Chapter 16

The Art Of Love []

Dongwan's P.O.V.


Hyesung dragged me outside and finally stopped. I stood in front of him, not letting go of his hand as I looked at him. I was so proud. I knew he was strong, but I've never seen him do something like that.

Pulling me closer, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I hugged him.

"Thank you, Wannie." He said. I should thank him, I never doubted he'd defend me, we were best friends. However, I never expected this.

"No... you have nothing to thank for." I said quietly. "I can't believe you did that." I chuckled.

"I had to." He chuckled as well, squeezing me slightly as he snuggled into me.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


"I love you." I whispered, closing my eyes.

"I love you too." He replied, like always.

No, I love you Wannie. I really do. Can't you see it?

"Let's go inside." I smiled. "I want to dance."

"Okay, let's go then." He agreed smiling as he took my hand again and we went back in. Don't let me go just yet. Please...


Dongwan's P.O.V.


He was practically clinging onto me as I leaded us to the dance floor. I stopped turning to him as we were surrounded with couples. I felt uncomfortable knowing we don't belong here, knowing he'll never see anything more then best friend in me.

"Dance with me Wannie." He said as new song came up. One of his favorites. I knew everything he loved, everything he needed. I knew him too well and maybe that was the problem.

I pulled him close and he wrapped his arms around me again. It felt right. In fact, it felt so right that I immediately forgot about everyone around me. There were just Sungie and me, connected through that song. If only I could block those thoughts of him never loving me the way I loved him.

"Wannie?" he spoke again.

"Yeah?"

"Don't let go." He said again. "Please... you're not letting go right?"

"Of course not." I replied smiling. It felt good to be needed by him.

"Be with me, please." He continued. "I don't want you to let go of me the whole night."

"I'm not letting go Sungie."

"And when we come home, stay with me. Will you stay?" I looked at him. "Stay till the morning, just... sleep in my bed and hold my hand. I need that." I didn't know what got into him, why did he need me all of a sudden. Desperately needed me.

"I'll never let go."


Junsu's P.O.V.


I smirked watching him react to my question. He looked like he didn't have anything to say for a moment.

"Of course I missed you." He finally replied half-sarcastically, half-seductively. At least he tried to sound y. I smirked again, realizing I confused him. Junsu-1:Changmin-0

"I thought so." I said, stepping even closer. "You were surrounded with girls afterall." I smirked. I saw him rejecting all those guys and I didn't blame him. However I would never admit something like that to him. I would never admit he looked way too good for all of them. As for personality... I guess those guys got lucky afterall.

Sliding my arm further around his waist I moved against him, dancing to the music the best I could. It looked like no one paid much attention to us and I was grateful for that. Shim Changmin and me dancing... the bare thought made me shudder. But I had to continue it.

"Oh, so you were watching me." He replied putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I didn't..." I started widening my eyes slightly.

"You don't have to pretend Junsu." He interrupted me, moving his hand to the back of my neck, making the distance between us non-existent. "I know you want me." He whispered.

"You wish." I tried to laugh, but it didn't come out quite as I imagined.

"We'll see." Changmin smirked in return. I could see he was enjoying watching me like this. As much as I wanted to play it cool he was doing something to me and I was slightly worried that I won't be able to control myself. But that was just a tiny worry, not big enough to stop me now.

I watched him as he continued to dance. He was good, too good for me to admit. Again. I never watched him before. Not like this. So, this surprised me. Shim Changmin, the dork, the one who annoyed the sh.it out of me, my rival who just studied and enjoyed to make my life miserable... Changmin was actually hot. The kind of a guy girls were devastated to see being gay. I was very well aware of that now. But I wasn't gay. And this was Shim Changmin afterall. How awful!

Suddenly he stepped back, all the way looking at me and not stopping moving. I breathed in freely, shocked to notice I was so tensed while he was pressed against me. And just as I thought it was all finished he moved down, grabbing my legs. I looked down, startled and unhappy for my reaction. Changmin slowly went up, moving his hands up my legs, hips, sides, until he finally stood up and pulled me closer again.

I swallowed slightly, feeling myself grinding against him again. He wrapped his arm around my waist now, dancing even better then before. I felt our bodies connect and move in perfect harmony, something that was hard to achieve when it came to the two of us. At least I thought so until that moment. His hand moved down and cupped my and I grinded harder into him, trying to avoid the unexpected touch from behind.

"I didn't know you wanted it that bad." He said suddenly as a playful smirk danced on his lips.

"Shut up, you know it's your fault." I replied angrily, forgetting about the whole game.

"Is it?" he asked raising his eyebrow. "I'd say you're too happy to just do what I wanted you to."

I stared at him as his words sank into my mind. Oh my...

"You thought I won't notice it?" he whispered leaning closer to my ear. Of course, who wouldn't notice someone's hardness pressing into them? "It's quite impressive, I didn't expect it from you." His hot breath tickled me, I shivered. "I didn't expect that either. I'm turning you on so much Junsu?"

By this point I closed my eyes and tried to think of all un-y things I could remember. It couldn't work. Not with Changmin moving against me like that. I knew he was doing it on purpose, now more then ever. I moaned, not caring about anything anymore. It felt so damn good, so I just let go.

"Urgh... yes..." I whispered holding onto him, rubbing against him. "Touch me..."


Changmin's P.O.V.


I heard him well. Maybe I went too far. But I enjoyed this so much, I couldn't stop. I watched him, he looked so y like that. I couldn't think that, but he was sweating, his hair sticking to his hot skin, his eyes shut and y sounds escaping his mouth. Even though loud music was pumping through our bodies I could hear him clearly. His whole body was aching to be touched, pleased and I almost drooled at the sight. I was losing control.

"Are... are you humping me?" I asked finally regaining my voice and trying to sound as composed as possible.

"Mmngh..." he replied hotly and I leaned down to kiss his neck. He leaned more into my touch, titling his head and sighing contently. I moaned in return and slipped my hand under his shirt, his hot skin even more.

The song was coming to an end, so I pulled away slightly, but didn't let him go. He was clueless, still refusing to open his eyes. It looked like he shut out the world around him, focusing on his need and on his pleasure. When it ended I pulled away completely, stepping back and giving him space. Giving myself much needed space actually. He finally looked at me.

"You want me." I repeated smirking. He glared.

"You got as well." He knew there was no point in denying anything anymore.

"Junsu, baby, you know I'm gay, right?" I asked playfully. "It's not a hard thing for me to get ." I added. "Give me a guy who'll move the way you did just now and that's it." I lied. It wasn't really like that. I didn't want to admit it, but this was the first time I got like this on the dance floor. Not to mention that Junsu was the hottest person alive for me just a couple of moments ago. Oh yes, the list of 'I'm not gonna admit it' is just getting longer.

He continued to glare at me.

"You, on the other hand, are not gay. That was what everybody thought until now, that is." I smirked, than glanced down. "You better find a guy who'll give you a hand with that." I added looking up at Junsu's eyes before I walked away.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


Yunho... Yoochun... Junjin... Hyesung... Dongwan... Minwoo... Minwoo is here next to me... Why? The jerk is buying me another drink... Why? I'm getting drunk. I'm already drunk. No, you're not. Yes, I am. Am I talking to myself?

"You're talking to me." Minwoo's voice.

"Oh, right!" I giggled. "So... Yoochun. He's a great guy, really. But liking Yunho. I mean, I don't have a problem with it. No, I'm not. Definitely not. He's my best friend."

"Yunho?"

"No, not Yunho, Yunho's my boooooooooooooooyfriend." I giggled again, hitting Minwoo's arm lightly. "Silly, you didn't know that?"

"You broke up."

"Oh... we did, didn't we?" I shook my head. "But... but... no, I'm not accepting it. Yunho's still my boyfriend." I nodded. Minwoo drank more. "Where was I?" I asked watching Minwoo's now empty glass.

"Yoochun."

"Yoochun... yesssss, Yoochun! My buddy." I grinned. "Well, my buddy likes my boyfriend. What to do?" I sighed putting my head on my arms, resting on the bar. "My boyfriend doesn't like me anymore." I paused, Minwoo poured me more drink. "Thanks." I said and downed it. "Junjin... your best friend. He's such a jerk. I mean, he must be, Yunho likes him."

"He's not a jerk." Minwoo said calmly. "You just don't know him. And really, Yunho's not your boyfriend anymore."

"Don't remind me! I know. I just..." I sighed again. "Nobody wants me anymore."

"I do."

"Well, I don't care about you."

"Geez, thanks."

"Minwoo! Hey Minwoo!" I giggled pulling him closer. "Let's daaaaaance!"


Minwoo's P.O.V.


Talking about bipolar. He was so drunk. I wasn't far behind, but I was at least acting like my usual self. I smiled watching him get up clumsily and pulling me with him. He was adorable. Not hot, y, beautiful Kim JaeJoong everyone knew and liked. But sweet, adorable, even dorky BooJae. I never got to call him that. Yet.

I moved against him, more holding him and keeping him from falling on his . He would giggle every ten seconds. Yes, giggle. He was the first guy I saw giggle and I liked that sound. I moved forward, bringing him into my arms and resting my hands on his lower back.

"Minwoo..." he half-whined, half-laughed. "Let me go."

"No." I replied enjoying having him in my arms like this. I moved against him and he followed me, putting his arm around my neck and resting his head on my shoulder. He was taller, but he managed to do that and still look like an innocent child compared to me.

We danced like that for some time. I wanted to do so much more to him. I knew he was looking innocent, naive and child-like, but was nothing like that. I knew I could've used him then and there. He wouldn't even remember. But I couldn't.

As song came to an end I gathered Jae in my arms and exited the party. He fell asleep almost instantly and I hurried to carry him home.

I walked into his room. Yoochun was already sleeping, so I made sure to be extra careful and not wake up the both of them. As I put Jae down on his bed he snuggled into the pillow and continued to sleep peacefully. I watched him for a couple of moments before I exited the room and went to my own.

What is happening to me?