Chapter 15

The Art Of Love []

Minwoo's P.O.V.


Hyesung surprised me. I didn't expect that kind of reaction from him, but now that I got it I was glad. I was waiting for it. And it finally came.

Everyone knew I was a bastard, that wasn't a secret at all. I just wanted to hear it from him, I wanted for him to despise me, realize what big of a jerk I am. And I wanted for him to get over me.

I don't know why Hyesung made me feel the way I was feeling. Maybe because he was my first real boyfriend, because our relationship was something indeed a lot stronger then just a one night stand. I did love him at some point of it all, he was more than a -buddy, more than everyone else I've been with. It meant a lot, although I didn't want to say it out loud, afraid that someone could hear me. That someone could see that side of me.

Lovesick fools were weak. And I certainly wasn't one of them.

Sungie... I wanted him to finally say it all in my face, to let me know he moved on. I wanted him to heal and forget about me.

As he let me go and walked away, followed by Dongwan I let a small smile appear on my face. Knowing that Dongwan wasn't a fool at all, knowing that he's the one who truly deserves Sungie. They'll be alright, of course they will. I, on the other hand, I'm moving on... going back to my old ways. To my next pray.

"Jae..."


Jaejoong's P.O.V.


"You again." I sighed not even looking at him. What did he want now? Dongwan and Hyesung weren't enough for him? "I thought I told you to leave me alone."

"I don't understand those words. They're not in my vocabulary." He said seriously and I rolled my eyes.

"Too bad, 'cause they're in mine." I replied moving away from him.

"Jae..." he called following me. He'll get bored, right?

I continued walking until I reached the bar and ordered my drink. I put money on the bar, but Minwoo put his hand over mine, pushing the money back into my palm as he pulled out his wallet.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked glaring at him.

"Buying you drink." He replied simply, smiling at the bartender and paying for both our drinks.

"I'm not one of your who.res." I answered coldly putting my money back on the bar.

"I agree." He replied repeating his action of returning me my money. He leaned closer this time though. "If I wanted a who.re I wouldn't be chasing you."

I pulled away and he retreated, bringing his drink to his lips. I watched him for a moment, then took my own drink, downing it at once. I sighed softly closing my eyes as images of everything that bothered me came into my mind. Drink. I ordered another one. Minwoo followed.


Junsu's P.O.V.

(listen to Junsu's theme song: DBSK - Rising Sun)


Stupid Changmin. If it wasn't for him and his stupid rules I'd be in my room instead of this filthy bathroom. Okay, I admit it's not really filthy, but way to ruin a romantic/y atmosphere. The girl is not bad either. Damn, he's gonna pay me.

I focused on the girl in front of me, tracing kisses along her jaw and sliding down, loving the feeling of her hand running up my back. She let out a small moan as I caressed more intimate parts of her body and I smiled mischievously, grinding against her body.

Loud music could be heard from the outside of the small bathroom and I moved in rhythm with it, enjoying it immensely. Then... she grabbed my hair.

One part of my body I hated being touched. My precious hair. It was indeed the most precious part of my body... if you don't count... you know... But unlike that other part, which craved for attention, touching my hair was absolutely forbidden.

"Mmmngh..." I grunted opening my eyes and looking at her dangerously. She smiled sweetly, making me sick for being so unaware of the moment she completely ruined. "Let go of my hair." I growled lowly, stopping moving completely. As soon as she did I stepped away from her and exited the bathroom, not caring about my appearance.


Changmin's P.O.V.


Looking at the guy in front of me I gave him a fake smile and tried to get away for the millionth time. Only to be greeted by another equally unattractive guy. I sighed finally, moving over to dance with some girls. It wasn't much better, but at least they weren't jumping me. I guess my ual orientation was pretty well known around the campus.

I looked around and smiled at the sight of Yunho hyung showing off his dance moves in front of Yoochun's brother. Junjin surprised me dancing quite good himself and I caught myself enjoying the sight of the two of them for a couple of moments.

I snapped out of it as they disappeared from the dance floor. I went back to dancing with some girl, not even paying attention to her as I my eyes lidded, giving into the feeling of the music carrying me.

I felt myself grinding against someone, but I didn't bother opening my eyes, too caught up in the music. An arm slipped around my waist, pulling me closer to the body against me and I finally felt the person in front of me wasn't a girl. Oh no, not those guys again...

"Missed me much, Min?" he whispered in my ear at the same time as I opened my eyes, then pulled away a bit, looking back into my eyes.

The way my nickname left his lips and the absolutely adorable, yet y appearance he pulled off, the way his arm felt against my waist, they way he was looking at me... Damn, he did it again. If there was one thing he was good at, that would be leaving Shim Changmin speechless.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Dancing wasn't really my thing. Although it could release some tension, I preferred composing or just listening to the music, feeling myself sinking lower in self-pity. Yeah, I was a freak like that. Almost loving torturing himself, how sad. I was hopeless. All the frustration built up, the whole JaeJoong/Junjin/Eric thing was getting on my nerves. Why do I have to be in the middle of it all? Why do I have to be the one to suffer the most?

I gave in, trying to dance the sick feeling out of my body, but it didn't really help. Nothing happened, nothing changed. All the problems stayed to hunt me in the nights to come.

Eric approached me, smiling happily and I couldn't help but like him more instantly. If he only knew how much pain this situation is causing me. But it's not his fault. Just bad luck following Park Yoochun, as usual. I smiled back, shooing away my bitterness to consume me later.

"Hey." He said softly, coming even closer, joining me in my dance. I simply flashed him another smile, hoping he got used to me not talking much.

"You don't talk much." He stated. I guess not. I smiled shaking my head before replying.

"I don't feel the need to speak that often." I reply shyly. He smiled broadly and it made me think he's satisfied he made me say something.

"You express yourself through your music?" he asked then, although I knew he knew the answer.

(listen to Eric's and Yoochun's theme song: DBSK - Yeowoobi)

"I live my music." I nodded as he took a step forward. He intrigued me, as much as I intrigued him, I'm sure. We were only inches apart and he shyly watched me.

With that song changed into a slow one and he hesitated for a moment not sure of what he should do. I bit my lips, looking away from him and made a move, surprising both of us. He stiffened as I put my hand on his shoulder and put his arms around my waist, relaxing again.

We didn't speak, afraid it would be too awkward, it would ruin sudden peace we reached. I looked at him finally and the serious look on his face startled me. His eyes shone amazingly and I felt myself melt again, falling deeper. How deep can I get?

I smiled slightly, my eyes traveling to my hand. I wasn't even aware of the courage I gathered, but I found it slide up slightly, from his shoulder to his neck. The feeling of his bare skin against my fingers woke me up and I looked away, stopping myself. I could feel his eyes on me, but what still surprises me the most was that I wasn't as embarrassed as I expected I would be. Especially since the idea of touching him like this, at this moment, when we barely knew each other, didn't even cross my mind.


Eric's P.O.V.


Yoochun. He was everything I never expected I'd see in a guy. With every look, every gesture I felt my whole body tingle with anticipation. I wanted him. ually, yes, but at this point that didn't matter at all. I wanted him, I wanted to know him, to spend time with him, to feel the life with him.

I felt the urge to caress his face, to make him look at me and place a kiss upon his lips. I felt the urge to do something I'd regret. So I just watched him.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


The song ended and we stopped dancing, but he didn't let go of me. Instead, he just took my hand, pulling me with him into a nearby room.

I looked at him, puzzled, as he closed the door behind us and looked at me. I smiled shyly, not knowing what to expect.

He came closer again, placing his hand on my neck and leaning closer.

"Yoochun." He whispered leaning closer and I felt his breath on my cheek right before he placed a soft kiss on it. The softest kiss I ever received, I could barely feel it. But it was the most precious kiss anyone gave to me. He stayed like that for a second, then proceeded placing kisses along my cheek, letting each of them linger slightly longer then the previous.

All the disturbing thoughts rushed back into my head triggering an awful feeling of betrayal and letting it consume my whole being. I whimpered, feeling terrible as Eric's lips came closer to my own.

"Eric..." I whispered back. "... stop." And he did, right before he could kiss me. "Please stop." I said so softly I was surprised he heard me. I removed his hand gently and took a step away from him, looking away.


Eric's P.O.V.


I felt like someone just punched me, suddenly, it became hard to breathe. He... he didn't want me? How could I think he liked me back? How could I not see it? Pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked after what seemed like hours. He stayed silent for some time and I sighed. "It's alright if you don't like me... I... I'm sorry I rushed it all... I..." The truth was, I didn't know what to say.

"I can't." he cut me off, looking at me suddenly. "I really can't."

"Is it because you're not gay?" I asked confused. I didn't get what he was trying to tell me.

"No, I am gay." He shook his head smirking slightly for some reason. "It's just... I can't be with you." I'm the problem? Another punch, more pain.

"Why?" I must've sounded desperate at the moment, but I didn't care. His face didn't show any sign of pity though, just sadness.

"I can't. You're Jae's ex." He finally said.

"What?" I asked not believing.

"JaeJoong is my best friend, I know you guys are not together anymore, but I can't do it, I just can't." he continued as I blinked at him.

"Where did you get that from? I'm not Jae's ex, Yunho is." I replied, letting out a small chuckle.

"What?" Yoochun asked in return.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


He's not Jae's ex? But... how?

"Jung Yunho, my best friend and roommate, he's JaeJoong's ex-boyfriend." He repeated. I blinked, feeling my heart suddenly beat faster as I remembered the way it all started. Eric and Yunho are inseparable. Jae saw them both, but assumed it's Yunho I was talking about... The realization hit me and I felt happy. But it didn't last long. I misunderstood JaeJoong, but I certainly didn't misunderstand Junjin.

"Yoochun?" Eric called me and I looked back at him. "I'm not Jae's ex." He whispered reaching my cheek to caress it again. I leaned into his touch, but shook my head.

"I still can't have anything with you, I'm sorry." I whispered, at this point fighting back the tears already. One obstacle went down, but the other one... it was even stronger. How could I go against my own brother?

"Yoochun..." I shivered at my name again. "... I just want you to be my friend." He sounded so desperate, it was the first time I heard him like that. He wanted me in his life and as much as I wished for it, I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't look into his eyes, but I made myself do so.

"I'm sorry, Eric, I'm so sorry..." I shook my head whispering my pointless words of apology and quickly ran out of the room.

Eric, you have no idea how sorry I am.