am." He lied putting on a smile and I nodded playing along. Of course you are... not.

Silent agreement. We went back to our work. Not talking about Yunho.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I stared at him, singing his part. I had no idea I would enjoy this so much. Mission: Torturing Shim Changmin was developing smoothly, just the way I wanted it. After today's practice with Yoochun we agreed to work on this together. I didn't doubt Changmin would refuse, knowing how important school and grades were for him. And I wouldn't miss a chance to get on his nerves.

"What are you looking at?" he snapped suddenly.

"I was wondering if you'll ever finish and let me show you how it's done." I said. "My ears hurt." I added and before he could protest I started singing.

"I thought you learnt something while you were staring so intently." He said after I finished. "But now I see you were just admiring my irresistible body." He grinned winking at me. Looks like someone started the game. Again.

"Yeah, I just can't resist it." I replied sarcastically. Lame comeback this time Junsu. Man, how does he do that every time?

"Admitting it sooner than I thought you will. You have a problem with playing with me Junsu?" he smirked walking up to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water from it.

"Who said anything about playing?" I asked innocently. He figured out what I was trying to do, but it wasn't a surprise to me. As much as I hated to admit it Changmin was the smartest person I met.

"Oh, so that's how it is?" he said nodding slightly and walking over to me, until he was so close I could feel his breath on my face. "How far are you ready to go then?" he asked looking at me. I stared back, trying to stay calm as my heart began to pound. What the hell?

"I thought you would rather find out yourself." I smirked cockily, but not stepping away from him. I'm not a coward. Although my body does tend to give in. He smirked as well and stepped away, giving me back my needed space. That was close.


Dongwan's P.O.V.


I woke up at the feel of clothes hitting my bed. I glanced up at Hyesung who was picking up clothes from closet, deciding what to wear tonight. He had the whole day for that, why did he have to do it at... I looked at the clock... 8am? Not to mention that it was Saturday. I groaned, causing him to look at me.

"Oh, you woke up!" he said cheerfully.

"It's 8." I replied glaring at him. "At 8 on Saturday morning normal people sleep."

"I'm not normal." He replied turning back to the closet.

"I know." I buried my face into the pillow, shifting in the bed and making some of his clothes fall to the floor.

"Wan!" he exclaimed picking them up. "I'm trying to choose what I'm going to wear tonight."

"On my bed?" I asked removing pillow from my face.

"You're cute." He grinned reaching down to ruffle my hair. I blinked. "But not very helpful." He frowned and started putting clothes neatly back on my bed.

"You're crazy." I said watching him, but not moving to get up. I need more sleep.

"Get up, come on Wannie, I need your help." He whined. You need my help with putting clothes on, I would rather help you with taking them off. Dirty thoughts, go away... I sighed.

"You know I was looking forward to my precious Saturday morning sleep and you ruined it for me." I replied sitting up finally.

"If you're talking about beauty sleep you don't need it." He grinned.

"I'm talking about sleep! I'm tired, we're going to a party tonight, after a busy week at school... of course I need sleep." I continued, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bed.

"That's better." He grinned. "Now, help me." Of course, every battle with Sungie is lost for me.

"I'm going to the bathroom first." I said sighing.

"Hurry." He said before I closed the door behind me and yawned, looking at the mirror.


Junjin's P.O.V.


"I'm going first, since I have to get there first." Minwoo said, referring to the bathroom and the party and I nodded. He was supposed to get ready as soon as possible, because he had to finish preparings for the party. I continued to draw, at the same time thinking about what I should wear. It was my first party here and everybody will be there. I had to leave a good impression. Not good, but the best. I'm Park Junjin afterall.

Minwoo went out of the bathroom wearing just his boxers and quickly opened the closet, looking for the perfect outfit.

"Need some help?" I asked glancing at him, but he shook his head no.

I should've known. Lee Minwoo doesn't really need help with anything. That was one of his most interesting characteristics. Minwoo did everything by himself. From picking up outfits, organizing parties, working on his music... to getting all the hot guys around the campus. Since the year started we went out a couple of times and I was able to see the famous Lee Minwoo charm coming out. He didn't need anyone to introduce him to someone, he didn't need help figuring out if the object of his interest was truly gay or not. He never had a problem with approaching the most stunning guy in the club and even though my gaydar was famous, his was quite good, since every guy he picked clearly enjoyed the attention.

"I'm going Jin." Minwoo's words woke me up and I put down my pencil and looked at him. Hot as always.

"You look good." I said checking him out.

"Thanks, I know." He replied smiling teasingly at me and I chuckled. "I'll see you later." He added and went out as I stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready myself.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"I don't feel like going to that party." Jae said and I looked at him. We were already dressed, buy neither of us was looking forward to the night ahead of us.

"Me neither." I replied. "Should we stay?"

"No." he sighed, but then chuckled. "Come on, we might even have some fun."

"Wanna get drunk with me?" I asked smiling.

"You mean drown our sorrow... or something along those cheesy lines?" He laughed.

"Yeah, I might even get inspiration for a song." I joked. "And you for a new picture. There will be a lot of freaks I guess."

"You're right." He nodded. "Let's go."

And he pulled me out of the room, sharing a hope with me this time. It was useless though, we knew we were going to see him.


Eric's P.O.V.


Yunho looked at me and shook his head.

"What? I thought this was the one!" I cried, taking off my shirt already.

"You're hopeless." He said getting up from his bed and walking over to the closet, then looking through my shirts. Unsatisfied with what he found he paused, thinking for a moment. Then he pulled out one of his shirts. "Here you go." He said handing it to me.

I made a face looking at it, not wanting to admit that he was right and that one really was perfect. How come he just had style and I... didn't.

"Stop pretending you don't like it and get dressed already. Your underwear is just... disturbing." He muttered the last part, trying to suppress his laugh.

"Hey! Don't insult Snoopy!" I said quickly putting on my pants.

"Eric, you have Woodstock covering your... thingy." He said between now open laughs, trying to choose the right words. I blushed like a little kid. I was lucky it was Yunho I shared room with. If it was someone else I would have to change all my underwear.

I pouted like a spoiled brat and put my, I mean Yunho's, shirt on, then went into bathroom to fix my hair.

"Hey, Snoopy, are you ready?" Yunho called. He was having too much fun.

"Let's go." I muttered opening the door finally. He jumped and hugged me from behind.

"I still love you." He chuckled.

"You're so gay." I said, but smiled.

"You are too, my best friend." He replied.

I am. And I'll see him tonight.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


"I don't have anything to wear." I said giving up and sitting down on Dongwan's bed, now covered with my clothes.

"You sound like Junsu." Dongwan replied looking at me from his papers. He can write while I'm about to go through another breakdown. I did have clothes, I did have what to wear, I just didn't have courage all of the sudden. "What's the matter Sungie?" he asked next, putting his pen down and coming over to me.

"I don't think I can go." I said looking down and he pulled me into a hug.

"Of course you can. Just don't think about him. He's nothing, there will be so many other people there, you can't let him control your life now." He said rubbing my back. He was right, I just couldn't do it yet. I couldn't admit it.

"I know, I just... can't."

"Yes, you can. There is no such thing as 'I can't'. I don't want to hear it." He said pulling away from me to look at me. I looked back. "We're gonna go and have fun."

"We will?" I smiled as he nodded. "You won't leave me Wannie?"

"How could I..." he laughed.

"I'm serious, you'll be there for me?" I asked again, panicking slightly. Partly because I was afraid he will - not now, but some time in the future, and partly because I felt like I was pushing it with my question.

"Of course, Sungie, always." He replied hugging me tighter again. I sighed contently.

"What should I wear?" I asked after a couple of moments.

"You're ruining the moment." Wannie half-groaned, but smiled. I chuckled, happy to go back to my old self. I had my Wannie, nothing else mattered.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I lowered my book down as he pressed his wet body against me. I looked up at him, finding it difficult to breath. His left leg rested between my own legs, the right knee beside me, on the bed, as he leaned down.

"What are you doing?" I managed to ask, although my voice came out low and lusty-like. Stupid voice. Stupid body. You're not getting hard Min, not this time.

"I forgot my boxers." He replied innocently, leaning over me and looking down as he blindly searched for them. The only thing covering him was a rather small towel, resting on his hips and I didn't dare to look at it. Although looking at Junsu's eyes wasn't much better. He looked too good for Kim Junsu.

"And what are your boxers doing on my bed?" I asked another question, surprising myself with being able to do so. I was satisfied with myself, remaining as calm as possible. I hoped he won't look at my lap though.

"Being the famous ert around here, you took them?" he asked with that innocent expression on his face.

"Why taking something as small as underwear when I can have something better?" I returned somewhat fake smile.

"Always looking for more Changmin." He said finally grabbing his underwear. "Be careful what you wish for." He added standing up and going back to the bathroom.

You're the one who should be careful Junsu. You have no idea what playing with me can lead you to.