Chapter 22

The Art Of Love []

Dongwan's P.O.V.


I came back home late again. It was already midnight and once I stepped inside I could see Hyesung sleeping soundly, embracing the book he was reading. I took my clothes off, showered and came back to the room. Sighing, I sat down on Sungie's bed and took the book he was holding, putting it down next to the bed. I always loved watching him sleep. I smiled as I caressed his cheek and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"Wannie..." he said and I smiled seeing I didn't quite wake him up.

"Yeah?"

"I miss you." He sighed moving slightly to a more comfortable position and went back to sleeping.

"I'm sorry." I whispered looking down, before moving to my own bed.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"What do you want?" I asked glaring at Minwoo who was leaning against the door of my room.

"Is Yoochun there?" he asked sweetly, looking over my shoulder.

"No."

"Can I come in?"

"No."

He did anyway. I closed the door, rolling my eyes.

"I thought you didn't have problem with hearing. I said 'no'."

"But you didn't mean it." He said smiling. "Is this your bed?"

"No." He sat on the other bed. My bed.

"Is that the only word you know how to say?"

"N-Yes." Damn.

"Liar." He chuckled, then looked around the room. We didn't say a thing. He was sitting and examining my room, I was standing and examining him.

"Why are you trying to push me away so hard, Jae?" he spoke first again. He said it so softly, suddenly I wanted to stop treating him so coldly. However I stayed silent. "For obvious reasons. I see." He nodded, then paused again. "I'm not that bad, you know?" he started again. "I mean, I know it looks like it, after everything that happened. But, there is a part of me no one is aware of. Sometimes I hide it, sometimes I show it, but no one notices."

I scoffed. You show it, but no one notices. Yeah, right.

"You don't believe me?" he asked. "It's true. I'm not lying to you. I'd never... but of course, why would you trust me?" he scoffed himself. I titled my head, waiting for him to continue. This wasn't usual Minwoo behavior.

Silence.

"Yoochun is not going to be back soon, huh?" Minwoo, of course, spoke again. "Too bad I can't wait for him. I'll be back, you know." He smiled, standing up. I opened the door for him to get out. He stood in front of me, before going out.

"You know, Jae..." I looked into his eyes. He was shorter and I started to wonder how he managed to have such power over all those guys. Over me. "... I decide. If I want something, I decide when, where and how I'll get what I want. I decide how much of true Lee Minwoo I'll show and who I'll show it to." He paused as I blankly watched him. He finally smiled.

"I made my decision."


Hyesung's P.O.V.


"What were you thinking?" Junsu almost screamed at me.

"Calm down, please." I replied. "It's not that bad. You guys live together anyway."

"You don't understand." He said walking back and forth across Wannie's and my room. "You see, I was looking forward to winter break. Just because I thought it'll pass without appearance of Shim Changmin. And now I find out you guys oh-so-conveniently planned to lock me in the house with him."

"Drama-queen." I muttered.

"Excuse me?" he said. "You just ruined my winter holidays and you're calling me a drama-queen?"

"It's not that bad." I repeated. "It's gonna be fun, we're all gonna be together. Don't you love spending time with your best friends?"

"I do. But there is no room for Shim Changmin among my best friends." He said, then sighed. "I hope he's not staying in my room." I bit my lower lip. Junsu widened his eyes. He really looked like he's gonna kill me. "You guys! You're unbelievable! I... I'm so gonna kill you."

"Calm down, please." I repeated again.

"No, you're dead. You and my brother together. Be happy I'm giving you an opportunity to die in each other's arms!" he said as he began pacing across my room even faster then before.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I glared at him. He ignored me.

"You do know I have one bed in my room?" he asked, finally realizing.

"It's a king size bed." I pointed out unwillingly. I'm so dead.

"One bed, Hyesung, one bed!" He screamed at me.

"What is going on here?" Jae peeked in. "Is it safe to come in?" I smiled broadly and nodded.

"Sorry, Jae." Junsu apologized, nodding as well.

"What's up?" JaeJoong asked again, coming in and sitting next to me.

"We're talking about winter break."

"Oh, yeah, it's gonna be awesome!" Jae smiled clapping his hands like a little kid. I chuckled.

"They're putting Shim Changmin in my one-king-size-bed-room." Junsu glared at me again.

"Oh..." Jae finally understood and threw a quick glance at me. "That's gonna be... interesting."

"That's not going to happen." Junsu said.

"Does Changmin know?" Jae asked again.

"No and he's not gonna find out... from me." Junsu said, cursing under his breath again. "Don't you dare tell him. He's not gonna stay there, I don't care about anything, I'm not gonna spend my holiday paired up with that homo." Jae and I stayed silent. "I can't believe you guys!" Junsu threw his hands up in the air again. "And where is that dumb brother of mine? He made that smart arrangement and now he's hiding. He better pray for me not to find him."

"Really, Sungie, where is Dongwan?" Jae asked as well. I fought the urge to sigh.

"He has a practice." I replied quietly, looking down.

"With Yunho and Eric?" Junsu asked sitting down finally and looking at me.

"What? Again?" Jae asked as well, putting his hand on my arm and making me look at him and flash one of my fake smiles. I nodded.

"He's spending way too much time working." Junsu shook his head.

"I don't understand. They've been practicing for... how long again?" Jae started.

"A month or so. Every day he just grabs something to eat after the classes and then meets with them around 6 pm and stays up late. I see him only in the mornings, we don't even talk anymore. On weekends he grabs a little bit of time, but then he usually studies or we go for a movie or grab something to eat." I shrugged.

"That doesn't sound like Wannie. I mean, he has always been obsessed with his scripts and movies, but this is too much..." Jae said thinking about it.

"I don't know... sometimes I think..." I swallowed, not wanting to say it out loud.

"What?" Junsu asked.

"Nothing, it's silly... I just... I really miss him." I broke down. "I want him, I want my best friend back. That's why I'm looking forward to this holiday." I continued. "And don't you dare ruin it for me, understand me?" I pointed at Junsu, who reached over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry hyung." He said. "I had no idea..." I smiled hugging Junsu back and winked at Jaejoong, who smirked knowingly.

Changmin and Junsu in same bed. Oh, this was gonna be great! I have to make sure to film that.

I still missed Wannie... Will you pay a tiny bit of attention to me during holidays? Will you? Please?


Eric's P.O.V.


Another day, another last class for the day finished and another wonderful afternoon ahead of me.

In this past month, I managed to come here every single day. Just listen to him.

Yoochunah...

I became so well-known around here. People got used to seeing me in this part of the building. Even Changmin and Junsu discovered what I've been doing. It's funny how those boys don't get along at all and here, both of them support me and didn't tell a thing to Yoochun.

He's clueless. And that's the other thing I love about him. He's innocent, he's naive and has no idea I'm watching him day after day. He's all that, but still mature, still serious and responsible.

He's the opposite of me. Maybe, maybe not. But I think so. I'm a dork, a clown, a funny dude who everybody love, but don't really know. He's a sad character that no one really pays attention to, the one who hides his feelings in wonderful music his soul is creating. I'm immature and he's not. He just looks like it. He just has that aura around him. I don't know if other people sense it, but I can see it so clearly. He's so much more then all that and deep down I know I'm like that too. We are similar afterall. And that's why he fascinates me so much.

He's a childish grown-up and I'm a grown-up child.

Yoochunah... My Yoochun.

Who, sadly, is not mine.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Hey!" I smiled seeing him waiting for me, as usual. At least I liked to tell so myself, I liked to believe in the lie I created in my mind. He was waiting for me. Yeah, right.

"Hey." He replied, looking somewhere behind me, as usual. Looking for him. I waited for a moment, already knowing the question that was coming. "Eric already left?"

Usually I'd let it pass. Usually I'd just nod or make a joke or do anything to change the subject. Usually I'd pretend like the question didn't exist afterwards. Because it hurt. Every time.

I've been ignoring it and doing everything to forget about it. Because it was the only painful thing in our meetings. I wanted to believe we were going on a date. Every time I acted like it. I even started paying even more attention to what I was wearing every day. And everybody noticed. Everybody but him.

I didn't want to do so anymore. For more then a month I've been avoiding talking to him about it.

"Every time you ask about Eric." I said a bit harshly. Junjin looked at me, slightly surprised. I never used that tone with him. "And every time you go with me." I added.

"Yunho..."

"No, Jin, I really don't understand you." I cut him off. "If you want to hang out with him, then fine. But every time we go for a coffee I expect your attention to be focused on me, not Eric." He listened silently. "You're here every day, waiting for him. Every day you go with me and keep asking about him. Do you have any idea what that makes me feel like?" I continued. "I'm not just some kind of a substitute for Eric. I'm not someone you could use to fill your free time with. I'm not someone who's gonna go out with you and talk about all kinds of stuff, entertain you, because you couldn't find him. And on top of it all you dare to ask about him. Every ing time for more then a month already." I lost it. He was just looking at me.

"It's not like that Yunho." I was expecting him to say that. To lie. Of course it was like that.

"Whatever." I said walking away.

"Aren't we going for a coffee?" he called. I scoffed, not believing what he dared to say after all the things I said to him.

"Good luck with Eric, Jin." I didn't bother to turn back.