Chapter 11

The Art Of Love []

Hyesung's P.O.V.


I exited the café and started running back to the dorms. I just wanted to get to my room. I wanted to hide. I heard someone run after me and I didn't need to look back to know who it was.

"Hyesung!" he yelled for me to stop, but I couldn't do it. He sped up and caught up with me, but it really wasn't that hard of a task considering my current state. I was tired of fighting with myself.

"Stop." Dongwan said putting his arms around me and trying to catch his breath. I felt his heart beating quickly against my chest and involuntarily smiled as it matched with my own heart.

I didn't reply, sinking into my own thoughts again. I was confused. I was hurt, still thinking about Minwoo, but at the same time feeling something new, something I didn't dare to feel before. Even now I wasn't sure if I should let go and surrender to those feelings. No matter how strong he thought I was this terrified me.

I fought with myself again. I wanted to push him away from me, at least until I figure out what was going on within me. But I couldn't.

"Sungie..." he said again and kissed my forehead and I quickly hugged him back. I needed him, so much. A sob escaped my mouth and he quickly pulled me closer. "Let's go." He said softly and I blindly followed him back to our room.


Yunho's P.O.V.


It's always been half an hour since Changmin started his whining. I glanced at Eric and he returned a painful look I was sure I had on my face. Minnie was exaggerating as usual. Singing a duet with Kim Junsu can't be that bad. We all knew the kid, he wasn't bad at all. Dongwan's little dongsaeng, we loved him. He wasn't exactly innocent, being player and party boy, but he was a nice guy, still adorable and childish. I felt more sorry for him being stuck with Min than vice versa. I mean, Changmin was truly like a family to me and Eric, but we both knew what he could be like around Kim Junsu.

"Can you believe it? I have to actually work with him for the whole year! Whole freaking year!!!" Changmin shrieked for fifth time in the past half an hour, like we didn't get it by now.

"It'll be useful for you." I replied. "You'll learn how to work with one person you can't stand. Learning to compromise is a big part of growing up." Changmin stared at me with open mouth, trying to find something to say back, but then hopelessly looked at Eric.

"He's right Min." Eric nodded.

"You guys are not helping here!" Min exclaimed burying his head into his hands and I smiled putting my arm around him.

"It's not gonna be that bad." I said. At least it'll be interesting. I kind of envied Yoochun for being able to watch the two of them trying to work together. Fighting a lot. Okay, maybe I didn't want to be around them to experience that afterall.

"So, Yoochun is working with you?" Eric asked nonchalantly. You're a good actor Eric, but I'm even better. You can't fool me.

"Yes, hyung." Changmin smiled. "Want me to introduce you?" he asked glancing at me with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Oh, they already met." I nodded chuckling slightly and Eric blushed. "Actually, I believe Yoochun was the one who turned our straight friend into a pathetic homoual."

"I'm not pathetic!" Eric defended himself.

"No, you're not, that's why you can come up to him and talk, that's why you're spending all your free time with him, instead of talking about him with me the whole day." I nodded sarcastically. I could tell Changmin was highly amused with our conversation as he looked from me to Eric. At least we stopped talking about him. Strangely he was the one who started the talk about him and Junsu, but now it looked like he was more than happy to end it.

"Shut up." Eric said quietly and pouted looking down.

"Aww hyung, you should do something." Changmin said jumping from my bed and walking over to sit next to Eric.

"I know." Eric sighed, still looking down.

"Look, I have some of Yoochun's stuff here, I just went to pick up notes for tomorrow." Changmin said taking out one of Yoochun's songs and placing it in Eric's lap. It was funny, watching sweety Min trying to cheer Eric up.

Eric looked at the sheet of paper in front of him and smiled.

"It's beautiful." He said quietly, humming the music as he scanned the notes in front of him.

"I know." Changmin sighed and I knew he was thinking about himself having to sing those beautiful notes together with Junsu. He was everything but thrilled by the idea. "What time is it?" he asked suddenly.

"5:30." I replied glancing at my watch. "Why?"

"Oh sh.it." Changmin cursed and grabbed the sheet from Eric's hands, standing up quickly. "I was supposed to come back to my room at 5. I have to practice with 'the jerk'." He explained as quickly as possible. "Bye guys." He added and ran out of the door. I looked at Eric and laughed. The knock on the door interrupted us and I stood up to open it.

"You forgot something?" I asked as I opened the door, but then smiled. "Hi."

"Hi Yunho." Junjin smiled back at me, then looked over my shoulder, into the room, smiling at Eric. He looked back at me. "You guys wanna go for a coffee? I was bored and I don't know a lot of people around here... Minwoo is working on his new piece... you know..." he trailed off. I couldn't care less about Minwoo and his music as long as Junjin was here. I smiled again, I'll be able to get to know him now.

"Yeah, sure, we don't have any plans anyway." I smiled opening the door for him. "Come in, we'll be ready in a minute." I said letting him in.

"Hey." Eric greeted him and Junjin smiled broadly.

"Hey Eric, what's up?" he asked as I grabbed my cell phone and put it into my pocket.

"Not much." Eric shrugged. Except you liking his brother that is. I smirked glancing at my best friend. He didn't seem to notice as he continue to look at Junjin. "You still like it here?" he asked chuckling slightly.

"Yeah, I still haven't found the reason to think otherwise." Junjin replied. How about your roommate? Man, Minwoo is seriously pi$$ing me off.

"Eric, are you ready?" I asked as I took some money and walked over to door.

"Always." He joked and I smirked opening the door for the three of us, than stepping out after Eric and Junjin.

"Oh, wait, I forgot my phone." Eric said walking back into the room.

I glanced at Junjin and smiled again. The guy was gorgeous and I was slightly embarrassed thinking about him that way. We didn't even know each other. But he attracted me so much.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I walked down the hallway, carrying bunch of books I needed for my history of art class. I stopped noticing Yunho with some guy, leaning against the door to his room and talking happily. Curious as I was I approached them slowly and gasped when I realized it was Yoochun's brother he was with. Yunho didn't notice me right away and I looked at him weirdly, realizing his attention was completely directed at Junjin. I haven't seen him staring at someone as openly as he stared at the handsome boy in front of him. A slight wave of jealousy hit me, but I put my smile on and walked up to them.

"Hey guys." I said smiling as best as I could. They looked at me and smiled back, but I could see a slight disappointment in Yunho's eyes. Was I imagining things? He wasn't happy to see me? I interrupted something, I was unwanted here. "What's up?" I asked breaking eye contact with Yunho and looking at Junjin.

"Oh we were just going for a coffee." Junjin replied happily. "Wanna join?"

"Thanks, but I can't." I replied glancing at Yunho again. How can I join you? How can I look at you while you're flirting with other guy? "I have a lot of work." I said pointing to my books.

"But, we still have time for that history of art essay." Junjin said looking at the books I was carrying. Damnit, I forgot he was in my class.

"Yeah, well... I have to help Yoochun with something too." I lied already walking away. "We'll go for a coffee some other time, okay?" I added, smiling painfully. "Have fun."

I practically ran away from them, trying not to drop my books as I walked up to my room and opened the door quickly. Disappearing behind it I put the books down and finally allowed myself to break down. Crying. Again.


Eric's P.O.V.


"Sorry guys." I said smiling sheepishly as I finally walked out of the room.

"I thought you were just going to take your phone." Yunho laughed looking at me.

"Yeah, well..." I started.

"It's alright, Eric, it's not like we stood here waiting for you in silence." Junjin said smiling and causing me to smile back. "Let's go." I glanced at Yunho, finding him smiling brightly as well. I raised my eyebrow looking back at Junjin. I wasn't the best person when it came to noticing things, but... Was it me or Yunho had a crush?


Changmin's P.O.V.


"You're late." Junsu greeted me nonchalantly as I closed the door and put my bag down.

"Sorry." I replied and he looked at me weirdly. I guess he didn't expect an apology. "We can start right away." I added ignoring his look.

"I can't now." He replied. "If you came earlier we could've done it, I don't have time for it now."

"Oh come on, I was only half an hour late." I said sitting down on my bed.

"Only half an hour?" he repeated looking at me. "Do you know what we could've done during that time?"

"Oh, I have some ideas..." I switched to my playful mood.

"I have some too." He replied looking at me and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. He obviously didn't catch what I meant. I shut up debating what to respond.

I stood up, walking up to him. I smiled confidently again and stopped inches away from Junsu.

"I have some erted ideas." I said looking at him. I expected a usual Junsu reaction, push me away, call me erted jerk, a . But what he did...

Not breaking eye contact he reached down and cupped my... my... you know... oh damn, why is it so hard to say it? He grabbed me, he grabbed my manhood, instantly waking it up. I jumped a mile away from him, widening my eyes at him as he smirked. If he wanted to leave me speechless that was the best possible way.

"Don't be late next time." He said smirking and went out of the room.